Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1234 times)
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:39:49 AM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

It is pretty obvious that having an education in specific field is not totally necessary to become a successful bussinessman. Being talented to handle any job is one of the most crucial thing in workplace. For that reason, People must have experience and talents to become a successful worker.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jcee14

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:11:34 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

For me even you are uneducated person you can run a business, if you have a skills and techniques and also knowledge in business you business would grow.
mariabenteng

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:04:33 PM

Smiley

according to my idea the inportant of business even you are not educated person is kind honest and work hard and most inportant is you have faith to god.and you know how to coordinate people in youre sorrounding and you give trust to everyone.
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

it doesn't matter whether you are educated or not to run a successful business. A lot of business man in the world are are not educated and there are lot of educated business man also. if you have talent to do a business can do though you are not much educated.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

Education is important when it comes to business because that is an advantage when it comes to management. However, there are still people who haven't had a complete educational attainment but still got successful business because of their ability and being wise in handling and managing a business. Hardwork I think is the number one requirement.
Allan004

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:21:09 AM

each of us can do business just as much capital and knows how to build a business. It's not just for those who are studying
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:41:13 AM

Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

i believe that business is not base in educated person and uneducated person it is in their knowledge this is what they know about business they have.because business is business.likw my friend he had a big business in our place but he can not finish his study because of poverty but because of poverty he used this inspiration to go through life's difficulties.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:32:41 AM

Well there are people who are good in making business even though they're not educated, they're good and smart in skilled work, and in communicating to people their hardwork and determination works together some works in the field of their own expertise
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:53:59 AM

It does not matter whether you are educated or not, as long as you can run a business and it does not deficit your own. A business person must know he basic and the rest depends on your product.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:22:43 AM

So education in the trade of a product of a lot of knowledge and does not require, hire a good accountant and only give out the team. Now there are many people in the government with a secondary education, and there is nothing that the mind has enough money to launder, there are good economists and lawyers.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:33:23 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 09:26:37 AM by louie69

Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

So education in the trade of a product of a lot of knowledge and does not require, hire a good accountant and only give out the team. Now there are many people in the government with a secondary education, and there is nothing that the mind has enough money to launder, there are good economists and lawyers.

I think with proper education you may able to run your business smoothly. An educated person may easily adopt the system in running a business and eventually he or she may become more productive by implementing the learning into the actual process.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:37:36 AM

It is better to have background and education on how to run a business rather than running it without knowledge about it. It will only sink your business to bankcrupcy without education and having only a small chance for success without it.
elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:23:04 AM

Business without education we have a lot of people in our country who have a business but they didn't have a chance to go in school but most of all in college because of lack of money but now like the owner of the SM didn't graduate with a profession but now he is successful businessman in our country.
business with education is common known these person like an international business woman and woman who called owner of company study how to manage there employee or subordinate in there company.

whitehouse1

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:46:02 AM

there are man people who don't go to school but they still have success , you need to know that
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

We have different area of specialization and field. Even we are High school graduate, or any degree holder it's not the measurement to run a business. Although with high educational attainment also gives us high wage of salary. In a big company, they conduct seminars first and orientation to the type work before an individual qualified or fit to the work designated to him/her. Meaning, even we do not finish schooling, still the company is the one who decide who will be accepted. Example, if we have 2 applicants: The educated and not. The one who show perseverance, aggressiveness and good attitude is a good points to be accepted. Education is just one requirements.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

Having a degree or Education has an edge compared to uneducated businessman but it's not a guarantee that you will become a successful in the business you have. It's your motivation and hands on experience will matter. And also it will depends on what business you want.

You need also to define the word uneducated. Does it mean he/she is no read/ no write person?

Moreover, If the business will be successful the owner can afford to hire a reliable and high caliber key person to manage his business. 
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:21:28 PM

There was a conventional idea that only a proper education can land you to a big job or to start a business. But today to be successful in business, you need to become a leading authority in your field only. Not only do you need to become a leading authority, you also need to be seen as adding value to the marketplace. Adding value either directly to people by means of the services that you offer or in people's lives by the products you supply.

So its not mandatory that only a person with proper education can be successful in business.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:07:03 PM

It's weird some people can work their ass off and have naught to show for it.. while others seem to be failing upwards and having a lot of success lol

:]
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:42:26 PM

Maybe you should be smart enough to start a business on your own,
You should know how to control your income and what kind of business would you open in your place that would surely be a hit.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:17:14 PM

Education is not necessary. It only helps to improve business easier and faster.
I quite agree, basic education is very important because one must at least know how to read and write before they can successfully own and operate a business. Other than that they can forgo both secondary and tertiary education because they are not really that important in some businesses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆