Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about market regulation?  (Read 3018 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Government is centralized system, Bitcoin is decentralized. Governments will be able to regulate Bitcoin only within
its boundaries, or they can try, internet is free for all if you know how to access it.
   Now government can look at Japan and to see how they did it. Japan is a good example how that should be done.
With knowing what kind of government there are in the world, we can presume that some will be soft to Bitcoin, other`s
will be strict.
   I think governments should be open to new technologies like Blockchain is. I hope my government will start to think
soon about it, for now they didn`t gave any statements about Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

no! no! no! bitcoin should not be regulated. it is very impossible as well. as we all know government will always find a way to sow what we plant, it shouldn’t work that way in bitcoin.
I am not agree with you as for me it is yes, yes and yes, now almost everywhere we need bitcoin as bitcoin is best source to pay for goods and it is allowing us to involve investment and trading with bitcoin, now my government is showing really positive attitude towards regulation of bitcoin and same as my place many more are accepting the worth of bitcoin which will keep on increasing so bitcoin regulating as globally is now certain.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

no! no! no! bitcoin should not be regulated. it is very impossible as well. as we all know government will always find a way to sow what we plant, it shouldn’t work that way in bitcoin.
I am not agree with you as for me it is yes, yes and yes, now almost everywhere we need bitcoin as bitcoin is best source to pay for goods and it is allowing us to involve investment and trading with bitcoin, now my government is showing really positive attitude towards regulation of bitcoin and same as my place many more are accepting the worth of bitcoin which will keep on increasing so bitcoin regulating as globally is now certain.
i think government will not turn a blind eye to the development of cryptocurrency technology. of cryptocurrency will be able to prosper society so i think later there will be clear market regulation from government
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

There are many kinds of market regulation and I think that any government should impose a fair cryptocurrency regulations and should be focus on protecting the investors from scams and other illegak activities involving bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. Strict regulations can't attract many investors because trading or exchange activities are limited.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Tukmol29

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

This is just my thought, cryptocurrency market cap already reach more than 300billions dolar and its involving big money and involving many people in various country, regulation on cryptomarket is a must because it will at less to protect peoples money from being fraud
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

Rage
actualy all of us is different vision or thinking  about this regulation in bitcoin and we respect each other opinion,but in my thought there is advantages and disadvantages if this regulation of digital currency will be implemented,definetly the positve impact of this if bitcoin is become regulated that all transaction will be transparent and the procesing fee of all trading exchange should be equal and the government will be benefited of the income tax of cryptocurrency investment that can be used in some  infastracture project while the negative impact of this that maybe the pump situation of all crypto coins would be stopped due to have a regulated law  in cryptocurrency incrementation. 

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

Rage
I do have the same fear. Regulating bitcoin will contradict its very nature of peer to peer and direct transactions without any third party intervention. It is so good to know that bitcoin allows us full control and suddenly government would wanna manipulate. It will definitely change the system and will limit the and usage and advantage to the benefit of the regulators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

Rage

Market regulation for me is just fine, paying transaction fee's means you are paying your taxes and the government should not even complain about that because cryptocurrency today is helping different peoples life.
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

I feel calm and pacific just because this is far not the frst time happening with me, and I predict that this is far not the last time going on
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

There are no specific regulation has been set up in crypto world apart from the regular KYC check which is followed on most exchanges now a days. Apart from this each country which accepted crypto has regularized crypto in their land but there is no common regulation passed or under process as of now. There should be a common code of conduct for crypto market is my opinion.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

This is just my thought, cryptocurrency market cap already reach more than 300billions dolar and its involving big money and involving many people in various country, regulation on cryptomarket is a must because it will at less to protect peoples money from being fraud
the digital currency market is only one so all the bitcoin users around the world come together in one market and so far the market regulation I do not think there is nothing burdensome there will only be different in each country that is about the use of bitcoin for the market there are that are allowed and some are not .
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

On the part of the state, it is necessary to regulate the status of the crypto currency, the conditions of its circulation in this country and its relations with other currencies, and the collection of taxes on profits in the crypto currency. These are positive moments in the activity of the crypto currency for its further development. Only those parties that proceed from the basic principles of the existence of the crypto currency are not subject to regulation by the state: its decentralization, even partial anonymity, its work on blockchein technology and others.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

There are very different opinions out there as I read.

On the one hand, some think it needs to be regulated centrally in order to be fully "legal" and transparent.

The other side though, they think it is good as long as governments do not really care about the incomes of trading - this comes from a group in a small CEE country.
pureclckr

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

The way the crypto market is behaving and is making name in the international market, there are likely chances that this market will go even better and that the number of investors will also increase at a significant rate which will then result in higher market cap. So far, things are going in the best possible way and that if things keep on happening in a similar manner, then we can expect that we will be able to have a better future.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

I guess I'm all for crypto currency regulation but only if the regulation prevents money laudering and insider trading and other illegal crimes related to crypto currency. It just makes investing all the more safer and trustworthy. If the regulation goes into taxation and or a cap then i wouldn't agree at all.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

Regulations will be on the part fiat/crypto exchange, i'm afraid all countries will try to control it. But crupto exchange and transactions - it is impossible to regulate it.
Simply, looking at other countries and how they will not like to miss the opportunity based on how the countries regulating it may be faring already, I believe over time, so many other countries will as well want to do the same just like you have said.

However, there is no reason to be afraid as this should usher in a very matured environment, considering how things would end up being in the cryptocurrency Eco space based on how people have been doing whatever they like in the past which would end up being zeroed out.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

Yes, I believe that the crypto-currency market should be regulated. But not by governments of individual countries, but by the members of the crypto community themselves. It is those people who are really versed in Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, are able to make decisions to provide better conditions for themselves. Governments pursue other goals. While those people who directly deal with crypto-currencies know what will be better for participants in the crypto-currency community.
It is a good thought to self regulate the entire market, but it is not that easy with this market as it does not have any boarders but countries could regulate the market according to their jurisdiction, moving forward regulation is inevitable but i personally do not like these regulations but i would like to see the ICO market regulated so that there will be no more scams.
Self-regulating? If I may ask? Who are the people that will be calling the shots, and what power do they have on a decentralized space or over government that would make that possible. Sure, exchanges, some platforms, may have their own policies but that would be limited to them, but having a self-central regulation is an impracticable thing that you and I both know will never work. In that case, where do you want to leave each country government in the picture?
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

Market is tough and if the regulations increasing with time the bitcoin is suffering because of the bitcoin ban in many countries and taxes on bitcoin have influence bitcoin price badly.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

I think bitcoin and cryptocurrencies should be adopt and regulate by the governments and financial institutions. Many evil people are using the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies to defraud society.  Blockchain technology is one of the Best Human discovered but it has to be regulated.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

Rage

I think the way how crypto system works right now is just fine. However, I think as cryptocurrency is gaining government's attention, it will be slowly regulated but I think in a good way. The government will most likely should regulate ICOs as we all know that there are a lot of ICOs that are scamming investors. If ICOs will have some legal requirement before the ICO stage, I think the chance of getting scammed in ICO investment will be less likely to happen.
At this stage, I do not think the statement should longer be 'IT WILL' as it is already being regulated in some places and we are already seeing how far that is going. Japan simply started with that open level to it in terms of regulation, Australia did the same thing, I guess states is trying to see what they can do as well to just not choke the whole new development. Regulation however should not bring much issue to the space but a lot of development and even more adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: