Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ?  (Read 4896 times)
kojoannan (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:00:39 AM

Why not agree with you, when Bitcoins has the highest market capitalization and Ethereum has more people using it for ICO.

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:35:50 AM

yes absolutely bitcoin is a king and ethereum is a queen no one can come close to them in future bitcoin will be huge and the next will be ethereum.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:18:20 AM

yes absolutely bitcoin is a king and ethereum is a queen no one can come close to them in future bitcoin will be huge and the next will be ethereum.
recently the forum has already sounded great prospects for the future for ETH, but I think that the figures are more than $5000-1ETH, even after ten years, most likely a fantasy.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:21:43 AM

For now maybe.  Bitcoin is a digital currency that rules the world because of its wide acceptance in the digital network while Ethereum compliments the Bitcoin because it is a convenient digital currency exchange for other alt coins to be converted to Bitcoin.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:34:23 AM

For the time being yes, they look like King and Queen, but there are some really good coins picking up momentum like Waves, Neo. I am quite excited for 2018  Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:04:50 AM

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

Chill man, I know what you feel with the too much fees of bitcoin today. But let's see and give it a chance for the next days to come if it's new ATH will still give us the same fees or there will be some changes. But with the comparison I'm going to say that Ethereum is the queen and Litecoin is the young prince / princess.

compared them as king and queen is not entirely correct.
Giving a title like that is nothing but normal, look on those altcoins that are just coming from nowhere they are even calling themselves as the next bitcoin / big thing in cryptocurrency.
but the price of many coins speaks for itself. I very much doubt that there would be such a demand for not prospective, but it is the demand that determines the price.

Yes they do speak for themselves base on their price, there are promising coins that are still low valued. And did you imagine before that ETH will become $600 after it was introduced by Vitalik Buterin? It goes by a little by little and it will be determined along their way to the market. There is a process for everything and while bitcoin sits on it's high price, most of them that are competing with their promotions and projects are making them look good. I still look at ETH as bitcoin's queen but not successor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:19:10 AM

Yes, I also agree with the above said statement. Bitcoin is presently getting undisputed success in the cryptocurrency market after the ETH is there. Bitcoin and ETH are the 2 coins can invest, without any doubt will definitely get the success, so bitcoin is a king and ETH is queen.
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

Bitcoin is king, but Ether is not a queen. It's just a product being developed that mimics the way a bitcoin works and builds their own platform.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:34:29 AM

Yes, I do agree that Bitcoin is the king and Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency market as they are the most demanded a crypto coin in today's world. People are liking the concept and technology behind the Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it is the Ethereum which is ruling 90% of the transactions that are occurring in Generation of ICO's and other coins. It is the right time to invest here in Ethereum as it has very long way to go.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:36:07 AM

no!!!

bitcoin is a piece of garbage with 60 USD transaction costs that take millenia,

and ethereum is about to be replaced by waves.

My Pardon what's its your consideration to say Waves will replaced Ethereum bro ?

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:58:03 AM

Agree but remember there is some case in our history where the Queen also take the throne from King.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:01:55 AM

Yes, I do agree that Bitcoin is the king and Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency market as they are the most demanded a crypto coin in today's world. People are liking the concept and technology behind the Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it is the Ethereum which is ruling 90% of the transactions that are occurring in Generation of ICO's and other coins. It is the right time to invest here in Ethereum as it has very long way to go.
since ETH is used to pay for every transaction in the company's ico, I think it has more prospects than Bitcoin. Maybe I'm wrong, But for today I have to Buy more ETH than Bitcoin.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

For the time being yes, they look like King and Queen, but there are some really good coins picking up momentum like Waves, Neo. I am quite excited for 2018  Grin

Bitcoin will sit on the throne for a long time.

While Ethereum will have a lot of challenges from Litecoin to NEO, Waves and Bitcoin Cash. Just look at how the altcoin market moves in the last couple of days. Some of them grows bigger than bitcoin in a single day. It never really stop me from looking at the price of all altcoins now specially Litecoin.  Grin.

For the time being yes, they look like King and Queen, but there are some really good coins picking up momentum like Waves, Neo. I am quite excited for 2018  Grin

Yeah, exciting times ahead in the altcoin market as well next year. There will be a lot of projects and partnership with big firms and institution with different altcoin platform. Bitcoin will remain at the top and will be good as store of wealth and investment, no doubt, but I'm seeing altcoin to be much more lively and vibrant. There will be a lot of new investors that will come in and don't want to miss the profit with the top 1-10 altcoins.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:20:56 AM

So far this is the indication because there's no coin or token to challenge the spot of this two cryptocurrency but we don't know how long will this take I think with the current situation there's a possibility that the two will exchange place and ethereum will become the number one I don't know if this is possible but we shall all see.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:37:49 AM

I Agree if the Bitcoin is a king because its the founder and the fathers of all cryptocurrency.
and about Ethereum I think it not only a Queen but I can call them a Maestro of new comers.
how can you Imagine Ethereum are still 2 Years Old but many ICO and new coin using their Protocol.
that's all because their inovation and secure technology so ETH its still growth to a more than Queen in the next year. 

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

Interms of popularity and price i agree that bitcoin is the king of cyptocurrency, but ethereum being the queen of crytocurrency, i dont thing so, because there are also many cryptocurrency that is rising and planning to overtake it. But lets see what will happen in the next few years.

fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

Well you can call it like that so i kinda agree about this. Bitcoin is the first and the base of cryptocurrencies so it's like a king, and ETH is the 2nd to bitcoin in crypto world so you can call it the queen. To put this all in one quote, without the king, there is no queen and kingdom so if you convert or make it a comparison to bitcoin, without bitcoin, there will be no other crypto's. That's just what i think of it, i don't know about you guys.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

Well you can call it like that so i kinda agree about this. Bitcoin is the first and the base of cryptocurrencies so it's like a king, and ETH is the 2nd to bitcoin in crypto world so you can call it the queen. To put this all in one quote, without the king, there is no queen and kingdom so if you convert or make it a comparison to bitcoin, without bitcoin, there will be no other crypto's. That's just what i think of it, i don't know about you guys.
Well, here's a controversial issue. Why without bitcoin there will be no other coins?
I think that without the cue the broadcast can go to the top. Just thinking so everything in this world is endlessly stupid and when some bitcoin falls, but it's replaced by something else.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

Bitcoin is the kind of all crytocurrencies and bitcoin have modeled everything that is possible to the world. Ethereum is the second best of bitcoin so far. Though there are so much alternative coins nowadays that is also strong like litecoin, these two are making it great so far to the market because of their unique and wonderful characteristics.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

I agree BTC for the king and ETH for the queen for now,what if BTC's son LTC takes its place?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: