Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investing  (Read 428 times)
traderperspective (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:04:37 PM

Do you often buy into ICO's? If yes, what is your experiences, is it easy, how fast can you cash out etc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

I havent invested in any ICO's at the moment but im seriously considering 2 or 3 as of now.

I've liked the way trade.io so far, it looks like a very well planned ICO, and i've seen the Telegram group of TradeToken and the support team is doing a fantastic job in answering all the community questions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:15:13 PM

Do you often buy into ICO's? If yes, what is your experiences, is it easy, how fast can you cash out etc?
I have been investing in Ico and I have help my friend to also invest in it but it has never yield good return for me and I got a bit disappointed. If you know the right time to sell it is good especially if you are a new investors but if you have not been playing in this market you should ask for alot of guidance before putting your hard earned into scam project. I invested into creamcoin, jds,  and dent token but I got disappointed because of the way  there price is going. I think the right time to sell any project is the first time there listed on exchanges platforms.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:17:26 PM

Most ICOs are risky. I invest only in case the project has a clear roadmap and team of true professionals. Otherwise it's waste of money.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:22:38 PM

following several ICOs is fine, usualy some investor sell their token as fast as they can make profit. but i wait a little longer and see the future of that token
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:25 PM

It always very risky, so you should choose only by your own. I prefer IOT and Finance ICOs as the most profitable ones. The time to cash out could reach up to several months. It fully depends on the price behaviour and your aim.

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:30:39 PM

If you are a professional in crypto stuff, it's pretty easy to find a good ICO. But if not, it's crucial to investigate and read as much information as possible and write down all the important aspects, positive and negative, before making an investment decision.
ICO will become more and more "mainstream" as a method of fundraising. There will be plenty of projects to choose from, so it will become even harder to evaluate these projects.
zafrego

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

The top ICO for me are AppCoins an Wala. You should make a good research to decide what is the best invest for you.
binga11

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:46:07 PM

Most ICOs are risky. I invest only in case the project has a clear roadmap and team of true professionals. Otherwise it's waste of money.

True, most ICO is risky, look at the person behind them, make sure it's real. also look at company who backed up the ICO.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

In the past yeah I bought into quite a few but it seems like overall risky and a waste of time. Nowadays you need to be selective with your choice but in the past you could get into most and have a good chance at flipping now its not the case. My experience was okay but I would be more selective is all cashing out is okay too nothing terrible hard just not profitable always.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:42:44 PM

Yes, ICO are risky, but if you do the right research about the project, usally in long or short term you will earn from your investment, for example now I'm interested at Gilgamesh Platform, this project has a very good concept truly achievable, and has a good team working on it, and probably I will participate in their ICO, if the Price after the ICO will be lower I will continue to hold the tokens because I believe in team behind the project
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:51:49 PM

If the project is solid I always invest. Right now I have invested into TokenPay and Hdac because both have great potential. There are many ICO's out there so be carefull what you choose and always inform yourself.
bitlayer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:14:35 PM

I'm new to this and so far I only invested in AppCoins. They already have a solid product, with 200 million users worldwide, so after doing my research, I found it ok to invest. Also, they have a very low minimum investment (around 10 USD), which makes it not that painful to join the ICO. The buying process is smooth, so I would recommend to you to take a look into it. The ICO is running until January 15.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

The only ICO i wanted to invest in was UCH but too bad the sale was only for people who had fast internet . The site becomes very buggy and laggy when the time of the sale start . So it's a lucky shot if you get some . Overall i don't really trust ICO's considering how many new ones are there lately and a big percentage of them are a scam. You have to be very careful getting into the ICO's and read as much as you can about them , from the white paper to the road map and some external investigations about it .
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:57:35 PM

You are talking about ICO so definitely its a little long term plan. Investing in ICO is a good choice if the Coin's speciality is usefull i mean for what purpose that coin is generated like for games,betting,groceries etc etc. So the supply and demands also follows on its usage.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:01:59 PM

Now ICO is very much but really worth one unit. Therefore, it makes no sense to participate in the ICO. Prsche then buy these tokens on the exchange (if they really are worthwhile). And to catch a really worthwhile ICO among such a volume, which, after entering the stock exchange, will be made by the X-Files is a rather difficult task.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

Buying ICO is like fishing, depending on how you look at where you are fishing and how your feed is, big baits do not necessarily get great results, and small baits can get big enough results, that's ICO

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

Usually I prefer to take part in Bounty, not directly investing my money, but my working hours. Of course I`ll invest my money if I will be sure in profit

For example, once I`ve invested in one coin of cryptocurrency exchange, and along with the coins I have ICO bonus now - trading without fees until the end of 2018, so I will get my money back anyway by trading, and the coins will also give me good profit in future

mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:24:05 PM

I participated in many ICO in the spring of 2017. And then it was profitable. Now if I participate in some kind of ICO, I buy tokens only on the pre-sale with bonuses and discounts. I do not like that sometimes you need to wait for six months, sometimes a year, when the tokens come to the stock exchange. Undecided
Do you participate in the E-CHAT ICO?
It will be interesting to know your opinion. They looking promising....https://ico.echat.io
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:24:11 PM

I used to do it often, but now not really. There are too much of them now and it's hard to understand what is worth investing. However if i'd see something decent I will buy some tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: