Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money are in the World?  (Read 935 times)
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.

there is no limit of quantity of money banknotes. because people are publishing money to use. they produce it according to demand so you can say money in the world is so so much  Cheesy we can not finish it by spending  Grin

Yes .Most of us don't know the exact money in this World.But the question was most interesting one.I hink no one will know the answer for this.Since the money in rotation,even the government of certain country can't predict the money in their country.Then we calculate the money in this world.It's seems to be unpredictable.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.

there is no limit of quantity of money banknotes. because people are publishing money to use. they produce it according to demand so you can say money in the world is so so much  Cheesy we can not finish it by spending  Grin

Yes .Most of us don't know the exact money in this World.But the question was most interesting one.I hink no one will know the answer for this.Since the money in rotation,even the government of certain country can't predict the money in their country.Then we calculate the money in this world.It's seems to be unpredictable.
Money cannot be counted because every day national banks continue to lend to governments. They produce a huge amount of unsecured money. This will inevitably lead to a crisis. I am ready for it and therefore I keep the main reserves of money in the cryptocurrency.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

no one knows how much money there is in the world, usually that has the data amount of money that exist in a country is central bank, in my opinion more money circulating in the world than bitcoin, because the number of bitcoin a little then the value is greater than the eye money in the world

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
risinqsun

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

-

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

i think about as much as you can not count. if you try to count it, you probably end up dead . Nevermind.  think more useful things. example when lambo ? Cheesy
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

This topic is surely unforgettable one. I would say also infinite like i think no one can really determine how much but we know it can buy anything.
droptableguy2

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

Money cannot be counted because every day national banks continue to lend to governments. They produce a huge amount of unsecured money. This will inevitably lead to a crisis. I am ready for it and therefore I keep the main reserves of money in the cryptocurrency.
I like your point. How much money in the world? Surely we can not know. And as you say, the amount of money the bank lends to the government every day. With a large amount of money every day, it is sure to lead to many things of the economy. So we should have a plan for ourselves to adapt to the market.

krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

There is no way one can count that. In addition to declared money, we will have a lot of hidden  money as well that people earned from corruption and various other practices.

Also, you will to count resources like gold in total wealth in the world and there is no way you can determine the unexplored gold in the world.  If we compare the share of bitcoins with total money in world, it will not be more than 5% in my opinion.

Signature available for rent
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

I think it would be very difficult to find data on how much money in the world, for some people might know what this question is, while some people might think it would be a waste of time to count the money in the world. I think this question will be very difficult to get a definitive answer.
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

I wish there could be a single straight answer to this discussion but am sure there is no definite answer as such.Because every country has their total money that the central knows the approximate values but I do not think that they even know the exact value.

I think We can assume that if the government only prints this money, then no one in this world needs btc, in short there is not a poor person. But it is not possible. Compared to btc, the btc value can be estimated or calculated depending on the current value, the value continues to increase unlike the value of money that can degrade every generation and change.
But We can not say how much money the world has. The government can provide as much money as they want because they can, it's just a matter of printing it.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:14:58 PM

To be honest I'm not concerned about the as I am concerned about using my time properly to work here or an extract from the cryptocurrencies maximum benefit that I could ever do.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

funny question gan .., how much money in the world ??, I answer infinity can even buy anything agan want in this world huiiihihhhih
Yes, I agree on you. Nobody can count how much money does have in this word, even if all people count their money then add all the money they already counted, but I guess it is really not enough because money is infinite. Even the people who are working on the bank cant count this. This is really a funny question.
The size of the currency supply can be infinite because we let the governments to print fiat currencies, if the currencies were backed by something they cannot print like gold or bitcoin there will be a limit to the amount of currency in circulation and inflation will be under control, but since that is not the case we need to suffer a huge inflation every year, this is why I invest in bitcoin since bitcoin instead of losing value gains value thanks to its limited nature.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

No one really knows since different governments all over the world are always printing their currencies that everybody doesn't know. So there could be infinite but also the natural riches of the world is also infinite.
Ilegendph

Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

funny question gan .., how much money in the world ??, I answer infinity can even buy anything agan want in this world huiiihihhhih
Yes, I agree on you. Nobody can count how much money does have in this word, even if all people count their money then add all the money they already counted, but I guess it is really not enough because money is infinite. Even the people who are working on the bank cant count this. This is really a funny question.

Money is just a symbol of value and its backed by the state. I find the question absurd because a state could produce as much money as they want. What really matters is the value of the money, what you can buy from it because money alone would give you nothing but a piece of metal and paper that in the future will have no value anymore.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

even the world's banks do not count the money in the world. maybe if there is data from the world bank about the money that exists and circulating in all countries in the world, we can do research and calculate how much bitcoin can be obtained from the total money.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

I don't know because money is counting and money is not stoping to count because they are doing a money so that we have a lot a money in the world but some people have no money because they dont have a work so that we should help them to work in bitcoin so that they can also recieve a money to bitcoin.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

Another noob spotted lol..who should know about how much money in the world?and what is comparizon not comparation since theres no such word

Bitcoin may worth billion each,or may value $1 at the end no one really knows what i want you to do is make some crypto profiteering and forget about thise baseless question
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

The approximately Money in the world was estimated to be $250 trillion dollars according to annual global wealth report compare to bitcoin it was started 21 million bitcoin and we convert it this current price now $6,383 USD as of today 07-16-2018 which is the price amounting 134 billion above USD. that is my  total answer for your good question.
Mhd-Bobbi

Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

Why do you want the amount of money in this world. No one can calculate the amount of money in this world. And if you rely on the Bank of course very much money in the Bank. And what if they keep money inside the house. No one can count it.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

I don't know how much money in the world, but I know one thing. majority of that fiat money belongs to very small amount of people in the world. and they exploit rest of the people and Crypto concept is against it and it can change lives of majority people in the world. that's why I love cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

Nobody could tell how much REAL money there is the world, especially as most of the money is totally immaginary anyway, just numbers inside computers. We are in fantasyland my friend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: