Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:11:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins under $1  (Read 8852 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:30 AM

Which alt coins are below $1 value that gonna turn in $10 next year.

Need your best suggestion
It is difficult to make a list with this value range because they are in a process of affirmation and their volatility is very great. But I work with some like the XRP (she is stable and stable and returns to have a good return on her price) to NXT (this price varies every day, depending on how much is invested to get a good money) and Safex (that's an update now for the end of the year, probably the price of it will fire right away). Of course these are coins that I use and believe and I have in my portfolio, do not risk anything that does not know or know about it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:19:21 AM

Alternative Currencies that might reach 10 dollars next year are NXT, Ripple, and STEEM, which shows stable amount and growth (even it is so slow).

You think Ripple could reach 10$ ? Are you sure ?  that means a total market cap of more than 380 Billions , ~40-45% more than Bitcoin market cap.
I agree with your opinion. I highly doubt that Ripple would ever reach 10$ anytime in the near future. I am expecting Ripple to reach 2$ by this time next year. I still don't want to invest in this coin since a major portion of the coins are held by the developers who are freely manipulating the market to their liking which is not something I prefer. I prefer Stellar Lumens a lot more in this scenario.

tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

there are somany coins can buy under usd 1.but its very important to exclude shit coins and buy only coins with good potential .
this is dec 2017.so if you expect good profit its better to buy coins which are at deppressions.(end of berish treand)so i would like to introduce 2 golden coins to buy these days.
1.sia coin
2.ripple
sia coin is a leading project with good dev team.it marked very low price recently and now just started bull run.you not late to buy some sias at this moment.but dont expect short term profit.hold them for 1 or 2 yeaars and thanks me later
2.ripple is a anotjer good project currently at deppression.it has large market cap.majority of coins held by wirld leading banks.so hodl your ripple for long time and get max benifit
good luck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
sendoh

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:07:01 AM

I go for
- cardanno
- Power Ledger
- Stellar (waiting for a dip)
- NEM (same)
- Ardor (same)

$$$$
tuzlu

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:56 AM

ADA and ARDOR  Wink

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM (https://ico.midex.com/) ●
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved (https://ico.midex.com/) by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers ▬ (https://ico.midex.com/)
# WEB (https://ico.midex.com/) ● ANN + Bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271458Cool ● Telegram (https://t.me/midexinfo_en) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/midexinfo/) ● Twitter (https://twitter.com/MidexInfo) ● Blog (https://www.reddit.com/user/Midex_Official/) # GET TOKENS #
Aske

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:29:25 AM

Recommended EBTC, a team of more than 40 people, is a community coin. Community unity. There is faith. It just came out. It's a baby. Look at him
MuRrCoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:10:23 PM

I will bet on Cardano! It is constantly but slowly growing it's value .

Some weeks ago I've also bought EMC2 (einstenium) that was around 0.8$ and it grows till 2.5$... but now is going down after the fork.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

There are a lot of alternate coins below 1$. If you look at EtherDelta, there are lot of alternate coins which still has low value. DogeCoin, ERC20, and RYD has low values but if we wait long enough for their platform to upgrade, then their token values might go up.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

Ripple (XRP) would be my shout
Ripple $10 i don't think it is feasible next year, who knows what can happen in 2019.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:12:21 PM

Ripple (XRP) would be my shout
Ripple $10 i don't think it is feasible next year, who knows what can happen in 2019.
agree with that , it's impossible to reach $10 in next year, maybe next two or three year , if ripple really reach $10 , I think Stellar will follow and rise more
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

www.diwtoken.com buy now at the pre ico and hold, in a year you can be millionaire!
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

www.diwtoken.com buy now at the pre ico and hold, in a year you can be millionaire!
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:37:54 PM

as the beginning chance on offers with the ico schemes of the offers to the public audience,
the price of LHCrypyo coins set with the limit of $0.10
as goes with the following to grows with the higher value on price,

the coins now might worth of $0,14 per coins

that investors gain with guarantee to collects as least of 20 percent returns within the first terms of year with the calendar plan.

bitdigger2013

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:43:41 AM

My pick would be Zurcoin. A 3+ Quark based coin that has a very low market and is getting used by a project. This one is well under $1 with it only being half a cent.

Check out this article: https://coincurrencynews.com/2017/12/07/zurcoin-and-monkey-team-up/

Key points:
- M0NK3Y is the world’s first decentralized hedge fund and the largest Crypto hedge fund in
the world by total size (over $1bn).
-In August 2017, we bought up over $250,000 of ZURCOIN, amounting to 20 million coins. We then re-sold 10 million coins over the forthcoming two months in order to stimulate the
market. Since then, the coin has been featured on numerous POW mining networks, is part of
Georgia-based Golden Fleece’s mining arrangement (10% of all Crypto they mine is
ZURCOIN)
it has been listed in CoinGekko and even mentioned in the New Zealand Herald.
Having succeeded in reactivating a dormant Crypto, M0NK3Y is now moving onto the next
phase in development with Z list the coin on HitBTC and
Cryptopia and Open Ledger
URCOIN alongside its developer Shai. Together, M0NK3Y and
Shai will roll out a reengineered hybrid POS-POW coin, and pursue a media
campaign
. In addition, M0NK3Y and the coin’s developer will put ZURCOIN on a brand
new exchange as an “alternate trading pair” within the next month. M0NK3Y will also bring
ICOs who want to accept ZURCOIN as payment for their coin offerings.

It is currently trading between 30-35sats with 0.X BTC of volume daily on YObit https://yobit.net/en/trade/ZUR/BTC.

It has a market cap of $425,000 and has a cirulating supply of 87 millions. It is a highly undervalued coin. Yet I would only advise you to put in a small bit of btc in considering it is so cheap and you can own 1/100th of the supply for only 0.25 btc.
Totally agree with you here. Zurcoin is an obvious winner. In the last 2 weeks alone its up what, 2-3x? This is a 100x bagger certainly. Not many - not any actually - 4 year old Blockchains for sale at 1 cent a coin with ambitious dev roll-out plans to boot! Definitely one that is gonna be in everyone's portfolio. Def.
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

My pick would be Zurcoin. A 3+ Quark based coin that has a very low market and is getting used by a project. This one is well under $1 with it only being half a cent.

Check out this article: https://coincurrencynews.com/2017/12/07/zurcoin-and-monkey-team-up/

Key points:
- M0NK3Y is the world’s first decentralized hedge fund and the largest Crypto hedge fund in
the world by total size (over $1bn).
-In August 2017, we bought up over $250,000 of ZURCOIN, amounting to 20 million coins. We then re-sold 10 million coins over the forthcoming two months in order to stimulate the
market. Since then, the coin has been featured on numerous POW mining networks, is part of
Georgia-based Golden Fleece’s mining arrangement (10% of all Crypto they mine is
ZURCOIN)
it has been listed in CoinGekko and even mentioned in the New Zealand Herald.
Having succeeded in reactivating a dormant Crypto, M0NK3Y is now moving onto the next
phase in development with Z list the coin on HitBTC and
Cryptopia and Open Ledger
URCOIN alongside its developer Shai. Together, M0NK3Y and
Shai will roll out a reengineered hybrid POS-POW coin, and pursue a media
campaign
. In addition, M0NK3Y and the coin’s developer will put ZURCOIN on a brand
new exchange as an “alternate trading pair” within the next month. M0NK3Y will also bring
ICOs who want to accept ZURCOIN as payment for their coin offerings.

It is currently trading between 30-35sats with 0.X BTC of volume daily on YObit https://yobit.net/en/trade/ZUR/BTC.

It has a market cap of $425,000 and has a cirulating supply of 87 millions. It is a highly undervalued coin. Yet I would only advise you to put in a small bit of btc in considering it is so cheap and you can own 1/100th of the supply for only 0.25 btc.
Totally agree with you here. Zurcoin is an obvious winner. In the last 2 weeks alone its up what, 2-3x? This is a 100x bagger certainly. Not many - not any actually - 4 year old Blockchains for sale at 1 cent a coin with ambitious dev roll-out plans to boot! Definitely one that is gonna be in everyone's portfolio. Def.
ZUR not gonna be under a dollar for long I think.  Cool Cool Grin Grin
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

XEM, MAID, and AMM are on my list. All have a good potentials and with recent price change they are all doing very well in exchanges, teams are also good.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:47:28 AM

I really like COBINDHOOD. t is still under the radar and sitting at approximately 30 cents a piece and is only traded on ETHERDELTA right now. On the 18th it will open it's own exchange COBINHOOD where COB can be traded there also. Many are seeing th price to reach maybe 1 USD by the 5th of January because those holding at least 500 COBS on the exchange will get airdropped CYBERMILES TOKEN for free, in proportion to how many COBS they own. Call it like fast roi just for holding and many more good things coming to COB HOLDERS. People are saying it might reach BINANCE LEVEL very fast because it has fee less trading and margin trading.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:57:56 AM

There are plenty of good recommendation made in this thread. ADA, POWR, Bitdice, Bitbay etc are decent options.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:14:32 AM

its difficult  to choice the coins will be up more than 10x . because there is no one can predict the future of coins
i think if you want to take profit maybe hold bitcoin and waiting for beginning 2018 the price will be up
Lifes

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:06:50 AM

Quite difficult to chose , if i were you i will look into top cheapest coins, consolidated projects like Ripple , NEM...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: