Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 0.09 btc  (Read 417 times)
dotcomwriter (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

I am selling 0.09 btc at 1:3 preev rate. We must usr escrow, there's a list of trusted escrow on this platform, we can choose on any among the top three.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:53:23 PM

I am selling 0.09 btc at 1:3 preev rate. We must usr escrow, there's a list of trusted escrow on this platform, we can choose on any among the top three.

You mean 13% or 30% or 3% above preev ?
I can buy at preev+3% ,if you can pay escrow fee and  use any trusted escrow from this Forum
Let me know if you are interested

premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:18:24 PM

i also can buy if it is 3%, even 4% it is ok tell us

dotcomwriter (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:24:49 PM

I can buy at preev+3% ,if you can pay escrow fee and  use any trusted escrow from this Forum

The rate is 1:3, that's 3%, there are several escrow on this forum that does not demand any payment, like the top escrow on top 3, we can use him

ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:18:55 PM

i can buy 400$ only
you send first or escrow
pm me if interested
BlackRock

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:22:46 AM

The rate is 1:3, that's 3%, there are several escrow on this forum that does not demand any payment, like the top escrow on top 3, we can use him

Sure.You can use @Lauda or any escrow who do not charge any fee..Send bitcoins and let me know
Once the escrow confirms that btc,I will send pp to you

dotcomwriter (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:26:46 AM

Sure.You can use @Lauda or any escrow who do not charge any fee..Send bitcoins and let me know

You purchasing using paypal?  I'm sorry I don't accept paypal

BlackRock

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:30:09 AM

I can buy at preev+3% ,if you can pay escrow fee and  use any trusted escrow from this Forum

You purchasing using paypal?  I'm sorry I don't accept paypal

what are you accepting ?
If possible Please also post screenshot of your wallet balance or signed message with your wallet address

dotcomwriter (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:31:50 AM

Furthermore there's no Lauda on the top three escrow individuals, it's Monbux, Tomatocage, and OgNasty.
In the top list of others, there's SebastianJu and bitcoindream who also escrow at 0%. In the same list, theres no one like Lauda. Below is the official list of escrow individuals posted on the forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

BlackRock

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:40:11 AM

Furthermore there's no Lauda on the top three escrow individuals, it's Monbux, Tomatocage, and OgNasty.
In the top list of others, there's SebastianJu and bitcoindream who also escrow at 0%. In the same list, theres no one like Lauda. Below is the official list of escrow individuals posted on the forum

I referred Lauda,cos he is most active here,used him last time  and is offering professional escrow service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872
Yes,You can use any escrow

Let me know payment method you are accepting

dotcomwriter (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:52:52 AM

I have contacted Lauda, I'm waiting for response, you should also pm him on the same

I referred Lauda,cos he is most active here,used him last time  and is offering professional escrow service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872
Yes,You can use any escrow

Let me know payment method you are accepting

I have sent Lauda pm, you should also pm him in the same, I am waiting for his response

BlackRock

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:36:42 PM

any update ?

dotcomwriter (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:07:17 PM

any update ?

Lauda said he is charging for escrow, 0.005 btc, did you contact him? You were to pm him too since you said his escrow services are free and you've used him previously

BlackRock

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:20:18 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:23:05 PM by BlackRock

any update ?

Lauda said he is charging for escrow, 0.005 btc, did you contact him? You were to pm him too since you said his escrow services are free and you've used him previously

In that case you can use any escrow from this forum who will not charge any fee
Only drawback is,most of free escrows take item to respond

Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:06:34 AM

Hi
I m a Trader on this forum.
If you are interested to be paid with Paypal (you didn't specify), I will be interested.

See my Trade threads in my signature.

My Telegram: @MasterNaster

Thank you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: