Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ICO RATING websites  (Read 1203 times)
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

All ICO review sites are accepting adverterial posts. So i mean if a scam ICO give money to site owners they will be listed in top of the list.
We need a decentralized ICO review website which run with donations not accepting adverterial posts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SriNr

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

You can watch ICO's here.

http://www.coinparator.com/ico-live/

However nobody is telling you if invest or not, just giving you link to source. You have to do your own research.

and if u want to have a notification for ICO RATING or best ICO  you can open this link https://www.icohotlist.com.
and than you must register or login first.to get notification.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:14:58 PM

I have always used ICO list https://www.ico-list.com/. It would be best to make your own conclusion on an ICO before investing as opposed to using free research firms.

Website has Good list but I doubt it's what Op is asking for. I actually need exactly thesame thing.. .a website/forum with great administrators that is free of bias, dishonesty and crooks. Wish stuff like that could be found quickly.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:01:45 PM

Some of the best ICO rating websites going now are,

icotoinvest.com
icorating.com
icobazaar.com

these are good sites and give rating scores and reviews.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:26:10 PM

for me the best is icorating they give information for free and do the analysis about the coin and they put risk score after reviewing the coin , they also give hype score about the coin which is how many people will gonna invest in the coin. they also give rating which is useful and gives about information why its stable , risky , positive.
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

It's always good to DYOR (do your own research). Most ICO rating sites are paid to do that, which means their review may not be objective. So what y'all need to do is look at the project, what the use case is, what problem it's gonna solve, then the pedigree of the team behind the ICO. Most ICOs are scams until they prove otherwise.
thr3

Activity: 77
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:02:26 AM

I have always used ICO list https://www.ico-list.com/. It would be best to make your own conclusion on an ICO before investing as opposed to using free research firms.

Website has Good list but I doubt it's what Op is asking for. I actually need exactly thesame thing.. .a website/forum with great administrators that is free of bias, dishonesty and crooks. Wish stuff like that could be found quickly.

I agree but the problem is websites like that still need money to run hosting, reviews etc...so they will need to find some balance between making money and performing the review.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:41:13 AM

ohhhhhh, avoid those ICO rating websites like the PLAGUE!

They all have an incentive structure where icos can pay them for prominent display or favorable "reviews".

If there is one that is truly unbiased and just posts info, then I would honestly like to know of one, but I've yet to find one.

If you want some good advice on ico's, why not trust the person closest to you?  Yourself!

nothing beats your own due diligence.
If you are not sure what makes a good investment than just look it up.  There are tons of articles and posts that talk about what a good investment is.

Here are the basics:
-Research the development team to see if they are legitimate, real people, with real professional experience in what they are doing
-look at the conditions of the ico, how many will be sold, what is the hard cap, what percentage goes to pre-sale vs. crowdsale vs. to the devs, how long it is etc.
-Read the whitepaper and roadmap carefully, does it seem plausible and professional?
-if they have a product, test it out for yourself.

Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:33:10 AM

The website is good, but you need to study the upcoming companies ICO yourself, it's all become difficult to do because of the large number of new and new ICO.
bboyalex (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

ohhhhhh, avoid those ICO rating websites like the PLAGUE!

They all have an incentive structure where icos can pay them for prominent display or favorable "reviews".

If there is one that is truly unbiased and just posts info, then I would honestly like to know of one, but I've yet to find one.

If you want some good advice on ico's, why not trust the person closest to you?  Yourself!

nothing beats your own due diligence.
If you are not sure what makes a good investment than just look it up.  There are tons of articles and posts that talk about what a good investment is.

Here are the basics:
-Research the development team to see if they are legitimate, real people, with real professional experience in what they are doing
-look at the conditions of the ico, how many will be sold, what is the hard cap, what percentage goes to pre-sale vs. crowdsale vs. to the devs, how long it is etc.
-Read the whitepaper and roadmap carefully, does it seem plausible and professional?
-if they have a product, test it out for yourself.

You're absolutely right. We have been approached by many ICO review websites asking for astronomical fees and the higher you pay the better the review in many cases. Exactly, the reason I posted this question. Would like to work with the reliable only
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

I usually use icobench but it doesnt list all ICO so maybe you will miss some ICO. and the second is hacked. they rate ICO then you can choose a good ICO to join

pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

I like icodrops.com

honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Personally I like ICOrating, but I wouldn't focus too much on ICO rating websites as most of them have a pay to play system.

I would do your own research and ask your own questions.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

Personally I like Smith and Crown, but I think you should just focus on your own research and look into ICO's on a individual and through fashion.

I wouldn't invest into ICO's solely on what a rating website would say.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

im using icobench or icodrops, because they give rate the upcoming icos. But unfortunately often in an superficial manner..

danielgouldman

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:43:48 AM

I like icodrops.com.  It's pretty easy to navigate and does a good job keeping track of how much is raised vs. how much they're asking for.
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

My fav is ICOrating, but honestly I wouldn't bother with these sites. I only use them to find some ICO's that maybe have slipped passed me.

A lot of these sites take money to give a good review, so very few of them give a good honest report. I would focus on doing your own research, rather than listening to what a website says.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

icodrops.com according to me, they clearly mention which posts are sponsored & which are not
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

https://swissborg.com/en/

i like the concept of this ico and is will end in 5 days, try your luck
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

I wouldn't like to pick a favourite because I think you shouldn't base your choice on them.

99% are pay to play and so will only show ICO's that have paid them to say nice things about them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: