Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins in 2018?  (Read 2668 times)
dianamid (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..
2018 will be the year of altcoins, or bitcoin get an absolute dominance?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:48:25 PM

I suppose that nobody thought that BTC could reach 17000 (somewhere even 20000) before the end of this year. I believe that it will raise up to 50k for sure, perhaps 100k. But it doesn't mean that any other alts are useless. I guess some of them could grow even faster than btc.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:03:39 PM

I suppose that nobody thought that BTC could reach 17000 (somewhere even 20000) before the end of this year. I believe that it will raise up to 50k for sure, perhaps 100k. But it doesn't mean that any other alts are useless. I guess some of them could grow even faster than btc.

I was one of those who never thought bitcoin would cross $10,000 mark but rather i though $2000 will be the highest limit it can reach when bitcoin was going through some difficult phase varying between $800 to $1200 and that was the time many user sold their bitcoin in panic selling and yes as you said let'e not underestimate the other altcoins as there are many altcoins with some unique features and something which will be used in future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
anindo

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:09:21 PM

You see, there is RMC (Russian Miner Coin), for example, which price is more than $23 172.10 and it regularly grows. So, I think the price of Bitcoin will grow, but the some altcoins will grow too...
dianamid (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:15:33 PM

Yes but rmc has just 1500 circulating supply:D
aanbudi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:18:53 PM

I think for the year 2018 will be a lot of surprises for us. The increasing number of Altcoins that appear, making the world more diverse crypto. And this will definitely lead to the abundance of Altcoin usage for day-to-day transactions (Only possible). Yes whatever we hope for the best.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

Now introduce Futures Contract Specifications. As many experts say, the price of bitcoin can fall dramatically. However, I think that not for long. Then the course will return to growth. So do not worry about your bitcoins in your wallet. Altcoins will also show good tops next year. Do not forget that there will be many more coins. I think the Crypto currency market is one of the most dynamic markets.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:00:32 PM

2017 was the year for bitcoin. Bitcoin takes off from 700$ and at this time it is around 16000$ and looks likes it will hit 20k before the end of this year if this growth continues like this then it will be very hard for altcoins to get to it old value where they were before but if BItcoin get stable I am sure slowly altcoins will go up for sure...
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:05:03 PM

I think that again bitcoin will be on top and keep the funds in altcoins again will not be profitable Sad
bitcointarget

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:06:46 PM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..

It seems bitcoin dominance will go up and the btc value of altcoins portfolios will decrease dramatically. This is a normal situation where bitcoin trend is upwards. And era of altcoins already ended this summer after 1 august fork.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:09:56 PM

I think since there are limited supply of BTC in circulation and more demand for it, those early adopter will be willing to sell and their BTC will reduce and will alter like to chase the price when the rally continue

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Hy1085

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:19:47 PM

Altcoin is a better choice for 2018, bitcoin showed its weakness throughout 2017.Since it comes out early, bitcoin is more accepted by public. There are many new coins have technology better that bitcoin, and will eventually show their potential to the public. Altcoins in general have more space grow in price. I see altcoin as a better choice than bitcoin in 2018.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:27:31 PM

I think for the year 2018 will be a lot of surprises for us. The increasing number of Altcoins that appear, making the world more diverse crypto. And this will definitely lead to the abundance of Altcoin usage for day-to-day transactions (Only possible). Yes whatever we hope for the best.

Indeed the year 2018 will be the year of crypto revolution and i am sure as there are some great altcoins making buzz from quite a few months and also on the other hand we have altcoins like Ethreum and Litecoin which can be a game changer in the year 2018 and to say it in another way as we have noticed the growth of altcoins which means that more number of people are opting for crypto currency which will indirectly increase the transactions and pool more new users to crypto world and lead to increase in it's demand which will eventually lead to increase in it's value.

Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

Leave your bitcoins in 1/3 of a purse. Even if it falls, it will not be for a long time. As correctly stated above, the amount of bitcoin is limited and the price will increase, as demand increases. However, many altcoins can make a good profit. Waves grew X2 per month. And this is not the only example.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:36:25 PM

I think Altcoins growth in 2018 will squeeze BTC dominance to 30% if not more but I also feel that there will likely be a huge dump in some projects because of failure to deliver especially projects that is more than 3 years old

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:38:07 PM

No it will not rise like that and it will probably not worth selling other coins for bitcoin.  Smiley bitcoin is bubble (for now)  Cool

Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:55:11 PM

IMO Bitcoin will rise but already not so fast because he already worth 15000$ and its hard
to make x10 from that price for one year. So alts should be good this year.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:01:41 PM

No it will not rise like that and it will probably not worth selling other coins for bitcoin.  Smiley bitcoin is bubble (for now)  Cool
Mister, are you serious now Huh Smiley Do you really think so? If bitcoin is a "bubble" and it "bursts" as some say, what will you do with Altcoins?
engin978

Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:53:49 PM

I think 2018 is going to be year for altcoins...
 still there is no correction for the price ...
 I still keep my alts and will be keeping...
 the rally is going to have a pitstop for bitcoin and we will get our profits.....

denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:13:17 PM

If you see different assets, such as IOTA, Stellar, MonaCoin, Einsteinium, etc., which have recently been growing rapidly, making many X-Files, and you do not understand why, you do not need to jump in them, the train has left, the latecomers and earn. It often happens that the asset team artificially creates the conditions for growth: either pour in your own funds create a pampas or release some news that does not cost anything. As it was with NEO, which announced a big event, people flooded money.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:18:37 PM

Why you honestly compare bitcoin to altcoin.. Bitcoin will be always the king of crypto so much more potencial to make more profit in bitcoin than altcoin.. but there are some altcoin which can gives you a good more profit if you hold altcoin which is new there is potencial but they are rarely happen sometimes there are altcoin was increasing a lot after few years remember litecoin is really cheap before but right now the price is really increase a lot..
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:23:45 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins are different in terms of value and characteristics so why do you have to compare them? If you have that value in your altcoins then you should hold it 'till it reach to your target price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto's so that makes sense that it's growth will be continuous, what are the altcoins you are holding then? If those are the coins that has the potential then just hold it until it starts making it's pump.

Don't be disappointed, experience is the best teacher there is still a long run for the market of crypto's and what you need to do is just keep on working yourself base on what's happening. Studying about technical analysis and being familiar with the market.

Bitcoin still.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:33:27 PM

Well if you want to make fiat it doesn`t matter if you have less btc in your wallet, but I would suggest to hold them cuz when btc stops alts will have the spotlight
tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

A sharp rise in the price of bitcoin has ruined the picture of my investment portfolio! Now I do not sell anything cheaper than I bought. I'm waiting for the growth of altcoins. But I bought them for a period not less than 2 years Wink

MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:21:46 PM

the cap is every day closer to btc bubble, maybe it might be in 2018, so nobody knows what exacly will be
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:57:50 PM

In my opinion 2018 will be the year of the altcoins because the bitcoin is already much knowed and the value is high, i think the others coin will rise because much people will move on this for invest

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Londoonik

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:59:31 PM

alts are going to be more mainstream i believe.
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:17:24 AM

It's normal that alts are falling because everyone's interested in btc right now. HODL the good ones and invest in upcoming ones that have potential. With regulation coming into the mix, 2018 will be an interesting year. I would go with safe options like polymath since they are building a paltform to launch legally compliant security token projects.
wapperjaw

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

BCH...announced earlier a move with SBI in Japan to work with nchain and promote BCH. The company wants to build an ecosystem based around crypto.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:24:55 AM

I don't think that there are many people that could predict bitcoin price. I still hold my altcoin too like you and I think other people hold like what we do. I believe that in 2018, altcoin price will increase so high and will follow the bitcoin price so we can prepare to sell our altcoin and we can make a big profit. until now, bitcoin still be adjusted for the altcoin and bitcoin will always lead the cryptocurrency ways. but I think, many of us are disappointed because the price is not already to increase.
Nick Abimanyu

Merit: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:55:24 AM

For Now Until Then 2018 later.
In fact, I've spent money, the last two weeks wallowing in Desentraland (MANA) and RaidBlocks (XRB), because i have certain assumptions about how much profit it will achieve me.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:37:08 AM

We do not know what will happen to altcoin prices in 2018. I think some altcoin will increase in price. However, harco bitcoin remains at the top.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
meditatingdog

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:47:21 AM

How high can Stellar lumens go in the next few months? Think of trading for another altcon.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:53:35 AM

No one will argue with the fact that bitcoin will dominate again next year. We all know that it all started with it and will continue to grow bigger. Of course, in conjunction to bitcoin's growth, there are also altcoins that will also have a high value market and compete economically. There are also potential tokens that has a strive to attain good service for others like ShipChain.

Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:55:44 AM

I think that 2018 will bring more reality into cryptocurrencies. No more insane growth for altcoins with just an idea but more solid projects. And that's good for the market.
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:56:58 AM

Bitcoin can never grow without a correction, i think bitcoin will have a very big fall recently, and it must be at least two years before its next rocket

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

For now it seems almost all altcoin has dropped dramatically since bitcoin prices have soared, and it looks like in 2018 and this will probably continue as bitcoin progress will continue to increase next year. However, we hope that bitcoin progress next year will be accompanied by an increase good for altcoin.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:33:35 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 09:31:58 AM by bamb

You never know for sure what could happen to btc and altcoin! The prediction this year for bitcoin was $10000. That prediction was even ridiculous to 99% of people in crypto! Now see where bitcoin is now! You can however bet on very good project that will surely be successful in 2018. ALGORY trading platform is bring sophistication yet simple tool to trading, you should afford yourself an opportunity to get in on it's ICO!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:50:07 AM

Depending, short term (30 days) or long term (2 yers) ? Short term, BTC. Long time, altcoins. So HODL!

Here is my investment strategy:

Short term: 100% BTC

Long term: 50% ETH - long term potential, will power all utility tokens
                 30% APPC - appcoins.io, low hard cap $15.3m, very strong user base but very low profile team
                 20% BTC - nobody is fired for buying BTC (unless working in JP Morgan)
manmate2009

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:30 AM

One of the causes of lowering the value of alt coin is the steady rise of bitcoin but when it comes 2018 there are alt coins that really increase and others continue to lower value. so it needs to be smart in selecting to buy.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:24:28 AM

Well bitcoin has always been on the rise and next year will be no different, the only thing that matters is how large the profit is going to be, this year we had bitcoin breaking all records with a profit exading 1500% all year long and it is still not yet done, we really don't know  that will have the same situation next year, but the thing I am sure of is no matter what bitcoin will always haveore profit in it than altcoins, so if you have a choice between bitcoin and altcoins always go for bitcoin, and you said it yourself you did not have that much profit from them.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:39:45 AM

I think in 2018 altcoin would increase their value since 2017 is the year of bitcoin and lots of people are already earning huge profit then i know that most of them are turning to buy some altcoin and hold for some couple of month because there are speculation that some coin brings good profit in the incoming year.

One of the causes of lowering the value of alt coin is the steady rise of bitcoin but when it comes 2018 there are alt coins that really increase and others continue to lower value. so it needs to be smart in selecting to buy.
For now we see that, red days in the exchanged due to constantly increasing of bitcoin value, that is the proof that altcoin value are depending in bitcoin value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:48:25 AM

The alternative is good, long ago, you have to beat the bitcoin and deal with the altcoins. I do not understand why people do not believe in them, for them the future, as their stability and price growth tell us. Hold, one more year and you will be surprised.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
telcoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

TELCOIN - A cryptocurrency distributed by your telecom provider and available to anyone everywhere.

ALL INFORMATION ON OUR ICO

https://www.telco.in/ico/#

Join our Telegram if you have any questions  

https://t.me/telcoincommunity

AS SEEN ON
CNBC - https://youtu.be/oc7xTtTnXxs
Inc. - https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/4-revolutions-made-possible-by-blockchain-economy.html
South China Morning Post - http://www.scmp.com/business/money/stock-talk/article/2123032/telcoin-eyes-fundraising-cryptocurrency-demand-asia-rises

Postforjobs

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:02:57 AM

I came here by  ETH and I think is the best way to make investment in long terms based in tokens.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:05:31 AM

It's amazing how the cryptoworld operates, Bitcoin and Altcoins are hard to predict and we have all seen it in the last few months.
Bitcoin was predicted it will go to $20k then predicted to $50k, and now it's nearing $18k and it's not even 2018 yet.
Some Altcoins have been getting better and we see that some of them had a significantly good increase in value, which has give some users good profit.
Having said this, you can look at a project called trade.io which is very successful so far, it's currently raised over $14mil in ICO and is still growing strong. It will be a new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
If you are looking for a successful ICO, be sure to sign up to the Telegram group and see of yourself that the hype is actually real.

Visit trade.io for more info.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:16:08 AM

I think the value of each altcoins will grow it the 2018 because of the demand the keeps on inflating. The value of it will continue to expand as its demands continue to grow up. It is a necessary factor that we have to consider in the next year, 2018. It is a good news for us even it is haed to mine crypto currency.
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

I think some countries are paying particular attention to the world of crypto and blockhain in 2018, this is obviously raises its own concerns, but I am still optimistic with the price movement of bitcoin and some altcoin.

tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

2018 is resurgence year for altcoin, after a few months the price is very low because many investors are more attracted to invest in bitcoin, I think early next year some  altcoin will increase even though it can’t matches bitcoin
thebiglello

Activity: 45

Crypto Manent

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

2018 is resurgence year for altcoin, after a few months the price is very low because many investors are more attracted to invest in bitcoin, I think early next year some  altcoin will increase even though it can’t matches bitcoin

Low prices (according to how low they can go, since Litecoin, for example, is having a tremendous growth in the last days) are a good chance to buy some alts and keep them in your wallet: they will grow.
I'm trying to find out if the real alternative to Bitcoin is already out there, and which one is it... Or maybe they still have to create it, or maybe there will never be one!  Huh

(My crypto graphics portfolio (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3453230.0))
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

Of course, if bitcoin's market value will continue to surge like crazy until next year, then it'll probably hurt alt coin HODLers. That's madness. Bitcoin will always be bitcoin and always dominate the cryptoworld.
Let us just hope that bitcoin will slow down a bit and that some would invest in altcoins because i myself, is a hodler of altcoins too.

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:18:42 PM

Its depends on bitcoin market and then i told about crypto world. If cryptocurrency market cap demad.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

Mid 2017 was the best year for altcoins, but they staretd to decline after the june / july. I really hope in 2018 altcoins comes back to that life again.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
shark69

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:29:59 PM

as rising bitcoin prices will now greatly affect altcoin. and according to predicted bitcoin rises will last until early 2018. it must have an effect on the altcoin whose price is going down.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:49:06 PM

Who knows? That question is being asked a lot recently. The more people join crypto the more money they put in the system and the price of nearly every coin is going to rise, but some coins will rise higher. Take a look at Ardor, launch is at 1st Janurary 2018 and it has the potential to replace Ethereum (ETh network is nearly down because of some shitty crypto kitties, I mean... wtf?)

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

as rising bitcoin prices will now greatly affect altcoin. and according to predicted bitcoin rises will last until early 2018. it must have an effect on the altcoin whose price is going down.

absolutely agree with you, BTC in priority to buy now. But strat, litecoin, eth, dash may to buy)
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:12:08 PM

Surely 2018 will be the year of altcoins. Now there are so many altcoins with high potential available in the market. They are coming with new technology will attract people. Now itself people are holding altcoins as long term investment.
Coindest

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:09:39 PM

Surely 2018 will be the year of altcoins. Now there are so many altcoins with high potential available in the market. They are coming with new technology will attract people. Now itself people are holding altcoins as long term investment.
I holding many altcoins but would better didn't do it. but I hope you right
amirsambudi

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

I holding many altcoins but would better didn't do it. but I hope you right
I still have some eth assets, and plan to keep it until mid 2018, hopefully the price could be close to or more than $ 1,000 per ETH. it is now close to $ 500 and I still believe it will still growing

CryptoDaily_EU

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:19:42 PM

I think it is worth holding alts atm, once the correction for bitcoin comes it will be worth to sell them and ill bags with BTC again
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:13:48 PM

Altkoins will feel good in 2018, in many respects thanks to bitcoin, many people are more and more interested in crypto business and it is the altkoins that will give the greatest profit, but bitcoin has already become crypto gold and will be so in the future

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:21:27 PM

It is def worth it to hold onto your alts. As btc corrects, alts will rise.

You should also add polymath to your watch list because they seem to be one of the only ico's not only breaking into a $100 trillion industry, but navigating regulation that's coming. They are building a platform for anyone to launch their own legally compliant security token. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-30/it-s-about-to-become-even-easier-to-issue-blockchain-based-coins
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

I recommend to be careful with altcoins.

Keep 50% in BTC and 25% in the alts and USDT. In case of a fall altcoins partially bribe those who in the near future events and releases, in the case of growth altcoins partially sell.

dianamid (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto's so that makes sense that it's growth will be continuous, what are the altcoins you are holding then? If those are the coins that has the potential then just hold it until it starts making it's pump.

Don't be disappointed, experience is the best teacher there is still a long run for the market of crypto's and what you need to do is just keep on working yourself base on what's happening. Studying about technical analysis and being familiar with the market.

Bitcoin still.  Grin

I started sys, bat, cfi, and other shitcoins already sold them with loss..
Now i learned, dont buy every shit that shilling in twitter
I did my own research, always buy in dip, and wont sell until have huge profit
I am holding now sub, rdn, phr, and small amount of bpl, but this btc rally is insane..
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

Hello my friend i think 2018 will be a good year for many altcoins and a lot of hedlers will be rich but that in my opinion depends on the developers to set their coins on respectable exchanges.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

There would definitely become more altcoins more newer maybe some of them may have better technology then ethereum and bitcoin and they will surpass them but we never know about the future.
VestRidCr

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

The most reasonable opinion. I fully support these thoughts. I think that in 2018 bitcoin will cost at least $ 50,000. Altkoins will also grow, but not all.

Minnaja

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:09:10 PM

I'm sure that in 2018 altcoins will go up. Very promising now look LTC, ETH, WAVE, Monero. It seems to me that these coins will make me a rich man

Irokui

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:02:48 PM

Hello everyone, something i don't understand, some of you says if bitcoins corrects, alt will grow...but from what i can see when bitcoin grow, a lot of alts grow on the same time..so if  bitcoin crash, we can expect them to crash too , no Huh!

From what i can see again, all alts and bitcoins grew a lot in 2017, I think that is following the price of bitcoin or do i miss something ? (by the way, sorry for my poor english)
gorky0

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:33:40 PM

More investors more gain. 2017 was a great year we agree. 2017 brings more investors so in 2018 it will be a huge profit for crypto. thanks  to satoshi nakamoto
shillberting

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

Unfortunately I am in the same boat as you have watched my BTC value decrease while my USD value increase. It is a weird feeling for sure and to think if I had stayed in BTC alone I would have gone up soo much. Tough spot for us but I think staying in the alts a little while longer will work out for us but I can't be certain on this. I am also worried that we lose more BTC value moving forward main thing is to keep an eye on the market and which way it is trending. That will help you decipher what is best.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:54:11 PM

Hello my friend i think 2018 will be a good year for many altcoins and a lot of hedlers will be rich but that in my opinion depends on the developers to set their coins on respectable exchanges.

Indeed the year 2018 will bring some dramatic changes to the altcoins and make many altcoins here rich  and I feel many bitcoin investors might switch some sort of their investment into altcoims as well and as far as I am concerned regardless of the difference in the value between bitcoin and altcoins people would go for the coin which has more advanced technology and more user friendly features so next year will be a revolutionary year for the rise of altcoins.

yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:56:05 PM

I think that for some time coins may fall but in the near future I think the market will turn around and go the other way I'm sure of it.

Adil Amim

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

It was really unexpected that BTC will reach such heights before this year ending, though BTC has a great potential but its price is too unstable. There are Altcoins which can generate handsome profit. But investing in Live token sale such as Hdac which is one of the best ICO in 2018, your investment is secure.
rahmanrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:10:05 PM

Bitcoin an altcoin are totally diferent from its own nature.so firstly don't compare Bitcoin with alt's.In decent time of priod BTC price is moving on in the different layer i think.for that reason alts are dropping down but when the btc pcirce will stay stable then i think the spotlight will towards on alts.so i think 2018 will be bring more potential to the alt market
veraoktav127

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:19:52 PM

bitcoin is now rising again in price and in 2018 it is also possible and alt-coin is also likely to follow bitcoin prices

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
denysrodman

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

XRP is the future of payments plain and simple Working with the federal reserve, +100 banks, and the gates foundation, Microsoft and MIT running Ripple validators. 4 second transactions costing less than 0.0007 USD. Very promising altcoin in 2018
medsi2

Activity: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

In my opinion 2018 will be the year of altcoins because lot of people will try to find the a nice replacement and will diversify their portfolio. So, this is a good time for accumulating Altcoins Smiley
Soon market cap will reach 1 Trillion dollar, and altcoin's growth will be huge.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
staradvincula

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:54:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies are now trending as the internet payment have been accepted by many companies.  Just like how big investors invest in mutual funds, real estate and others.  Together with this there are also trending altcoins and cryptocurrencies in the coming year.  Ethereum, started in 2013 and had 40x growth rate over the following years and will still exist.  Sia, superior redundancy which means your uploaded file are ecrypted.  Monero, privacy oriented cryptocurrency
  Ardor, supports a wide range of voting, privacy based coin mixing, account management etc.,..  Factom, a blockchain based system that runs on top of Bitcoin.  Ripple, privides cheaper, instant transactions.  Golem, built on top of ethereum blockchain.  Zcash, blockchain shows only the transaction took place, not who was the person involved or even the amount.  Binance,  known for its fast transaction processing with its low trading fees.

lgpinto

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:17:43 AM

No doubt that bitcoin will continue to dominate. But to be honest I see a lot of potential in the altcoins, especially the ones that are built upon Ethereum, which have utility and good strong technological applications. Other than that, I don't see much value, because with all this mainstream media attention this bubble is bound to blow up any time soon.

Some interesting projects to look for are those that solve tech problems: appcoins, omisego, raiden, etc..
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:40:01 PM

The insane growth of bitcoin is something to be expected until we have reached a state of full adoption and then I really wonder what the value would be. Altcoins can also be kept as most of them would turn out well.
Aside these, I would be very careful of the coin I am going to be holding as not all of them will turn out good. It is something that one should expect already at this stage when a lot of shit coins would end up being cleared out.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

I think for the year 2018 will be a lot of surprises for us. You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:56:01 PM

I think there will be a correction after the hype end.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

Now I only beveling Ethereum and waves coin.both of the coin now in huge pumps.Hope 2018 both coin will gain massive pump.
Keihell

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

I'm also expecting the main top 20 market cap players to go strong in 2018.
People are getting into crypto and all I hear around me is how the BTC ship has already sailed....
So alts will be hot I'm sure
rhyoanime

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:34:31 PM

I think you should be really patient. if you want to buy altcoin and save it for profit. because trading is not easy
initially in the first month, I myself have also lost 1/2 of my bitcoin while buying altcoin and storing it

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

There is no denying that bitcoin has really grown more than we ever expected, in fact it has hard to think before that it would reach 10K mark but seeing now it really hit so hard. One thing is for sure, bitcoin will continue to grow even in the next coming months, but at the same time altcoin will also continue hitting and there will be big expectation of coming new coins. Though bitcoin is really gaining dominace over all the coins, it doesn't mean that altcoin will not increase its price and grow, it is actually directly proportional with the growth of bitcoin and still has big potential for bright future. Altcoins has still promising future.
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:45:39 PM

I think 2018 it will be a good year for altcoins waves miota ethereum litecoin much higher

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:33:03 PM

I think that many altcoins have not any purposes,some of them have no aims and possibilities to do something special,Their price are just artifically created and  we cann't use them to solve some problems,for example as in bitcoin's situation,We have an opportunity to do something  unique,Something special And thats why that price is 17k$,Also by Ethereum.But why do people buy alts wich are not useless? I can not understand and I think they will lost their capital in this situation.For me The altcoins in 2018 will be only useless altcoins,because we will use and buy it and logically price will rise up as in LTC's situation today,Now price is 336$.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

Apparently, nobody did. I still remember how a lot of us were discussing on this forum just some few weeks back on how we expect to see bitcoin value reaching $15000 before the end of December while some think it would be early next year.  I am so optimistic that bitcoin may probably continue the huge bull run even in coming years. Nevertheless, only altcoins with relevance and products will end up staying in the game in the long run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kueyen

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

Altcoins will definitely be around, and I think stronger than ever. The success of bitcoin is not only success for itself, but it is also good news for cryptocurrencies as a whole, because due to bitcoin's success, people are trusting alts more and more. If 2018 is going to be the year of bitcoin, it is going to be the year of the alts as well.

Gail.09

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:10:03 PM

Personally, for ALTCOIN  I am really hoping that RISE will grow by next year... it looks like they have a good platform
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:35:17 PM

if in the years 2017 bitcoin already more increase up and on years 2018 maybe more increase again but altcoins too will same with bitcoin because many people interested with altcoins, that's right this is the bitcoin success period,  but altcoins will sucess too on years 2018.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:57:23 PM

There will be a gap between whales of alternative cryptocurrencies and less valuable projects. We have for now several Ethereum-like platforms and more to come, several dag projects and dozens of coins in the basement, on penny exchanges. Most interesting year for altcoins indeed. We are reaching some strong competition period and that's when community will show it's value.
R21

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:07:55 PM

I was one of those who never thought bitcoin would cross $10,000 mark but rather i though $2000 will be the highest limit it can reach when bitcoin was going through some difficult phase varying between $800 to $1200 and that was the time many user sold their bitcoin in panic selling and yes as you said let'e not underestimate the other altcoins as there are many altcoins with some unique features and something which will be used in future.

I guessing 2018 will cryptocurrency growing year! indeed bitcoin growing so fast, 2018 will bitcoin growing year with other cryptocurrency also growing in 2018! I want some suggestion about some cryptocurrency, which cryptocurrency can growing like bitcoin in 2018?
holdem

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:22:24 PM

"The Monster brand includes many important partnerships, including a scheduled meeting with Microsoft to discuss VIBEHub’s involvement in the future of VR/AR technology."
Read this there https://medium.com/@VIBEHUBNEWS/its-official-first-performance-capture-takes-place-friday-december-15th-89a20d294fc

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:54:48 PM

Hard to say. Clearly the public believed in bitcoin. Perhaps, with some increasing popularity, bitcoin problems (transaction cost, transaction speed) will become more apparent.
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

BTC is always a hodl.
For alts, I think a lot of people want the get rich quick fix, but most alts are long terms holds.

I would look into polymath ico. Platform for issuing legal security tokens. https://polymath.network/
LuciferEveningStar

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:40:45 PM

Yes i do believe, I think that ethereum coin is the only altcoin that do really has a potential to increase its value and maybe someday it can manage to increase massively like how bitcoins is growing today.
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:47:02 PM

I currently have IOTA, REQ and ARK in my portfolio apart from Bitcoin. Did some research and I think these will blow up in 2018. But it all comes down to speculation at the end and anything can happen. Better to find coins under a dollar that shows a lot of potential.
holdem

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

Interview AMA with VIBE devs about partnerships, future, plans, technology etc,:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=texmy3dSwvE

This is going to be so huge!!!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

I currently have IOTA, REQ and ARK in my portfolio apart from Bitcoin. Did some research and I think these will blow up in 2018. But it all comes down to speculation at the end and anything can happen. Better to find coins under a dollar that shows a lot of potential.
at least having Bitcoin and the etherium on purses can be calm, because their prices are really like an explosion flying up. I think that this growth trend will continue in 2018.
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

2018 may be a new story for cyptoworld. There's a lot of speculations out there saying that 2018 will be the year for altcoins since they speculate that bitcoin may burst anytime due to its bloated value. But who knows right?

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

I'm sure alt-coin in 2018 will get good results and still be a good investment

loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:55:11 AM

Some of them will be dead. Etherium has a bright future due to its stability, but still bitcoin will always be on the top. Litecoin as well is now starting to become more popular due to its continuous increasing of its price. But who knows right? Nobody expected for bitcoin to be this huge, some altcoin will soon rise but we still cannot predict which is which.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
artmen007

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:07:26 AM

I don't really lost in USD but in BTC my investment subsided very much. As many.
I think the superiority of BTC will continue, but it will be to invest in already big players, ordinary people will go in altcoins so happens otvjazka bitcoi and altcoin.
Expect up to 1000% growth atcoins of my portfolios in 2018

High risk high payoff
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:43:48 AM

I am sure altcoin that will grow is the etherium. I am very much interested in these coin and been watching it, it is growing so fast. I hope that Graft will also do these coming 2018.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SupremeGoose

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:51:34 AM

I think by the end of the year 2018 BTC dominance will be around 30%, and Alts will be on the rise Smiley

Yellowsanta

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

what are your thoughts guys about AppCoins ?  I did my own research and AppCoins is one I've had my eye on for the last month.  Cool
last7minutes

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:01:14 PM

Why are you so worried? Do you want to buy BTC coins for your altcoins? This is not the time to do such thing. See at the prices in dollars and you will feel easier. BTC grow with all its forks and other altcoins also.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:50 PM

some people says bitcoin will still dominate the major market on 2018 but some altcoin also still possible to continue grow too but indeed to predict which altcoins had potential to grow is very difficult however if you're still doubt to holding some altcoins then stick to bitcoin is pretty safe on that year
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:47:03 PM

Personally in Cryptocurrency world no one can beat bitcoin price. It only takes a few minutes for bitcoin prices will increase, although its price decreased but a few moments later the price will increase again. Therefore i think 2018 bitcoin still leads the world of crypto. But in altcoin i support in ethereum, although now the price ethereum is less than $ 1000, but i sure in 2018 the price ethereum will reach $ 3000.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

Do not worry if you are holding other altcoins. We could see growth in all altcoins if you look at coinmarketcap.com. We do see more investors getting into the altcoins other than bitcoin. So, be sure, the altcoins would return you profits down the line soon. 2018 would still be for bitcoins though we could see many other altcoins coming up massively. 
bitlayer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

Take a look at the AppCoins project, an ethereum based cryptocurrency for the app industry. They just launched the ICO and the roadmap points for an implementation in the first quarter of 2018.
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:51:15 PM

I don't think altcoins can dominate bitcoin. Many were surprised about the price of bitcoin today but I think it is already high enough for now. 2018 will be the year for many altcoins but bitcoin will remain at the top. Potentially, some altcoins will rise on 2018, and I think another and another altcoin will add to the growing list of altoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:26:15 AM

I think it is worth holding alts atm, once the correction for bitcoin comes it will be worth to sell them and ill bags with BTC again
For 2018 depending on how much money you invest the best one to make and buy everything from BTC. With this increasing high of the last days that was followed by a strong correction the best point of entry was last week. Now the price of the currency with these new partnerships signed with companies selling shares will skyrocket and whoever bought before that will make a big profit. Note what I say, the BTC will close the year in the houses of 20 thousand dollars and who bought the 13 in the last correction will get 7 thousand dollars in less than a month.
CriptoCreater

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

e-CHAT ICO ends December 30
I think now the best time to invest
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:18:14 PM

I think that different parts of the next year will be different when we are talking about the correlation of Bitcoin and altcoins power. A it was in 2017. But the first quarter of 2018 will a time of Bitcoin.
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:42:36 PM

I feel that ADA (Cardano) will skyrocket in 2018. They have an impeccable roadmap, solid team, and if they can pull off their checklist they will definitely be in the top 5 in terms of market cap.

ARK is another coin I'm hopeful for. If they can get their smart bridge connected like they said they would they could make it into the top 10 market cap.

I'm too lazy to write more, but some other ones to look into are Verge (XVG), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Waves, Tronix (TRX), and Ardor (ARDR).
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:03:52 PM

Altcoin on technology is better than BTC. Do not underestimate Altcoin. I also did not think that the BTC would cost more than $ 15,000. And now I'm sure that altcoin is waiting for the future like the BTC  Cool

maria1156

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:46:31 PM

Seems like 2018 will be a surprise , I guess it’s hard to predict what will happen . Cheesy
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:14:10 AM

Both altcoins and bitcoins are all good to hold, the fact is that anything that goes up come down. You need patience to wait for the desire outcome.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
hyet24

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:20:01 AM

TBH Bitcoin is insanely expensive when people start transferring too much.   It's so god damn annoying when I tried to transfer $5000 and it get stuck for a few days plus fee was $35.   Too expensive especially on small purchase.   Why do I have to pay $10 for $5 product on Steam?   

I hope people start using the major altcoins to reduce the network load of Bitcoin.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:07:45 AM

Minexcoin is one of the most growing coin. It is listed in livecoin. it will be listed in other exchanger soon. The price is 0.0018-0.00200. it is time to buy MNX. The coin will be 0.01 in 2018. Hold the coin will make profit. It is a coin that uses bitcoin core algo. I think MNX is going to be the next bitcoin.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:07:26 PM

Minexcoin is one of the most growing coin. It is listed in livecoin. it will be listed in other exchanger soon. The price is 0.0018-0.00200. it is time to buy MNX. The coin will be 0.01 in 2018. Hold the coin will make profit. It is a coin that uses bitcoin core algo. I think MNX is going to be the next bitcoin.

Altcoin also good coin. It will same for the bitcoin. But process is differed. So don't.underestimate the altcoin this also future currency. So no one can't easy to say. Altcoin is help to for the future investment. You need information for the future process. You will know it. Then you will know the pricess list. Then you will invest and peocess.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:45:53 PM

Seems like 2018 will be a surprise , I guess it’s hard to predict what will happen . Cheesy

We can't predict on what happen in coming 2018, If the altcoins are going to rise or maybe.
We hope they going to rise the value so that we can trade them in a better price.
Irokui

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:08:48 AM

@shadyrifles , what you mean by definite? after 2018 it is the end?
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:12:27 AM

I have great expectations, and now altcoin has adjusted to the price of Bitcoin.
and I'm ready to be an altcoin trader by 2018

Usui-Chan

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:20:50 AM

Bitcoin might reach 20k by the end of this month, so you must hold your altcoins first. You should study the trend of bitcoin's value before trading your altcoins. No one knows what will happen but it might be helpful if you are aware of what you are doing and what you are risking before doing it.
smartJEV

HODL

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:23:10 AM

Follow our service, all ico calendar (with voting ability) https://icocritic.org/

and very important for all investors Atcoin calendar (updated 2x a day)
https://icocritic.org/altcoin-announcements/

Invest smart!
kristianbasdeo

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:24:49 AM

Litecoin, dogecoin and ethereum.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:29:11 AM

If we summarized the speculation of many, altcoins were makes a surprised in 2018. Since more of the users holding their amount in bitcoin, altcoins takes the opportunity to increased up their value. Other than that if you monetized the fluctuation of some crypto in digital currency world you will notice that some of the were growth healthy. In my opinion some of the altcoins were increasing their value quietly but surely.
bluestormz

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:37:49 AM

Hi,

I'm going after electroneum for 2018 and qtum
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

Altcoin on technology is better than BTC. Do not underestimate Altcoin. I also did not think that the BTC would cost more than $ 15,000. And now I'm sure that altcoin is waiting for the future like the BTC  Cool

It will! believe me! if you will talk about altcoin with somebody, he will not understand you, but if you will start talking about bitcojn, you will see that he/she know what you are talking about! bitcoin will raise not because of technology, but because of all the hype around it! I know one guy, he has 65old father, that invested on bitcoin last year! you need more proofs?  Smiley

Anster to thread:

I recommend to hodl ETN, UTN, NEO, IOTA and GOT (<- ico soon)
smartJEV

HODL

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

ADA, VTC, DASH, NEO, IOTA, XLM
membis

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:18:03 PM

Altcoins will keep increasing like Bitcoin also in even in 2018, I think 2018 will be year of cryptocurrency from now I am very exctied about this it ll be good year for all of us.
karwanmino

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:30:59 PM

I think in 18 the btc will hit around fifty thousands and will move to one million USD for each share but it does not mean that it's only the BTC move year for sure the alts will go with it too, they will rise up and act like crazy, let's we roll in - i planing to have a new erc20 based coin in next year , i will share the bounty soon _) best wishes all the heroes in BTT forum <3 invest like pro guys earn like a king
Holopopstyir

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:32:49 PM

I think that next year ETH will fight bitcoin for leadership. More and more people are getting acquainted with crypto-currencies and understand that although bitcoin was the first, other crypto-currencies are convenient for real work.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

I would look into polymath. imo they're creating the blockchain stock market which is going to revolutionize securities. You can go on their platform and launch your own legal security token and get access to a network of verified investors.
wp - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pD5w-G5-sJVGc5YjdmZ0hsYVE/view
smartJEV

HODL

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

What your thoughts about dragonchain? Looks like very promising project for me.
Marrionbitcoin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Altcoin on technology is better than BTC. Do not underestimate Altcoin. I also did not think that the BTC would cost more than $ 15,000. And now I'm sure that altcoin is waiting for the future like the BTC  Cool

We can consider Altcoins this 2018 as many were already earned so much because some Altcoins were pump up. Just focus to invest in top altcoins or better to read the news to know what are the potential coins that will spike up. You may consider Bitcoin for investment and hold until you reached the desired income. Putting all eggs in one basket would be very risky. So try both Bitcoin and Altcoins this 2018 and see the price will increase as speculated.
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

just wait until Bitcoin go pump again in Mid year.
calm your ass.
maybe Bitcoin take some Christmas break
try to make Ethereum be you plan B.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Yes, I will hop on the bandwagon and say that 2018 will be the year of the altcoin, but some of these are already getting more and more expensive - have you seen Deep Onion or Golem? Iota? These have taken off quite substantially, and they have a great infrastrcuture underneath them to support that growth.
Ayaancool

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

I hope now you could have find your profit mostof the altcoins pumps upto 1000% i got good profit i took my investment back also holding some of potential coins some i sold it its really worth now. Patience is the matter in crypto world or any trade . In 2018 OAX, ETh , waves and dimcoin will be my bet.
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

hi all!
long term=UNIFY,RUPX.very low max supply.new coins.POS.VERYYYY GOOD COMMUNITY.JOIN
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
unify started at 0.006.now it 0.15.2500%.in 4 months this coin is alive.300% in a week and a half
max of 19 mil.with marketcap of onlyyy 190 million this coin will be 10$.6666% from now.
and the marketcap can be 500 million too.so make your math
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

just wait until Bitcoin go pump again in Mid year.
calm your ass.
maybe Bitcoin take some Christmas break
try to make Ethereum be you plan B.

Hope you're not late in eth party as it really soar high this day in $800 so many are now sitting in their profit but it's not yet what eth can show so better to hold on tight as eth will be launch something big.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

It is 2018 and so far as i know i do not think there has been a new altcoin released maybe some scam coins who were giving free coins at a airdrop but that is it i believe 2018 will bring more trust able altcoins in the market.
CryptRoller

Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

I believe that 2018 will be a great year for altcoins, but I find it hard to predict which ones will be successful and which won't. ETH, SIA and BCN are some I like at the moment.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Even Bitcoin will hold its dominance and continue its massive out growth regarding its price which is really far to be compared on alternative coins, it will be still worth it to hold into your altcoins because not only Bitcoin can do massive out growth and has the potential to raise its price to become more beneficial. Admit it or not, beside from Bitcoin, we are still relying and being dependent into different altcoins and expecting for its rise and just awaiting for the perfect time to go on trading.

fatjoey

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

I would look into polymath. imo they're creating the blockchain stock market which is going to revolutionize securities. You can go on their platform and launch your own legal security token and get access to a network of verified investors.
wp - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pD5w-G5-sJVGc5YjdmZ0hsYVE/view

securities in combination with crypto are pain in the ass. if that project can sort it fair enough to them could be a big success
mrproblem

Merit: 24

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

I think 2018 will be a challenging year for bitcoin. There will be massive marketing games for other coins to beat BTC and there can be a second strong opponent for BTC in volume of marketcap as a permenant duration . 
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

at bitcoin, the longest and most expensive transactions make it passive, it is better to trade altcoins

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
veliq

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

Very many coins will show tremendous growth in 2018. But one of my favorites is LTC, NEO, ADA, ICX, COMSA, KIN and ELF.
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Very many coins will show tremendous growth in 2018. But one of my favorites is LTC, NEO, ADA, ICX, COMSA, KIN and ELF.
I also bet on these coins, I expect great growth, and profits, that this year will be good for the altcoins

Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

In 2018 is not only for alt coin year it also Bitcoin era i think.Bitcoin dumping huge but although in november to december 2 or 3 fork is done.When BTC price is go to moon.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

I'm also expecting the main top 20 market cap players to go strong in 2018.
People are getting into crypto and all I hear around me is how the BTC ship has already sailed....
So alts will be hot I'm sure Smiley Smiley
cryptoenterprise

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Most of the Top 20 coins in the market are the ones that will rise and will survive in the future.
LUCKY21

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

I think that for the market the Crypto currency will be even better in 2018 than 2017. As already mentioned above, no one thought that bitcoin would reach 20,000 dollars in 2017, and this happened. I think that by the end of 2018 we will be able to observe the price of bitcoins about 50,000 dollars.
jacquelinecr

Merit: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

Altcoins that will be very big in 2018 are Ripple, Ethereum and Stellar.
I think they will rise very high and whoever has invest long term in any of these will see big profits.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

The next year will be very productive in terms of the growth of many coins, as well as total capitalization. I recommend to pay attention to NEO, LTC, ADA, ELF, Waves, SC, COMSA and ICX.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

I would like to agree with most comments here and say that coins like Ripple will rise more, and they will be the future of altcoins in 2018.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

I think Bitcoin will still rising on 2018 and so on. Other altoins in 2018 according to me are : XRP, XLM, NEO and ETH of course but there are many altcoins out there and they will rising I guess. Thanks
selenkin

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

i recommend to use both, 40% BTC and 60% for altcoins
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Altcoins that will be very big in 2018 are Ripple, Ethereum and Stellar.
I think they will rise very high and whoever has invest long term in any of these will see big profits.

I tottally agree with you on the Ripple and Ether... Stellar I have to check it out .. what about ADA ?
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-R0nBZ5tKE

This is private Cryptocurrency mobile wallet which even your grandmom can easily use and be happy with!

NAV is not just very advanced and sophisticated privacy coin - which is technically much more advanced than Verge, Dash, Monero, PivX and etc. - NAV coin is about to become fully decentralized anonymous dApps platform ( "anonymous Ethereum" )

NAV is the most technically advanced project on the Market.

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.

NAV Coin official website: https://navcoin.org/

Nav Coin Markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.
awazieik

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Bitcoin will keep growing in value when they solve their scalability issue but also I think bitcoin is more of store of value than a currency.  Alt coins will grow depending on how much the follow roadmap
Let's see what this year holds for us

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
DennisStoff

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

So Altcoin is an alternative coin beyond bitcoin. If you've ever heard names like Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, and so on, they are Altcoin.

Well, 2018 is a new piece for digital coin hunters. For some people - maybe including you - may be saturated playing in Bitcoin.

In fact there are several altenratif investment coins outside Bitcoin that I predict its value will skyrocket in 2018.
dimon01

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

I think that nobody really believed that bitcoin could reach 20 thousands. But that really happened and I consider that  it will grow even more.  But I think that therere are some cryptocurrencies worth giving a shot in 2018. Of course, you should always be prepared for the downsides of investing in cryptocurrencies and should also do a better research for each and every currency. So they are:ethereum, ripple and litecoin.
valnd

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

What you should consider is general ROI of the coin.
last year alone ether perform better than BTC interns of  ROI.
meaning if you invested 1k in eth and btc last year.
eth will give you more return compare to btc.

So it doesnt matter. So many altcoins out performed btc last year and many more will do same this year.
so do your research and discover those coin's
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

Bitcoin will always dominating the altcoins but still there are altcoins that will also dominate over the others . That's how cryptocurrenccies rotation in my own understanding.
VestRidCr

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

Bitcoin will always dominating the altcoins but still there are altcoins that will also dominate over the others . That's how cryptocurrenccies rotation in my own understanding.
By the way, the index "BTC Dominance" is now the lowest in the history. https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage And he continues to fall. Now is a very good time for trading altcoins.

eranor

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

Get FREE EtherBTC tokens  I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too 
Go to http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=IasZi&m=kXm5gJ19ts1YO_2&b=RGv9dFwwzSBgx0DrYZDGWg today

https://etherbtc.io/#about
weblaraveluser

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

In my own opinion, It was really nice that bitcoin started at $13k dollars at the end of 2017 because it only means that it will further increase its price before 2018 ends. It is also a good news for those who are holding ethereum coins that the value will further increase from $700 and now we have the reason to believe in the growth of ethcoins.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

Altcoins will come and go during 2018, so many people will lose their holdings because the price of the top coins will be pumped significantly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MIZANUR5033

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

There are too many altcoins in online site and most of them are unknown for most of the people and some are just for pumping. Bitcoin is the perfect one to choose for online investment in my opinion but there is some nice alt too like ethereum.

Ethereum is a very good coin but not valuable as bitcoin. This two coin had changed their price at the end of 2017 and will be changing regularly at 2018 I am sure.
I think altcoins and bitcoin both of them will be more valuable at 2018 and will give us much more benefit and facilities than present. Keep staying with both of them if you have the ability.

galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
upisdown

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

I am sure altcoin that will grow is the etherium. I am very much interested in these coins and been watching it, it is growing so fast. I hope that Graft will also do these coming 2018.

Rony24h7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Most of the altcoins are unknown for most of the people and some are just for pumping of all the altcoins in this world. In my opinion, bitcoin is the perfect one to choose for online investment but there are some nice alt too like ethereum. Etherum is not as valuable as Bitcoin but it is a very good altcoin.
These two coins will be changing its price regularly at 2018 I am sure even they have changed their price at the end of 2017. I think they will give us many more facilities and benefits than present and both of them will more valuable in 2018 even ethereum hit $1000 this January. If you have the ability then keep staying with both of these two coins.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

For example, e-Chat (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0) alt seems to be a very promising project. It has a lot of useful possibilities for bloggers, regular users, some companies.
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

Altcoin is a better bet in 2018 because it comes out early and bitcoin has gradually become widely accepted by the public and eventually will show the public their potential. Altcoins prices have a lot of room for growth, great potential for development.
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

Bitcoin will still dominate but other currencies will be growing also. I guess this year you shouldn't give up bitcoin but think of others too
Icaxx

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

Yes bitcoin and altcoins can walk at the same way to make sure both are surviving.
Bitcoin go very high and altcoin look like drop in blood with red colour but if you see in usd comparison i think its not so much different.
Usui-Chan

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

Ethereum is really huge right now, no doubt that it would be because of what it had been through at the end of 2017. It really has came back and alreqdy redeemed itself. The increase in its value is going to be enormous this year and nobody would be surprised.
ico_reviews

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

Hundreds of new ICOs come out weekly.
Its best to look at their reviews and ratings on sites like www.cryptorated.com

You can also see the ICO pipeline of the hottest ICOs right now by popular demand
https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

In 2018 my bet is on Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple ... maybe ADA is interesting also.  Thank god for Coinmarketcap  Grin
shams

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

The best altcoins in 2018 would be the ones focusing on the networking problems, security issues and energy crisis encountered by the cryptocurrency world in the previous year. Some of these coins are Ripple, Cardano and for the energy crisis there are many ICO that have launched like WePower that present good opportunities.
kamalkk

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

I think for the year 2018 will be a lot of surprises for us. The increasing number of Altcoins that appear, making the world more diverse crypto.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: