Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Freeth" app is "fake"  (Read 125 times)
badderBITch (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:12:10 AM

The Android app named "freeth" is a "fake" yet it has a 3.5 stars rating in the Google app store.
Ok so this app is a "faucet" (This so-called faucet is dropping nothing but huge hershy donuts from a deep well of bulls**t) PLEASE EXCUSE MY FRENCH.
My personal user experience using this app is as follows: 
AFTER @ 1 week of "claiming" some "free" ethereum through this app (allowed every three minutes) and I claimed as many times as I could for that week or so that the app appeared to work. Like during my commute on the bus, while watching a movie, in the waiting room at the doctors office etc. Then coincidently? as I was nearing the minimum payout amount, i see a small notification on the bottom of the app main window that is warning me not to try and cheat the app as accounts linked to fraudulent activity will be permanently suspended. So I'm like, okay well that's not me so I need not worry ... long story short - maybe a day later the app just won't start! I keep getting the "app has encountered an error and will now shut down" error with option to send feedback. So I send small feedback repeatedly @ 5x saying is this a scam app?  Please check etc. Anyway then I decide after updating everything and it still don't work I'm going to check the apps page in play store ... Well what do I find? Post after post from  other users ALL of which experienced the exact same issues with the same timelines (app working fine - sudden appearance of warning notification - boom! App won't load) AND many mention that they are near minimum payout amount just before this chain of events "kicks off" there are a few others who report making their first cash out claim as the point at which the app just didn't work anymore! Finally after reading a couple dozen of these very similar complaint reviews from different users and not seeing a single comment whatsoever from the devs or their customer service people to ANY of these negative reviews even the ones that pleaded "just say peep so I know this app ain't bullsh**t and I won't even be mad!" And writing my own review I came here to warn you all not to waste your time!
I hope this can help someone, thanks to: MODS, BITCOINTALK TEAM and everyone else in the community! Sincerely, badderBITch

MY REVIEW

I think this app should be removed from the play store as it is a complete and total RIP-OFF ... I mean how can we all be experiencing the exact same issue - app works until user is close to cash out amount then boom! A message saying not to cheat the game or you will be banned etc. Well I think I would know if I were intentionally cheating the app ... and none of us has even heard peep from the apps developers or their customer service? I am sure this apps makers are paid by those advertising their products and services in this app ... and what do we get? Nothing? Well, I am going to post on bitcointalk that this app is bulls**t so that the word will get around. I am asking that anyone that has posted a complaint here has actually gotten a reply from this apps developer and/or customer service could you post a reply here or message BadderBITch at bitcointalk forum please and thank-you. Also for any newbies to cryptocoin and currencies here is a good tip: The most helpful, educational and informed source for info and advice on cryptocurrencies and their related technologies etc. Is definitely the "bitcointalk" forum. I believe it is an essential for anyone wanting to not only educate themselves on various aspects of the cryptocurrencies "universe" but also to protect themselves (and their investments) WHILE exploring this frontier. So if you don't have one I strongly recommend making a free account on bitcointalk forum and arm yourself with the REAL facts. SINCE users are RANKED not only by how long they have been using bitcointalk forum but also by the volume of quality postings they have made on the forum the info you get 'from any old user' is qualified which makes sifting "the goods" from the spam WAAAAY easier and much more reliable especially for newcomers to the crypto craze.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:35:57 PM

I was close to being able to do my first withdrawal when the app stopped working .I don't know if that's just for me or if it's the same for everyone .

Anyway ,it definitely is a scam .I'm angry because of the time I spent on that stupid thing .

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: