Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Die...  (Read 2324 times)
XpanderaX

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

Before I die, I want to please my parents. I would like to invite them to go on a pilgrimage. I also want to visit a beautiful tourist spot in continental Europe. and the main thing is, before I die I've become a really nice person, good in every way. diligent worship and I can pay off all my debts. I do not want to die and leave the debt with everyone else in the world
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

Before I die, I want to teach my family on how bitcoin going on. I want them to continue what I did to bitcoin and to earn extra income and to have a wealhty life for the future.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:04:33 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Before I die,  I want to be with my loveones and family.  You cannot bring money when you die.  But of course,  anything that I could share would do.  I will teach them the bitcoin and to know Jesus. 
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:41:58 AM

I want to earn much and help those who don't have enough money, especially support families with many kids. I wish to see equal rights for all people and many other good things that will happen one day if our society becomes not so dependent on money and take care of other values as well
that's good social good dude.much people dont have that feel .escpecially after they get anything that they dreamed before.i hope your destination could be realize soon ,,and earning bitcoin could be they way to help unlucky people.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

Before I die I will tell my husband about the money I have, I want old people, children to be fed up, I want civilized society and digital money will contribute to the economic development of the country
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Before I die I would like to apologize for everything I did sin to god, to climb up the Beautiful Places or to tame the whole world. Fulfill all my wishes.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:52:56 AM

Everyone will die, and if we have bitcoin assets then sharing information with trusted people is very important, give all access and private key to trusted people so that if we die then bitcoin is not lost.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

Before I die I want to make my parents happy and proud to have children like me. I will invite my parents and family to vacation together. After that I will apologize for all my mistakes. And I also pray that God forgive all my sins. then I will give some of my property to the poor and neglected children. and the rest I give my family.

quynhdang

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

Before I die
I want to travel at least 12 countries!
I want to translate a full book
I want to get married and have 2 kids then see them grow up while our couple grow old together.
I do not want to die young!
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

We will all die for sure but before it happens I want to achieve my goal especially with my family and to help others who are suffering from poverty. I will not stop until my family is financially stable and have more than enough to give others food that are suffering from hunger.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:29:18 AM

Everyone will die, and if we have bitcoin assets then sharing information with trusted people is very important, give all access and private key to trusted people so that if we die then bitcoin is not lost.
i think our closest people are our parents or our wives. we have to tell them about everything, so when we die, the wallet is still accessible and does not freeze because nobody knows that key

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:35:44 AM

Yes, agree with everything you say. Before I die I just want things to get better and everyone will live happily without any pressure from anyone. Everyone is free to enjoy their lives and everyone around the world will be at peace. There is no more war but all become one brother.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

I want to visit some countries in the south of Europe.
I want to learn some foreign languages
I want to have some achievements in society and sport
I want to ensure that I will not give hard time to the persons whom I will be leaving.
I want to leave a legacy that will remain forever.

I want to travel to many countries. I want to see my family happy. I want to make a lot of money before death. Where after my death, my family is not a financial problem.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

I want to see every single bank - central, private, or public, moneylenders, etc. wiped off the face of the earth.

I want to see every person earning less than $2 a day (10% of the world, definitely more as hidden figures and ever falling fiat value) have food, clothing, and shelter.

I want to see human beings transact across borders without any fear or market manipulations.

I want to see every human being live the life of dignity, as a free, sovereign individual, who takes care of his own food, clothing, shelter, and healthcare.

"Satoshi is Cyber Buddha - he arrived on this planet to liberate us from the central banking hegemony of fiat currency - a never ending cycle of booms and busts. Bitcoin is Nirvana."

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Before I die, I would like to give my family and their families enough wealth that they won't have to worry about what they'll be eating for the next coming years.

I also want to have an Aston Martin. I also want to experience living in a mansion for at least a month with a harem.

And lastly, I want to be able to travel the world, meet all kinds if people, experience what's it like to be at Hollywood, and I want to have a good sleep like a baby.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

For me as a bitcoiner i want to invest more things came for bitcoin. And want to fulfill my dreams before i die and i want to see my family in a good position in life.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

before i die, i want to out crytpo and take the money to the bank for my family. because nobody knows in my family, how to change the crypto to fiat,so i havent die before this Smiley
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

The last bit about livin in the blockchain is kinda creepy. But before i die, my family shouldn't want for anything. I just hope that i raised great children to become an even greater citizens of this world. But most of all, before i die, i want to influence as many lives as i could to do good and be better. Kinda preachy, but that's my piece.

josephthedreamer

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

I will die, but I...

WE.

WILL.

LIVE.

ON.

THE.

BLOCKCHAIN.

Before i die,   i want to see all country harmonize with each other. They are united and supporting each other. I want to see our country as a develop and progressive country.
g-unit

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

My wishes are to travel around the world with a good company and get a lot of impressions of new films, games and songs. I also wish to live wealthy, healthy and happy as well as my relatives and friends.
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

Before I Die, I want to give my family a nice life.
Before I Die, I want to fulfill all my wishes.
I want to see all the beautiful places of earth before my death.
Before I die, I want to earn a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: