Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2371 times)
MrKubem

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

The way market is moving from last three months. No strategy was better than day trading. Day trading can usually earn 10%-50% return on coins and loss can be reduced by using stop loss at 1%-5%. ATM coins multiply in a day and get dumped the other day. In such circumstances day trading can help a lot in marking profits and reducing the loss percentage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Trading with high volume coins is not risky. What makes trading risky is by applying a margin. So avoid trading margin if you are unsure with your trading.

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:37 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 11:09:34 AM by AVAMONEY

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
It will have less risk as long as you got good internet connection for monitoring some of exchanges market at same times. Because the stats could be move fast. Movement volatile of price being fast since last year, you need to analyses where will put your cap being in traded. Some exchanges having different rates for it. I have put my cap on VIP, i did put daily trading at works day only between Monday to Friday. Those time are less for market to be pump and dump so you will have less risk for trading. 
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:18:05 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 01:49:04 PM by Maxcrypto1990

I think you can limit your risk by avoiding margin trading, as well as avoiding chasing coins that are pumping.

But usually you cant beat the market, so its safer to just find interesting projects and hold.

But if you set targets, take profit, and use stop losses you can do well day trading.

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:33:25 AM

Day trading is very risky if dont have any risk management and trading plan. More over trading altcoin that paired with BTC, we should analysis 2 price action, price of Bitcoin and altcoin. Beside that we should have full time to analysis both price. So my opinion if dont have any skill and enough time much better hold for longterm of some coin that has strong in fundamental so the profit can be bigger.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

trading is very risky because you dont know what is the accurate price and what price is good to buy and sell
In my own opinion day trading is very risky to do because we might take a huge loss by doing day trading but we can also win and have a lot of earnings by doing day trading, if a people is great on trading, i think it will be easy for them to do day trading but if people is just like me that playing safe and not good enough in day trading i think it is really very risky.

Cryptolive

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

Day trading is easy if you have good experience but if do it with out having experienced the thing, then I am sure you will end up losing your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ramilvale

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

It depends on how lucky you are, sometimes you can gain more or you need to hold it for a couple of days to gain. I also do day trade but i never sell coin if it gies down, i will wait it to pump.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

It's depend you to take day trading or long term. But some people like me take a flexible trading. It's mean if the price have up in one day he will sell all and when the price is lower than purchase, he will hold for a view day and wait the price up again to sell. That my be can give more profit that loeng term.
Noting is risky here bitcoin trading is one the best source of income and I’m also doing on line trade it don’t need extra time to give in a short time you can earn a lot of money from here and that earning will be on daily base because there are also other options to earn from bitcoin all of them are use full to earn but online trading is the best and fast source of income I personally prefer on line trade than any other sources of income.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

I think that the problem you have to learn from time to get knowledge as well as thoroughly understand the field. Trade is a very profitable array but going with it is very risky. I believe that if you have the knowledge and experience you have strong growth as well as get high profits from it. Good luck
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:21:39 AM

I think the Bitcion and  altcoins market is unpredictable and volitile .Day traders rapidly buy and sell coins throughout the day in the hope that their coin will continue climbing or falling in value for the seconds to minutes they own the coins, allowing them to lock in quick profits. Day traders usually buy on borrowed money, hoping that they will reap higher profits through leverage, but running the risk of higher losses too.
Finally, while the possibility of becoming  wealthy in a short time is what attracts people to day trading, the unfortunate fact is that failure, financial loss, and depression are the more likely outcomes.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:06:25 AM

Big coins such as ethereum and bitcoin are clearly not for the purpose of day trading so, many of the people whom you ask whether to hold or day trade give you their opinions regarding bitcoin and ethereum which are just for holding for a long term.
But there are a couple of other highly volatile coins which are surely risky but also perfect for day trading. As day trading is only possible when the coin is not stable, the risks automatically are high.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

It is very risky because you don't know if the coin will increase or go down. I carefully doing day trading because I know I can avoid losses. I always monitoring of the volume of the coin for me to be sure to earn money.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:29:51 AM

Indeed, the biggest coins tend to be long-term investments rather than for daily trading, and I think trading with atcoins is good enough if careful in choosing altcoin that will be traded and have active market price movements, although risky trading but i think reasonable in trading there risk, and in a trading course in need of maximum accuracy to be able to reduce the risk of loss will occur.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:06:22 AM

It is very risky because you don't know if the coin will increase or go down. I carefully doing day trading because I know I can avoid losses. I always monitoring of the volume of the coin for me to be sure to earn money.
risky are always there that you may have to face for better to have some learning on it than just you are able to think first that how risky it is , practice your self on facing all the risk that it may possible happen. To earn money are so risky.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

day trading is very risky you can lose a big amount in day trading,you should know how to control yourself if ever you want to do it. the market will move so quickly it's also like you gamble if it will be in your side then you are lucky but if it won't you will br sorry so you better expect the unexpected and you can accept when you will lose.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

The trading day gives the investor a quick profit, so a lot of people choose to invest in the past but you should be careful with this investment because it is dangerous, high risk you will lose. Get out of your property if you do not cut it in time. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and the time between each one is getting shorter. Many investors can day trading with profit about 10-20% during the day, but when the market fluctuates and they do not have time to cut, it can completely lose 50% of their assets.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

For a skilled trader, daytrading when there is high volatility - as in these days - can be extremely profitable. And scalping even more.

But you need to understand that it's a high adrenalinic activity, as a kind of demanding videogame; you need to be fully focused on what are you doing, and with just one mistake you can lose anything.

I did it sometimes in forex - here I don't dare, it's too risky - but I can assure you that after 2 hours you are completely exhausted.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

Daytrading is only for people who have a big funds, because the risk is huge. But if you are a smart person does not need to be a daytrader to get a profit try use this trick "Arbitrage" maybe you can get benefit, even a little bit, and the risk is very small compared to daytrading.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

trading bitcoin I think it is high risk but also has a high profit. so be careful to determine when to buy and when to sell to avoid losses. currently the price of bitcoin is greatly down perhaps because of the always bad news about bitcoin

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: