Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any rules for posts on this forum?  (Read 72 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

Hi, I am newbie and keep posting and commenting on this forum right now. I would like to know are there any rules in forum when it comes to posting and commenting, are there any limit for us to post threads and comments per a day or week ? I am asking this I don't wanna get banned breaking rules of this forum. I love to be here..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

You should read ALL of the stickies, or pinned posts at the top of each
section. There are certain things you do need to know about posting.

Start with this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

Start with this one:

Hi Bro, Thanks for the responds, I got through it. well I got a doubt about rule no. 32 [32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.] This means, We are not allowed to post many post in a row? We already have a time break of 360 sec. right? So how this rule applies? I am not clear. Can you please help me to clarify this rule?

Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:26:51 AM

Start with this one:

Hi Bro, Thanks for the responds, I got through it. well I got a doubt about rule no. 32 [32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.] This means, We are not allowed to post many post in a row? We already have a time break of 360 sec. right? So how this rule applies? I am not clear. Can you please help me to clarify this rule?

The time in between posts is different for each rank. (Newbie, Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, etc)
As you "rank up" the time intervals become shorter. You'll have to find the sticky post about that too.
It's an important one that will answer more questions.

It's also important to note, when replying to a post, do not just reply: yes, or no, or that's cool.
When replying to a post you need to be constructive, to show you actually have something
worth saying.

Take a couple of days, and just browse around the different boards. Read the sticky posts at the top
of each one. There is alot of information here. Goodluck!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:50:11 AM

Start with this one:

The time in between posts is different for each rank. (Newbie, Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, etc)
As you "rank up" the time intervals become shorter. You'll have to find the sticky post about that too.
It's an important one that will answer more questions.

Yeah I already know interconnection between rank and the time break. Okay sure. I will go through sticky posts as you said. Thanks alot for the tip...

It's also important to note, when replying to a post, do not just reply: yes, or no, or that's cool.
When replying to a post you need to be constructive, to show you actually have something
worth saying.

Take a couple of days, and just browse around the different boards. Read the sticky posts at the top
of each one. There is alot of information here. Goodluck!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: