Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:21:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2334 times)
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

maybe before I die I want to make my parents and family happy, I want to take them wherever they want to go and I will buy whatever they want, I will save money from bitcoin for them so they will no longer trouble with finance
parents are everything to us, i will do the same. besides that i will give my wallet file to anticipate the bad thing, so money in my wallet will not be lost because can not be accessed
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

I want to have a happy family. have homes, cars, land and various businesses. I will teach how to trade coins to my children, so they can continue the business I've built from zero. and I will see my children will become big businessmen who can boast of me and my wife as their parents.
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

I want to serve my parents before I die and want to earn a lot of money. With which I can keep my family well and help the poor. Even want to do something good for the country and society from which people can benefit.

I think must be completed my study and has a stable job so I can help my parents to finance my brother before I die. before I die, I want my family had the good life. now, I can say that we have a problem financial great.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

Before I die, I want to be a successful trader and become a millionaire so that I can prove the haters and doubters wrong. I want to be finally able to see all of my hardships through the years and to proudly say that I just kept climbing until I'm in the mountain top. So a piece of advice to eveyone struggling in their lives right now, just don't give up and pray to have the perseverance to continue living and just trust the process.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

Before we die of course must do the best, our services and names will always be remembered so we can in heaven calmly, if we have bitcoin assets then immediately inform the trusted people so that when they die they can inherit.
Life is full of uncertainties and we don't know when our life on earth will come to an end. The best experiences in life are mostly the simplest things. Being able to inspire others, uplifting others during downtimes, and making a difference in ones life. Before I die I wanna be successful in my endeavor, helping others in needs, and having a happy life with my family and supporting them. I realize that what is important in this life is the legacy to be left behind that will continue to stay in every heart and mind.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

I will build a great mansion ,marry a very beautiful wife and raise a great family.I want my wife to deliver twins even though I know it is God who gives,he will surely give me and my future wife twins.I will teach my children to build different talents and use them to be successful and forget about the old dogma of learn hard and become a doctor.A lot more great things before I die lastly I know am going to heaven.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

I will build a great mansion ,marry a very beautiful wife and raise a great family.I want my wife to deliver twins even though I know it is God who gives,he will surely give me and my future wife twins.I will teach my children to build different talents and use them to be successful and forget about the old dogma of learn hard and become a doctor.A lot more great things before I die lastly I know am going to heaven.

What a wonderful dreams you have but then again only God knows and if it's really for you He will give it to you in no doubt. For me before I die, simple, I want my family to be happy, watching my siblings, nieces, nephews and ofcourse my mom and dad being united as family.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

Before I die, I wanna be a millionaire, preparing for my daughters brightest future.. to help other people in their financial problems be it in hospitalization or for their daily needs.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

this idea is unbelievable and you say is very nice. one day capitalism will surely collapse. but I think there's a lot more time for it... I only want everyone to live a free and fair life.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

i want to see the result of this financial revolution in all over the world. i want to see all traditional banks and middlemen start loosing their financial power so governments and people will be able to live and act more independent way.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Before I die I want to leave a  good impression. I want my family to be stable, not only financially but also with their life such as emotions, peace and happiness. I want to leave a legend when I die. I want people to remember that love will always win and that God is always bigger.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

I will die, but I want to set my children's future from bitcoin and crypto.

WE. we can do a lot with Bitcoin

WILL. be a tough challenge, but I believe that I am capable.

LIVE. is tough, but Bitcoin makes it feel lighter.

ON. paper, it all looks easy, but life is not handwriting.

THE. (I lost my words)

BLOCKCHAIN....

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
Before I die I want to travel the world, meet new friends, do whatever I want without hesitations, find a decent job, have a partner, drive a helicopter, have a face to face to a lion, I want to be rich, helpy family amd lastly before I die I want so see my family with a healthy life and a happiness.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
Before I die I want to travel the world, meet new friends, do whatever I want without hesitations, find a decent job, have a partner, drive a helicopter, have a face to face to a lion, I want to be rich, helpy family amd lastly before I die I want so see my family with a healthy life and a happiness.
You can do it if you will just continue your path here for sure there is no impossible with that, a lot of people out here has change their life because they are actually doing everything and don't missed any opportunities just like what this forum can give as well as the trading and investing.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

Before I die I would secure the future of my children and I want to spend the rest of my life on them . Before I die I like to travel the world with my family's and to my love one's . I want also to please God to secure my family in their every life and make them heathy when I'm gone .And also lastly I will please my family to not forget to visit me in my burial when their is a occasion and celebration .
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

Before we die of course must do the best, our services and names will always be remembered so we can in heaven calmly, if we have bitcoin assets then immediately inform the trusted people so that when they die they can inherit.
Life is full of uncertainties and we don't know when our life on earth will come to an end. The best experiences in life are mostly the simplest things. Being able to inspire others, uplifting others during downtimes, and making a difference in ones life. Before I die I wanna be successful in my endeavor, helping others in needs, and having a happy life with my family and supporting them. I realize that what is important in this life is the legacy to be left behind that will continue to stay in every heart and mind.
We can't really tell up to when will be given the chance to live. Before I die I want to be successful in life and in Bitcoin, I want to make sure that my family are in good terms, are protected and safe. I want to visit my favorite places in and outside of the country together with my family. I want to let my loved ones, friends or family members, know that I'm so thankful for them, for all the unceasing support and for raising me up with high morale. I want to thank God, and I want to tell my loved ones not to be sad when I'm gone because I may die but my love for them won't ever die.
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

Not likely to happen, ever. For everything that you mention to happen it requires cooperation from every person on earth. Everyone. And even if you can convinced some, they will eventually die out and replaced by new people.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

We can't really tell up to when will be given the chance to live. Before I die I want to be successful in life and in Bitcoin, I want to make sure that my family are in good terms, are protected and safe. I want to visit my favorite places in and outside of the country together with my family. I want to let my loved ones, friends or family members, know that I'm so thankful for them, for all the unceasing support and for raising me up with high morale. I want to thank God, and I want to tell my loved ones not to be sad when I'm gone because I may die but my love for them won't ever die.
Before I die I want to explore the world and do the things that I have not done before, I want to conquer my fears, I want to learn more and new extraordinary adventure. I want to earn more and secure my family. I want to visit all churches in my country and help street children build a home for comfort. Lastly but not the least, I want to see my loved ones to be happy and strong, and leave a remarkable legacy and they will live by with it, so that when I'll be gone they will not forget me.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

I want to have my own business
I want to buy a sports car
I want to buy a villa in the mountains
I want to travel around the world
and lastly, I want to keep my parents retired from their jobs so I can take care of them...

Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

Man is a lot of hope, especially hope before death.
but hope after death is ignored.
I think we should have a balance between expectation before and after death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: