Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THOUGHT ABOUT BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS  (Read 521 times)
Emissary White clerk (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:10:46 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:55:25 PM by Emissary White clerk

Guys, what do you think about bounty campaigns? in or out? why?

I have an agenda, will reveal in the future after hearing your answers and whys  Smiley

****After reading some comments- let me rephrase: I am not trying to decide whether I should join a campaign. I am interested in hearing what you all have to say about this process and its value to the ICO.

Do you think bounty campaign makes the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful ICOs?

Do you think maybe the fact that a lot of people just joining without really understanding and just promoting 5-6 ICO's at a time is actually bad for those ICO's, making them look unprofessional or "cheap"? 
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:30:33 PM

I would say go for it, If you don't have a signature campaign that you can join and I think a lot is right now, because there is just a limited member that is needed in certain signature campaigns you can sure try out bounty campaigns that an ICO would give you a decent amount of the token as reward for your service, And as you can see most of their tokens are ERC 20 tokens that would let you exchange on ether delta and if you had a Myetherwallet account, I think a lot of this ICO are trustworthy in giving their token to you and you can sure get decent amount in investing time with these bounty rewards so good luck.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:33:53 PM

its a nice thing to do, i mean you need to make some promotion ofcourse like fb twitter yt blog or signature campaign. Youll get paid from that, despite youll receive something in return to promote the project youll learn to how that project work and add some new knowlede for your self
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

Zeepin Token(ZPT)

All real-life applications and assets developed by the Zeepin team will be launched on Zeepin Chain, with ZPT to be used as tokens for this applications to support service compensation and business application arising from the Zeepin project, so as to allow ZPT to fully circulate.
Community Reward.
Locked-up and Utilization.
Crowd-funding project investments.
Token Sale Plan

Currency accepted: NEO / ETH / BTC  |   Minimum transaction amount: 1 NEO
Start :
Jan.18 1:00pm (UTC)

End :
Jan.29 0:59pm (UTC)

Soft Cap ;
240,000 NEO

Token Amount : 500 million ZPT
FOR FULL ROADMAP U CAN VISIT https://www.zeepin.io

Bounty Campaign : Smart work, creative life! Zeepin is looking forward to your participation in building a better and enriched world! Millions of Zeepin tokens are on the way! Join us and take them away! @ZeepinChain https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/?r=qAKgM

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:54:00 PM

Let me rephrase- I am not trying to decide whether should I join a campaign. I am interested in hearing what you all have to say about this process and its value to the ICO. Do you think bounty campaign makes the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful ICOs?

Do you think maybe the fact that a lot of people just joining without really understanding and just promoting 5-6 ICO's at a time is actually bad for those ICO's, making them look unprofessional and "cheap"? 
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:57:10 PM

I think the bounty program is still an interesting agenda and the best way to market a project, it will also be a separate award to [any member in various countries available on their local thread, because they not only participate in bounty, but will also invest if they believe the project they support is interesting.

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:00:37 PM

I take part in them, but only in case I trust a project and it's really good.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:03:42 PM

Making the ICO look bad:  definitely if you got quickposters running around discussing an ICO without understanding it.  I stay away from these coins. I am guilty of this in early bounty hunting days so I try hard now to be mindful of the facts, embrace rationality, and do my homework about coins and coin tech.  In the last campaign, I got a few posts by making word clouds for people out of their post history!

Side effect of bounty rewards:  if ICO does not raise a lot of funds and gives out too many bounty rewards the coin price can tank due to dumping.  Fortunately legit projects will see a correction but it still puts a hamper on early development if the ICO means to pay for development with tokens.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:08:30 PM

Let me rephrase- I am not trying to decide whether should I join a campaign. I am interested in hearing what you all have to say about this process and its value to the ICO. Do you think bounty campaign makes the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful ICOs?

Do you think maybe the fact that a lot of people just joining without really understanding and just promoting 5-6 ICO's at a time is actually bad for those ICO's, making them look unprofessional and "cheap"? 

I think signature campaigns are required, because there are too many ICOs going on at the same time, it is very difficult to get your name out there unless you have a signature campaign. And the more tenured members have greater signatures which look very professional as well, so I think signatures making your ICO look cheap shouldn't worry you.

texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

bounty campaigns are great... who wouldn't want to be rewarded for chatting on bitcointalk when most of us are already doing so? if you are not participating, it's just money that you are leaving on the table.

The hard part of bounty campaigns is finding the ones that are worth your while. There are a lot of junk ones out there.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:39:43 PM

Well I don't have a job so for me the bounties are my life so without these I have no idea what we would have done or how we would have survived. So I am really grateful that these freelancing jobs exist for people like me at my age who can't secure a regular job or income. We rely solely on crypto earnings now in our family as neither my husband or myself have a regular job anymore. IF YOU ARE ALSO contributing real value to each project you are engaging in then it is great both for the ICO AND for the bounty hunter. I am only upset with two things re bounties. IF DEVELOPERS ARE SCAMMERS AND IF BOUNTY HUNTERS CHEAT and don't follow set instructions.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

Well I don't have a job so for me the bounties are my life so without these I have no idea what we would have done or how we would have survived. So I am really grateful that these freelancing jobs exist for people like me at my age who can't secure a regular job or income. We rely solely on crypto earnings now in our family as neither my husband or myself have a regular job anymore. IF YOU ARE ALSO contributing real value to each project you are engaging in then it is great both for the ICO AND for the bounty hunter. I am only upset with two things re bounties. IF DEVELOPERS ARE SCAMMERS AND IF BOUNTY HUNTERS CHEAT and don't follow set instructions.  Smiley

Good to see something really benefiting from it. I also joined few months ago recently joined few bounty, so far got paid from one, expecting few more payment from couple of bounty, then i can decide if it's worth or not Smiley

flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:52:01 PM

I like em. You can promote a project you like and earn a little by doing it - why not Smiley
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:58:52 PM

Guys, what do you think about bounty campaigns? in or out? why?

I have an agenda, will reveal in the future after hearing your answers and whys  Smiley

****After reading some comments- let me rephrase: I am not trying to decide whether I should join a campaign. I am interested in hearing what you all have to say about this process and its value to the ICO.

Do you think bounty campaign makes the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful ICOs?

Do you think maybe the fact that a lot of people just joining without really understanding and just promoting 5-6 ICO's at a time is actually bad for those ICO's, making them look unprofessional or "cheap"? 

Yes it does matter to the ICO, there are tons of them so marketing them is difficult unless you have a lot of money to throw at it. It gives very good exposure. ICOs are often still invested in in a close community, most people don't even know what an ICO is. No I don't think it looks cheap at all, although you could safe some on choosing specific languages for translation in your bounty. I think Signatures and social media might be the most important part of marketing an ICO, bounty wise. What does look cheap is people spamming referral links. Signatures make me aware of ICOs that i'd else probably would not have noticed. Such as Universa.

But for illustration purposes check out some websites like icoalert.com and icobench.com and see how crowded it is with ICOs. If you want to meet your targets you will have to do some marketing.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:58:58 PM

Bounty campaigns are important because you are hitting the right target audience. If you advertise on mumsnet then you won't get much in return! The key really is having a good campaign manager which can in turn attract the right bounty hunters Grin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

Bounty campaigns are important because you are hitting the right target audience. If you advertise on mumsnet then you won't get much in return! The key really is having a good campaign manager which can in turn attract the right bounty hunters Grin
Fully support. bounty is advertising, and in fact not very costly. And the effect it gives is good.

DarthToon

Activity: 98

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:16:56 PM

First of all you got a point with your question; I think bounty campaigns are totally necessary in order to get attention for those altcoins however if I will participate in any I always read if it is a good project or scam. I won’t like to promote any scam.
Also, for people like me that we don’t have cash to invest bounties are the best way to participate and gain profits for your time.

MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

We've just started our bounty campaign earlier today and think they are very valuable. It's great to have enthusiasm from other members showing belief in your project and your aims.

We hope our campaign will lead to a very good ICO sale and hope to reward our Bounty campaigners with tokens which not only increase in value, but give them a share of the profits each and every quarter in Ethereum!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2566664.0

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:11 PM

I think bounty campaigns make a huge difference int he success of an ico when done right. Also like that they involve the community as well

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:22:52 AM

thank you all for the reply! you've been helpful  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: