Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about market regulation?  (Read 3025 times)
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

I believe regulation of bitcoin would bring a level of stability to the cryptocurrency market....which will make bitcoin a true story of value and a more robust payment medium.
But the challenge here is this, bitcoin has a decentralized structure and so before the economy is regularized ,there's the need to change the structure to centralized .
This could defeat the purpose for bitcoin creation.
So I do not think it's possible to hand over the economy if bitcoin to government.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:04:08 PM

but actually regulation is important to be able to provide a protection for consumers. for example, in an exchanger where the assets of the user's assets are maintained. we know that now more and more exchanges are experiencing problems and also supervision of projects with high potential to commit fraud
Of course, cryptomarket needs some level of regulation. But it shouldn't be too strict to violate cryptocurrencies decentralization and anonymity.

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:57:29 AM

I think regulation needed in cryptocurrency market. We know that many hacking in exchanger these days and government should protect their citizen investment. With regulation, it creating good climate for new investor and increasing investor confidence
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:15:30 AM

There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

We should not skeptic about bitcoin or cryptocurrency regulation. Regulation is needed because bussiness wont accept bitcoin unless bitcoin regulated by government. Beside that, with regulation many big investor will invest in bitcoin market and it will bring bitcoin to highest price again
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:25:44 AM

There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

We should not skeptic about bitcoin or cryptocurrency regulation. Regulation is needed because bussiness wont accept bitcoin unless bitcoin regulated by government. Beside that, with regulation many big investor will invest in bitcoin market and it will bring bitcoin to highest price again
if cryptocurrency community think they did not need government  regulation its totally wrong,investors need certainity for their money secure.if this market not regulated yet i am sure they still worry if suddenly regulators banned this market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:54:27 AM

Rage

if cryptocurrency community think they did not need government  regulation its totally wrong,investors need certainity for their money secure.if this market not regulated yet i am sure they still worry if suddenly regulators banned this market.
before you want to get a big profit, of course smart investors see whether the fund is safe or not. and for that there must be a policy from the government to ensure that. hence the regulation in my opinion is very important to bring new investors to cryptocurrency, so that this will have a good impact

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:28:50 AM

I feel not really sure how much is the government can help the user when their regulations is limiting the spending amount of us. And I personally don't like it most of the time I really want to spend my investments to make a new investment to get a better profit that's why it is hard to the user like me to adopt that kind of regulations.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:05:52 AM

I think regulation needed in cryptocurrency market.
Not for the whole market but for the local ones.

Gov't can step in when there are local trades happening on their jurisdiction which is being applied in some countries today.

We know that many hacking in exchanger these days and government should protect their citizen investment. With regulation, it creating good climate for new investor and increasing investor confidence
As I mentioned before, it should cater the authority locally so it can be applied for those exchanges that are truly existing and has physical office and registered as a legit business exchange.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:38:37 PM

I feel not really sure how much is the government can help the user when their regulations is limiting the spending amount of us. And I personally don't like it most of the time I really want to spend my investments to make a new investment to get a better profit that's why it is hard to the user like me to adopt that kind of regulations.
I agree with you, we can hardly accept and comply with government regulations for the crypto market because the government seems too superficial in this event, even as you say, their repulations create too many restrictions and troubles for us, instead of benefits, they seem to just want to collect taxes from us, they do not have a trust or a guarantee for users when users implement market regulations. The government will need to improve the benefits then create a market with regulations that are not too strict if they want people to agree and accept control from them

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 12:43:10 PM

I agree with you, we can hardly accept and comply with government regulations for the crypto market because the government seems too superficial in this event, even as you say, their repulations create too many restrictions and troubles for us, instead of benefits, they seem to just want to collect taxes from us, they do not have a trust or a guarantee for users when users implement market regulations. The government will need to improve the benefits then create a market with regulations that are not too strict if they want people to agree and accept control from them

That's right! And I'd like to add that governments have to regulate it not only inside the country but also globally, which is more difficult to do Cool

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

I think crypto trading must have regulations, because it will make crypto players calm and comfortable because there is legal protection.
You can imagine when a trade is without regulation, like in a jungle where strong ones will suppress the weak. Those with large capitals can arrange to be profitable.
tinkerr10

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:33:59 PM

No matter how the government tries to regulate cryptocurrency, they will not succeed. The blockchain system itself will not allow this. Of course, they can try all sorts of laws, but this will only help to establish a cryptocurrency.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:44:57 PM

I think crypto trading must have regulations, because it will make crypto players calm and comfortable because there is legal protection.
You can imagine when a trade is without regulation, like in a jungle where strong ones will suppress the weak. Those with large capitals can arrange to be profitable.
in my mind, if there is a regulatory policy from the government, it will increase the confidence of traders or investors, so that it will increase the demand for bitcoin which impacts to increase the price

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:14:22 PM

in my mind, if there is a regulatory policy from the government, it will increase the confidence of traders or investors, so that it will increase the demand for bitcoin which impacts to increase the price
That's true, a regulated usage of bitcoin will surely let more common people get into the cryptocurrency use. Because, there are more and more people were staying away from the cryptocurrency network fearing the regulation. Same time regulations will make the market grow similar to an centralized asset.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:44:10 PM

Never ever. And impossible. Period.
 Thank you Smiley.
no crypto currency development can know so does the crypto market if all countries legalize and recognize crypto currencies as legitimate and legal currencies of course the government will issue regulations and the impact is of course taxes will also be issued if indeed for the best I don't think that become a problem

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:55:03 PM

If we talked about regulation, there would be some consequences of this. The first question would be who is going to be authority? This authority makes decisions from which perspective. How much might this authority harm decentarlization?
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

If we talked about regulation, there would be some consequences of this. The first question would be who is going to be authority? This authority makes decisions from which perspective. How much might this authority harm decentarlization?
You are right. There are too many questions regarding the regulation of the cryptocurrency market and no one knows when they will be decided and who will answer all the questions. But I believe that in the possible regulation of the market, there are advantages and disadvantages, so I adhere to a neutral point of view and prefer to follow the further development of events.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1174

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:15:59 PM

People should ask themselves one simple question, what you want? Decentralized system, open source, or you wish centralization? What kind of market regulations you seek? Bitcoin is regulated, most of crypto is regulated by algorithms, do you seek approval from your banks and governments? Crypto gives us some kind of freedom and we need to use this in our own advantage, skip regulations from your governments and banks and join this beautiful movement, spread word about crypto, it`s the only way we can win this game!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:57:35 PM

It's 100% assured and guaranteed that if Bitcoin and crypto space gets regulated, then we, as a citizen of our country, need to abide by the rules that will come into effect after governments prepare a framework about the same. Definitely it's one of the worst cases as this is the only thing that sets us free from all the limitations we're already living under, and transacting freely without the involvement of a third party gives me a higher privilege to experience how a bank works - by being my own bank myself. It's us - the people, who thinks that after crypto space gets regulated then everything will be done with more ease but we're not aware that it's just their (Govs') converged strategy to get a hold back on us and involve Centralization in crypto too. Do you think centralization is good for crypto? If regulations are involved to such extent that we are allowed to continue trading and sending/receiving our coins without much hassle (which won't happen at all), I see it to be the worst use case to be attached to cryptocurrencies.

I'd also like to draw your attention towards similar topic I created, and we had a great debate over this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092217.msg49010056#msg49010056

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:33:57 AM

No matter how the government tries to regulate cryptocurrency, they will not succeed. The blockchain system itself will not allow this. Of course, they can try all sorts of laws, but this will only help to establish a cryptocurrency.

Government can regulate bitcoin if traded in local exchanger. Blockchain is technology and i think government can adopting or regulating this. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and if government want to regulate, government can trade it as commodity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: