Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2371 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

The only risk in day trading is that if you can buy BTC at morning and at that day price of BTC is continuously falling and you need to sell your BTC at night then you will face a loss that is the big risk in day trading but as with the speed you can face loss with double speed you can earn also in day trading.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

I don't think so, it is risky of daily trade. I think day trading is only risky for beginners but it is not risky an expert person. I think that Trading is rally much risky, but if you want to trade then you should deep knowledge about this and you take risk and if you are expert in trading ten no risk .

sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Day trading is not bad.But now Risky .The market is getting over from a lot.If you do day trading at this time,Then You have to take an entry in view Support and Resetance .But I think so.Good to buy At this time.. Smiley

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

If gambling is 10 on a risk scale 1-10 I would say trading is a 7, you can help the risk by studying the charts over and over again but you can really lose money fast with a few bad trades,and the time that it takes(very time consuming).
It depends on people how they trade in bitcoin. But some people say that in trading is risky. Everything in this world risky it depends on you on how you handle your bitcoin.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

It is very risky. Unless you have been trading for long and you have got previous experience in cryptocurrency trading. You wouldn't be successful.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

Yes day training involves high risk as the Bitcoin rate will pump and dump as well surprisingly.  Plus the the transaction fees forin or loose deal.  But this is the game of trading and the fees are business as usual. But i believe it is still worth the try,  if you want to expect more,  work hard more and it will pay you off.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

what jobs are not at risk, all jobs are at risk. if we do not dare to take risks then we lose.
Trading is a blend of analysis with emotional management, it is very important. if you want to succeed at least we have patience.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

Risky enough for you to lose a bit of your investment with just one wrong move. If you aren't that patient enough to wait for the right time to sell, you might lose a lot than expected. The good thing with trading is that you have full complete control of your coins and it is up to your decision wether you continue to pile up your coins or go sell them if you think you are gaining profits. Unlike with ICO's, risk associated with trading are much lower as most ICO existed today are mostly scam. That means, all of your investment might be gone in just one fell swoop.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

For the current bitcoin trading I think it is very profitable.
Bitcoin prices have fallen during the new year and are now starting to rise again.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

It is risky because you dont really know the person who were you trading but you have to becareful and wise.
Trading is not that much risky but it really depends on the person who is trading. If he is willing to take a little risk then surely great results are coming along the way. If you don’t take much risk, believe me you wouldn’t be getting any better profit for you’re trading or investment. So better is to learn well and then have some guts for taking better risks for better results.
It’s up to your thought, if you’re a person who are interested in trading, you will absolutely think that trading is a better way to get profits. When you have a trust on day trading, no matter how its risky you will spend time doing researches and training skills for controling your risks in trading. However, with crypto market, we can’t say for sure whether holding or trading is right.Cause its unstable, It depends on  your own decision, and it’s better for you to accept the consequence.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

Like any strategy, intraday trading has its advantages and disadvantages, however it seems very exhausting to spend the hours of the day watching the charts to hunt the right time to enter the market. That is why for quite some time I have left that style, and now I just buy altcoins with great potential and sit in them to wait patiently for 100% or more growth, which is very common in this volatile market.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

Like any strategy, intraday trading has its advantages and disadvantages, however it seems very exhausting to spend the hours of the day watching the charts to hunt the right time to enter the market. That is why for quite some time I have left that style, and now I just buy altcoins with great potential and sit in them to wait patiently for 100% or more growth, which is very common in this volatile market.

Good point. I could not imagine how draining it must be to keep looking for which coins are moving the most. How much more if that certain trade did not go in your favor. I think buying and sitting is indeed the best way to go.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:38:16 AM

when trading on crypto market you will see price go up and go down more than 10% per day is very normal. so that is your risk. lost 10% your fund in just 1 day
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:51:17 AM

If you are capable of using bots or if you want to focus on single altcoin then only go for day trading but working without bots take good amount of time as it create panic situation in your mind.take a base which you will increase while doing day trading eg we generally take btc as base.always buy at dip and sell at high.focus on increasing the amount of respective cryptocurrency.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:05:29 AM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?
For bitcoin is better to hold because their prices tend to be more up, if you are trading will likely be eaten fee buy/sell fee and it will be better to hold, and trading is so risky that so many people think trading is gambling, but that is not true.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

Day trading is highly risky and beneficial. It all depends upon the users self analyzing about the market moves of each and every asset and the prediction getting closer to the real time moves will generate profit whereas the prediction getting away from the reality will end in a loss.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

Day trading is highly risky and beneficial. It all depends upon the users self analyzing about the market moves of each and every asset and the prediction getting closer to the real time moves will generate profit whereas the prediction getting away from the reality will end in a loss.
ya and you must control your emotion perfectly when see market dump. if you have a weak hand that will be the end of your trading journey

JCSHALOM

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:47:30 AM

trading is very risky because you dont know what is the accurate price and what price is good to buy and sell
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

daily trading is also a good way, but this strategy is more suitable for the big fluctuation coins. and besides, if you dont have enough trading skills and time to follow the market 24/24, you should not trade.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:57:04 AM

Daytrading is only risky if you don't have much of the time to closely look from time to time the coins that you have bought. If you missed it's pump then it's over and you have to sell it on low price or wait for months for it to recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: