Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:55:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Name the coins you think can catch up with Bitcoin's price in the future?  (Read 742 times)
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:42:04 AM

No, none of the coins in the foreseeable future will be able to catch up with bitcoins.
Bitcoin has many advantages in the market + many teams are working to improve it. Altcoins will not be able to offer the market anything more than bitcoin.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

Will Ethereum be able to do it?
No, The supply of Ethereum is very large to be able to reach the price that Bitcoin can reach, it's not even close. But those who say that there is no altcoin that can compete with Bitcoin in future is totally wrong, there are lots of altcoin that has the potential to grow like Bitcoin in the future, but the thing is Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency that had been introduce is making it more popular than other cryptocurrencies and also one of the reason why it remains on top and that gives those altcoins a hard time to catch up. I think Litecoin, Dash, and Monero have the higher chance to compete with Bitcoin in the future (if the scaling issue is not yet solve). Don't hate me, I may be right or wrong.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

I think the next coin will be the china's coin , which they are developing right now. China's economic status are currently stable and continue to rise up what more if they are creating and developing a coin which i think will run fast enough as bitcoin right now. But for now , bitcoin is the highest value coin on digital world.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:29:32 AM

i know its ethreum can do that.i know the ethereum can bit the bitcoin price in future because the ethreum has also been increasing the value.So when ethereum that as long as we support  it.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:27:12 PM

Ethereum is over hyped and dead tech,

Most interesting are  the z-coins, zen-cash is my favorite, easy to mine, which means, its like 2011 right now

BTG will be supported by china forever and its easy to mine

Sure LTC will be around, but not likely to go up much,

Lot's of good penny coin's, but most are just single guys in moms basement

Zen-Cash has really good marketing, and its founders have all been around the block, they're serious about solving problems,

BITCOIN Classic doesn't give a shit about the problems, these ppl are in denial, they're all rich, and they follow "if it work, then don't fix it model', which means that BTC is now just a bank for rich ppl, and will never be a micro-payment system.

There are +2,000 alt-coins, most are garbage and bullshit,

If you discount the ICO's and BOUNTY's and all the bullshit MLM shit you can cut out 90% of the shit, .. that leaves with a few solid people that are serious about scaling & privacy.

Team BITCOIN-CORE doesn't give a shit about privacy, they know that when google or FANG buys them out the entire reason is to SPY on ppl, thus they work hard to keep BITCOIN open for easy forensic spying.

Monero is cool, but its ECDSA is weak by design, if I wasn't bored of this shit I would fix MONERO problems and deliver a real privacy box that had equihash algo, ...

Enough said, is there a horse that will drink the water if I hold the bucket?

This is terrible advice.

criptoboss11

Activity: 378

ELONCITY

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:09:09 PM

bitcoin was, is and will be. This is like the fundamental currency in the market, to which everyone is drawn, but it is from this that the price is determined. I think that no one will catch up, as now the mass media are advertising, many people with egg capsules will start to connect, which, apart from bitcoins, do not know anything. Now there are such.

brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:19:01 PM

Ethereum won't catch up to bitcoins price, perhaps its market cap but definitely not its price. It's really hard to think of any coins that can reach bitcoins price, I guess bitcoin cash could do one day but even that is a stretch, bitcoin is more than 10x more expensive than the next coin. If I had to put my money on it I would bet that no other coin ever passes $10k.

tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

Never! Stop dreaming mate!! Ethereum is a good project but catching up with bitcoin's price in the future is a whole lot to ask for. Sure, we can all say we do not know what happens in the future, but there are somethings that can never be possible and this is one of them. Bitcoin is more than established to get pushed out and even if other coins stand the chance of doing it better, bitcoin will always have that first movers advantage in looking at ways of changing some protocols to always make things better in the long run.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

bitcoin is quite a bubble, or tulp mania, bitcoin has become useless as currency, and as a value storage, its risky,

i think in form of quality there are many better alternatives now.

60 USD transaction costs arent great,

people that have a lot of bitcoin arent able to invest them.

Lady_nkay

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:27:49 PM

Personally, I feel bitcoin only has attained such price movements over the years because it was the first crypto currency but I don't really see any use of bitcoin, unlike so many other alts that actually do solve real world problems like Ethereum and the likes of it.

However, I feel bitcoin, even with how shitty it is as regards it's uses, will still be king in price movements.... well, at least for now.  
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:32:58 PM

Personally, I feel bitcoin only has attained such price movements over the years because it was the first crypto currency but I don't really see any use of bitcoin, unlike so many other alts that actually do solve real world problems like Ethereum and the likes of it.

However, I feel bitcoin, even with how shitty it is as regards it's uses, will still be king in price movements.... well, at least for now.  

it woll not be the king forever, in IT sector things change quickly, netscape was first browserm today nothing,

bitcoin will becoem a huge embarassement, only good thing is that it helped develop cryptoeconomics which is important and usefull, the banksters unpopularity helped bitcoin having its surge.

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:36:25 PM

Although I like a lot of alt-coins, I don't think any of them can catch up with Bitcoin as long as there is Bitcoin.
I'm sure some alts will become even more successful as they are now, but catching up? Nah...

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

I am willing to bet on Ripple, Lamden and other new coins that are coming. Everything on the market is old right now, even if they are based on this new tech.

i would never ever ever bet on ripple

oyoW9Pie8oh

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:59:29 PM

Bitcoin will be the only one.
No other coin will catch up the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin ist to big to fall. Bitcoin is the one and only.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:10:18 PM

This question seems absurd (at the moment, so sure). And the fact that some of the coins will reach the level of bitcoin - it seems not real!

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:49:07 PM

More recently, it was ICO QASH I think this coin has great prospects. Although, I don't think the popularity of something could bypass Bitcoin.

Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:17:35 PM

No one can catch up with bitcoin why because as the continuation of many years the bitcoin's brilliance is increasingly shining today as i actually see a bitcoin replacing so many coin values ​​up the value but look at the bitcoin he brings to all the coins
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

I can't really imagine what will be the first one to beat bitcoin in the future because for me i think it is not possible or no other coin can beat bitcoin. But i can agree that in the future, something can be as close to bitcoin's price but never will be able to match or surpass it. I would say ETH can, maybe if i look in a far far ahead of a future, or some other than ETH. It really is hard to think of some coin that can be as close to bitcoin's price.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

No one can catch up with bitcoin why because as the continuation of many years the bitcoin's brilliance is increasingly shining today as i actually see a bitcoin replacing so many coin values ​​up the value but look at the bitcoin he brings to all the coins
Bitcoin is in the different league so it would be very difficult for any other coins to catch up with bitcoin in the future, at the moment no coin is not even near to the bitcoin so it's looks like impractical to expect any other coin to reach out the bitcoin.
Lady_nkay

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:54:45 PM

Bitcoin is in the different league so it would be very difficult for any other coins to catch up with bitcoin in the future, at the moment no coin is not even near to the bitcoin so it's looks like impractical to expect any other coin to reach out the bitcoin.

In as much as I see bitcoin hitting ATH in the millions dollar arena, you should note that anything can happen in the crypto space in as little as a blink of an eye... A close call one time was Ethereum
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: