Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will it be in 2018 eth price equal to BCH price?  (Read 938 times)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:15:46 AM

Ethereum price will prolly reach $1,000 - $1,500 sometime next. Only this year ETH went up 50x.year.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

We cannot compare BCH and ETH this 2 currency has different potential in the market,but some says that BCH will dump soon if this happen ETH can reach or be equal to BCH price value,nothing is impossible ETH can reach that price value.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

well, I don't think so BTC is tried and tested eth will take some years to reach that position it is trading internally not as a currency which bitcoin is known as a currency in some countries it is declared as a currency.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Rangga27 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:15:39 PM

well, I don't think so BTC is tried and tested eth will take some years to reach that position it is trading internally not as a currency which bitcoin is known as a currency in some countries it is declared as a currency.
I say bch is not btc
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

We cannot compare BCH and ETH this 2 currency has different potential in the market,but some says that BCH will dump soon if this happen ETH can reach or be equal to BCH price value,nothing is impossible ETH can reach that price value.
yes this is good news, because eth is a good currency
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

Ethereum price will prolly reach $1,000 - $1,500 sometime next. Only this year ETH went up 50x.year.
will the price eth exceed the BCH price? or just under it? in my opinion it will be $ 2k+ in 2018
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:24:48 PM

Currently speaking, ETH is at $470 and BCH is at $1470.

That's quite a big jump for Ethereum at this point, but nothing is impossible, but probable in the Cryptoworld.

Ethereum can go that high, its only a matter of time. Hopefully we see that in 2018.
so hopefully in 2018 the price of eth will be more than bch
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:28:13 PM

what do you think if eth price matches the price of bch? it must be eth can match even exceed bch because eth has been longer in bch appeal, eth first exist in the world crypto.

next year there will be 17 million BCH available but at the same time there will be 120 million ETH. that alone wouldn't let ETH to go higher than 0.05BTC and that is for its hugest pump imaginable.

meanwhile BCH has the Roger Ver pumping group behind it that will take advantage of bitcoin's huge backlog and big fees to pump BCH again and do it soon. and when they do it will be 0.2-0.3BTC again.
well, eth price will not exceed bch ya?
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

It will be around 1,5k$ next year, Buterin`s plans are great: burning tokens can be useful for network. Also there are lot ICOs, which based on ETH... So... 3k$ by end of 2018 maybe

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
mariored89

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:31:48 PM

It always depends on the market. if the market and the adoption is huge, probably but if a new and better blockchain is born or is developed, so a little part of market cap could go on this new blockchain and the situation remains the same as now
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:38:41 PM

It will be around 1,5k$ next year, Buterin`s plans are great: burning tokens can be useful for network. Also there are lot ICOs, which based on ETH... So... 3k$ by end of 2018 maybe
wow $ 3k+ it is very nice, i just hope $ 2k+ it is good enough
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:41:09 PM

It always depends on the market. if the market and the adoption is huge, probably but if a new and better blockchain is born or is developed, so a little part of market cap could go on this new blockchain and the situation remains the same as now
yes because the market itself that makes the price of coin is high or low, probably because bch many devotees
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:41:49 PM

I hope so!

Ethereum is steady just under $500, but it would be nice to see it surpass $1000 and reach higher price too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:44:15 PM

what do you think if eth price matches the price of bch? it must be eth can match even exceed bch because eth has been longer in bch appeal, eth first exist in the world crypto.

I definitely think the price of ETH will surpass BCH and come closer to where bitcoin is sitting but not in the near future, we have all heard about the recent Cryptokitties fiasco which bought the ETH network almost to a standstill and this is only the first of a kind project.

If ETH is to reach the stars i needs to be improved and tested, this will take us beyond 2018.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:44:34 PM

There absolutely no need to compare ether with bch! Bch is hated by many people in cryptocurrency. Bch was trying to dilute and weaken bitcoin unnecessarily, but we all know the outcome. For all I care bch may be dead in few months!
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:44:52 PM

yes this is good news, because eth is a good currency
we know that ETH  is a good currency and if it is only compare on BCH if this may surpass for what was BCH is right now it may have the possibilty that it can be cause we know how good project is on the ETH  than in BCH and on how does people trust ETH. so for me it may have some possibility of.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:45:58 PM

if you want to earn a lot of money you should not go for ethreum even if it reaches the price of bitcoin cash you have gains around 100% which is not much, i think waves has a much bigger growth potential than ethereum, simply because of comparable utility

from 11 USD to 300 USD there is a much bigger rate to win than from 500 to 1300

waves did in last 3 weeks that growth what you hope to achieve for ethereum next year

almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:47 PM

I think the price of eth equal to bch will not happen in 2018 later, due to the consideration in terms of volume and total token currently in circulation.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:56:48 PM

Can't say anything in regards of time, when Eth will exceed Bch or be equal in price.
But Eth has the potential to reach $5k or more. In my eyes, Eth is the next big thing after Btc.
Eth has more support than Bch, I mean, everyone supports Eth. But in regards of Bch, there is two separate groups in liking & disliking.

If I get some good money to invest someday, then I will put 70-80% in ETH and 20-30% in BCH.
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

I hope the price of Ethereum will be higher than BCH in 2018. I've been buying Ethereum since last year. I'm sure the price will rise, but it's hard to predict a certain amount. I guess we'll wait and see.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: