Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money are in the World?  (Read 935 times)
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

This question is very hard to answer, you know we cannot calculate how much all money are there in the world. There are many population here in the world. We can assume the total I guess but not accurate.
I think the money in the world can not be calculated by us all, it's just this strange question also in writing. we just can not count, even bank employees can not count money in this world.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.

Are you talking about the total supply of fiat money, or are you talking about the total wealth? The latter includes assets such as gold, real estate and treasury bonds. The total fiat circulation is around $37 trillion (close to $90 trillion if you include bank reserves and deposits). The total wealth is around $300 trillion.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

I wish there could be a single straight answer to this discussion but am sure there is no definite answer as such.Because every country has their total money that the central knows the approximate values but I do not think that they even know the exact value.
Yes we can't calculate the availability of the total money and even if we know the exact amount the value will change often because of inflation and deflation.But we know how much money we have in the crypto currency just know abkut this in CMC.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

I think bitcoin is still not in the 1% of the worlds money because there is a lot of money in the world that is heavily invested in metals like gold and silver because fiat is backed by gold also the money is spread in stocks which represents the finance of the multi national corporations that runs mostly the end products in the market so if only a portion of that is invested in bitcoin it will really affect the whole crypto market.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

This question is very hard to answer, you know we cannot calculate how much all money are there in the world. There are many population here in the world. We can assume the total I guess but not accurate.
I think the money in the world can not be calculated by us all, it's just this strange question also in writing. we just can not count, even bank employees can not count money in this world.
Uncountable money in the world. It is difficult to say how much money in the world even you cannot say about a single country and even a single person. You don’t know how much money I have and I don’t know how much money you have. For me this is irrelevant question and has nothing to do with cryptocurrency.  You should ask crypto related questions.
satana_igor666

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.

It will be very difficult to calculate how much money in this world.  If you know, almost all countries have their own currency and their rate.  I think no one will ever be able to calculate how much money in the world.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Are you talking about the total supply of fiat money, or are you talking about the total wealth? The latter includes assets such as gold, real estate and treasury bonds. The total fiat circulation is around $37 trillion (close to $90 trillion if you include bank reserves and deposits). The total wealth is around $300 trillion.
It is impossible to say how much money in the world and what will be the final price of bitcoin. When the whole world start using bitcoin as their regular money in the markets for their daily needs then nobody will calculate its value with any other currency. Bitcoin will be the only usable currency in the world and there will be no need to calculate its value.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

World economy is some $50,000,000,000,000 to $60 Trillion per year. U.S Economy is $18 Trillion year.
owmivmen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

I do not know the exact amount of money that exists in this world but all the eyes that have been set in each country that make the currency so that the exchange rate in each country.
rerobot

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Surely nobody answers your question
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

funny question gan .., how much money in the world ??, I answer infinity can even buy anything agan want in this world huiiihihhhih
Yes, I agree on you. Nobody can count how much money does have in this word, even if all people count their money then add all the money they already counted, but I guess it is really not enough because money is infinite. Even the people who are working on the bank cant count this. This is really a funny question.

Who knows how much the money circulating in the world,bui believe that theres n exactly currency that every country has,because the government banks has a enough volume to let in circulation because if not so every government can make more continuously and make their country's economy drops
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

The amount of money each country possesses has never announced because money is just a currency of exchange. So no one can know how much money is in the world because each state can add them. Bitcoin value is also a mystery because the bitcoin price is unstable and it increases every day.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

I dont know how much money all over thr world.Even in my own city I had no idea, how much more all over the world.Its really a very difficult question that even google cant answer.You can find an answer maybe through researching in the internet or other sources but for sure thats not accurate because nobody will expose such a confidential information.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I think there is so much money in the world that maybe it is impossible to count to know the exact amount. But I am pretty sure that bitcoin is too small to compare with it

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

I wish there could be a single straight answer to this discussion but am sure there is no definite answer as such.Because every country has their total money that the central knows the approximate values but I do not think that they even know the exact value.

indeed many can answer this question. because the question you ask is not something that can answer it other than government employees, and it is sometimes not notified by others. because it's sometimes the privacy of every country around the world
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Nobody knows for sure, since states constantly print new money, creating inflation. I heard that Bitcoin's capitalization is about 0.2% of all money. Multiply the capitalization of bitcoin by 400 times and get an approximate number, but this is not accurate.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

It's hard to calculate indeed. Actually I think the number is limitless, everything is so automatic that a bank can show any possible sum on your bank's bill without printing of cash. Add to that the number of people is raising every day, logically that means that the number of money is also increasing.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

I don't know and rather no one knows how much money exists in the world. But I think the money which the world has will be measurable if everyone move to crypto world, in crypto we can measure the currency by market cap and also we can measure the transactions as well. May be governments may think of that and implement or take crypto as their currency instead of paper currency.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

It's very hard to say.Many people are interested in it, but no one knows the right answer for sure.And of course, never will the true answer be revealed.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

there is no limit of quantity of money banknotes. because people are publishing money to use. they produce it according to demand so you can say money in the world is so so much  Cheesy we can not finish it by spending  Grin

turn the page
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: