Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1228 times)
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

Education is directly proportional to how far one can become a success. Classroom knowledge only don't constitute education. Those uneducated you see as successful might have education in morality, ethics and social values which they learnt without formal teachers. And these values are keen to make one success without school or not.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:50:33 AM

Education is important but it is more important to experience what you do
I agree with you, high education is important. But people who have business without education are not pure without education they are beginning to learn and be educated with their experience in the business world. The bottom line of experience will lead them to succeed in the business world.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

Education is more important for all of us but to become succesful it depends in ur ability experience and determination.so everyone also can have business and become succesful

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:14:32 AM

Perhaps making a successful career without a college education can be challenging, but not impossible. Higher education or a bachelor's degree is not a guarantor a person can succeed just like that. If we stay focused on the goal, keep improving our knowledge, and extending the network of course we will still get a dream career.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:21:20 PM by beej

A good quality education is a very fine foundation especially in notable
fields like business and administration. They provide the backbone
knowledge, insights and skills that would leverage any individual who
wishes to make a name and thrive in any form of business. But it is
what that person does with the acquired knowledge, resources and
talent that defines his or her success in business and life in general.
berryliza

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Well for me having a business by profession you should be educated, Having the skill to control or to manage your business is a must, if you have this while you are not educated well congrats! But what if you can learn something more that might help you to improve your business, Today is a different year we all know that the needs or want of our society are still changing year by year so for me being educated about business is a must so you can have idea how to improve your business so you can pace if the society or people have change what they want or interested with.
Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Business for me is just about the law of demand and supply. You do not have to be educated just to be successful in business.

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Businessmen with education tend to have a better knowledge at first but those around do not have doesn't mean they won't become successful because mostly those people are hardworking since they felt that life is hard when you don't have money, why? because there are businessmen coming from a poor family which is the cause of not having a proper education while those businessmen with education has a better life to begin with compared to those do not have.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

I think you've got the wrong perception of education. I think the one you refer as uneducated is those who didn't receive formal education. Of course studying at school have great perks and benefits, but, there are things that you can't learn at school. Being out of school doesn't mean uneducated, because experience is the best teacher.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:06:24 AM

I don't think education really plays a very big factor in actually knowing a business is managed or owned by an educated person or not. I think what matters most is the passion in their business. With passion everything else follows. The more passionate you are of your business, people tend to gravitate towards it and of course you become more creative, advance and improve yourself and also your product whether it would be an item or a service.

Kalispera

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:53:59 AM

i think you can do businee without an little education, you just need the minimum to stay with society and cooperate to business
berryliza

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

Education is more important for all of us but to become succesful it depends in ur ability experience and determination.so everyone also can have business and become succesful
I agree! Some successful business man/woman started business becaue they know that they have  skill to be a business man/woman, some are not graduated by profession but they become successful.
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:27:49 AM

I think they are literally uneducated but they were educated the way we expect them to be. Most of the successful business people don't even have a degree but has the wisdom, skill and enthusiast to achieve their goal, I think that is the most important thing.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

most of the time people who drop out from school and focus for their dream is the one who is successful on their business or on their field. maybe because they have the courage to risk it all for their dreams and goals. they have that certain factor that most of us dont have. that is guts. that no matter what happen they have that firm decisions that they will reach their goals sooner or later. while the educated persons is well train by the system of education that our society build. so they are hardly my a change for our society. this is only my opinion base on may evaluation about non-educated and educated people that excel or become successful in their business.
amatias

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

I know a lot of people whose doing well in business eventhough they lack in education. But when i ask some of them, they said that if they got a chance to go to school they would,  coz i it would be of great help to them.
Most of these businessmen i know have guts and a  positive attitude. They value every penny, every effort   whether they lose or gain or small or big. The important is the experience and knowledge they pick along the way. And they use  these tools to their everyday business. And another thing is that you love what you do and care for people.
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

If you doing business with a good education, you will have many methods to release from your problem. Because a good education fill your mind to understand your problem, analyze your problem, and make a solution. But if you have no education, you will hard to understand about your self problem, and generally you will use your emotional and feeling to solve the problem, without a data. If you asked, which one to be successful?? Both of them have a possibility to success, but if you ask how they solve their problem; they will do with different method.
Dek Aireen

Activity: 126
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

Education has an influence on the economic growth of a country. Education increases productivity and creativity of labor and improves entrepreneurship and technology. In business, the level of education is needed to support the progress of a company.
However, higher education also does not guarantee someone to get the job they want or succeed in business.
Maybe education should be supported by the ability to manage the business.

ChotyDonat

Activity: 154
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

While many successful businesses are handled by uneducated people, business should be controlled by an educated person, at least by a person with a background appropriate to the business he or she is managing.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

Education is a must in business but if you have talent in business why not we cannot stop people who are entreprenuer . Well business is evolving everyday we cannot denied the fact that business is the one who can help our economy growth.
namaldisa

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

We’ve all known or read about business tycoons, huge business owners, millionaires or billionaires who’ve made it big in their respective businesses but were actually college or high-school drop outs. Formal and proper education being important, there are still a few businesses you can start without a proper education but not a important  education for well businessman
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: