Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1226 times)
Mstkotha

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:20:12 AM

Education make a man perfect .taking education we can enrich our knowledge.If any one start business without education his/her business. properly.But when he fell danger or any kinds of difficult situation he can take good diction.But who take education he can solution this problem properly and he can gained good profit.This is distance whit and without education.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:29:25 AM

The most important aspect in business is drive, followed by intelligence. If you have those two it better your chances of succeeding.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:12:51 PM

There is people who is natural for business, meaning they learned what education didnt give them, i believe the key for business is being able to sell and manage people properly, this can be taught and also can be developed naturally

There are types of businesses for which education is very necessary. But on the other hand you can always hire an employee with education.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

When to talk about education do you mean learning to think or just about the national educational programs?
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:48 PM

This is comlicate question. That depedns of country where you live and her law about business without educarion. I think it is more profitabile business without education,becouse today education are expensive. And that money wich you give for education you can invest in your private business.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

Education past high school is meaningless in the business world.

Unless you are going into one of the few industries that absolutely need degrees, you should be advised to skip overpriced schooling.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:40:29 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 01:26:06 AM by TaKlarPH

Some people or kore people without education strive to get more and earn more and some people woth education may get rich but only some base on what I see and seen in this world. Education is important but we cant say that only people with the highest education can only get rich it depends on the humans well, well to go on and how to make his or her life good in future.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:06:41 AM

Education is the backbone of a nation.So when you do business with education then you will do something good for the country and you not only do it for yourself but also for the country.Moreover the maximum success chance of business goes to the educated person.An educated person know how to overcome in bad situation and what to do with the profit.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:17:25 AM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Education is important to each and everyone to pursue our own dreams in life , to have diploma and a degree to be able to find a decent job . But in business , even if you are not educated or not finish your school as long as you have that experience in business it will surely doing well. Not all educated people are good in business , they only a part of some business that a non educated person's business. Experience is more important in business , education is only a bonus.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SWONG

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:42:11 AM

Education will help you, but for business, education is not the must condition.
As you said, some non educaiton person doing business well. 
But education can enlarge you mind, non education some times is limited you, when you business is getting more and more larger, you need educaiton, at least you need educationi person to manager for you.
Education, yes we need it.  But it is not only for business.  For mind, for diathesis,for many many other purpose.
arrivabazza

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:44:46 AM

Formal education is a shortcut, for business there are thousands of qualities that are not taught anywhere. You need to know how to self motivate yourself, how to manage the tilt and the bad times, how to manage people, etcetera. You can learn techniques in university, however without real life skills you won't be able to move far away.

People in business hires people who hold degrees as most of them will have already developed this natural talents, however the best entrepreneurs in the world didnt' receive formal education on the fields they are proficient on.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:29:37 AM

I believe that capital is much more important than education in a business. An educated person has the edge over the other but an uneducated person has an option if he do have an ample capital, that is to hire an educated person to run his business.
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:55:22 AM

Mostly of the successful business woman/man are not educated but they are doing great, Education doesn't measure the skills and ability of a person, Education doesn't measure the determination and ambitions of a person, but the fashion and goals only determine how far we can go. And some of the educated people are doing less.
yametekudasai

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:27:54 AM

Of course you can have or franchise any business and be successful with it without any education. But maybe atleast someone with the knowledge is helping them out. Knowledge about what business your taking is a plus. You also need to know what you're dealing with in order to be successful right?
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:47:54 AM

It is better to have education when doing business rather than having none at all but it is still okay to try to learn business without education so that you can learn and try to do it yourself.
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:24:53 AM

Education is the backbone of a nation. In every sphere of our life it is necessary. Also in business it is necessary. If a businessman is educated he will shine more in life than a uneducated businessman. But education is not as much necessary in every kind of business like tea stall.
However if you want to do business then you should be educated and it will be the best for you.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
schade.nunamann

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:29:10 AM

I don't think that people with education are more successful. It depends on their knowledges and experience. If not experienced both educated and not are at the same start point.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:33:40 AM

Education in the business world is of course important. but the only option to succeed in a job is not to be educated. The business life itself is also an education. We can also learn a lot of things in business.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Hundionu

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

By researching what that person has done (google, linkedin, databases, certifications, graduation lists etc.). If that's what you meant by an "educated person".
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:46:14 PM

I know many successful people who have achieved a lot without having an education. Therefore, I believe that it does not matter where you studied and on whom. The main thing is to believe in your business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: