Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about market regulation?  (Read 3018 times)
tlqewcwf

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

I think bitcoin should be moderately regulated. Now the encrypted world is also full of negative factors. Some moderate regulation can regulate community's better development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Well I wouldn't say it's not but it can be right now..maybe in the future depending on the condition and the agreement of the people behind it, and if it take place.. it will take time before it can be regulate because lot of things to consider and the process would be complicated.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

It really made me feel secure enough to invest in crypto currencies. Regulation is a must so that people will not try to scam us since because of that.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

It really made me feel secure enough to invest in crypto currencies. Regulation is a must so that people will not try to scam us since because of that.
I think this will be a symbiotic mutualism because with regulation will certainly provide benefits for both? with regulation. then there will be many parties and merchants who will then accept bitcoin. of course bitcoin will be more secure because many people will start to believe in bitcoin. the government will get taxes and other mutual benefits
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

Market regulation is very important, it will bring public confident and global acceptance of bitcoin, but let the regulation not be in totality, bitcoin just need a partial regulatory control, to prevent activity of scammer,
asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

Cryptocurrency is unmanageable and it will last forever. Because they are in the second part of the world that anyone can not touch with the rules, except the users. But whether the user is in the same world with cryptocurrency? Or do we as users are in the two worlds?

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

Government regulating bitcoin is sick. We all know that government sow what ordinary citizens plant. i do not agree government regulating bitcoin. it will be the biggest mistake.

You are living in the country where government are ruling it so i think you or anyone cannot do any thing to stop government from regulating it. As they know that they cannot control cryptocurrency that is why they are regulating it so that if anyone want to use cryptocurrency then have to follow the regulation if not it will become like you are doing illegal activity. So i think regulating is not bad but have to see that they dont control the cryptocurrency and its followers. Then it will become like other investments type which government  are controlled by them.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

The decline in bitcoin prices follows investor concerns over regulatory upgrading in India and potential price manipulation in some major exchanges.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

I don't worry much about bitcoin to be regulated as long as it brings good effect to crypto investors especially to their invested money. In our country, bitcoin regulation is yet to be crafted first before i can feel how it really feels like to be in a country where bitcoin is regulated. Besides, i am also willing to pay tax if at any moment the government will impose a tax to my crypto earnings.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

Rage

Regulation sounds safety, reliability and credibility. But for some reasons, other people do not like regulations because there might be some issues with the regulators.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Market regulation is very important, it will bring public confident and global acceptance of bitcoin, but let the regulation not be in totality, bitcoin just need a partial regulatory control, to prevent activity of scammer,

What you say really can not happen, in fact, Bitcoin is a completely decentralized currency, it is not subject to any regulation. And there are certainly no rules to stop the activities of the scammers. We have to protect ourselves!
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

Anyway, it would be appropriate to have several non-profit organizations to be so-called market-regulators. It may increase the trust for newcomers, I guess.
My personal insight for this is I am okay with regulations as long as everyone will be beneficial to the changes. Regulations for are some like law's that need to be follow and directions on how and where we need to stand. Equal opportunities and rights for all members. No barriers and discrimination wither your newbies or high ranked. Equality is my main concern. So if regulations will be good for everyone they can have my vote and support.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I too think that some regulations are very important in cryptocurrency market. Nowadays many scams are taking place in this market. Every day some ICO is launched with a shitcoins due to which investors are suffering losses. This is happening because there are no regulations or guidelines which ICOs are obliged to follow. Therefore anyone can launch an ICO to fraud the people.
SparkleToken
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

Good question!

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Market regulation is absolutley needed , we all see how the market is manipulated , the sharp ups and downs, this is because there is no fear that these people will get cought.
Also trust in ICO market is almost gone, there is no reason for trust to come back if there is regualtion.

Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

I partly support the regulation of cryptocurrencies. It is when someone has something hidden that he or she will be scared of any authority. Moreover, it will help to combat crypto frauds.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

I partly support the regulation of cryptocurrencies. It is when someone has something hidden that he or she will be scared of any authority. Moreover, it will help to combat crypto frauds.
I agree with you. I would also like to add that regulation needs to be precisely decided what only well informed experts should do.
Cryptocurrencies should not be treated like stocks because they are currencies and they should be treated just like other currencies.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

I agree with you. I would also like to add that regulation needs to be precisely decided what only well informed experts should do.
Cryptocurrencies should not be treated like stocks because they are currencies and they should be treated just like other currencies.

This is an issue which it is really hard to solve because the government still can't able to find a better solution. Regulations in cryptocurrencies is hard to obtain because of this blockchain technology and I think everyone is still finding ways on how they are going to do it.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

the most confused choice in history, where if we all disagree with regulating bitcoin, then what we get is prices that cannot be stable so it is very difficult to be adopted massively by the public as a payment system
whereas if we agree to regulate bitcoin in an agency, then we have eliminated the nature of transparency that has been with bitcoin and is the most important aspect of blockchain technology
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

Well I wouldn't say it's not but it can be right now..maybe in the future depending on the condition and the agreement of the people behind it, and if it take place.. it will take time before it can be regulate because lot of things to consider and the process would be complicated.
Market regulation will definitely occur, because change cannot be avoided so that the cryptocurrency market is more passionate and accepted by all parties, including the government. Because the regulation is positive, without regulations there will be chaos in the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: