Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WELL] - The decentralized global marketplace for healthcare  (Read 9811 times)
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

Just have watched your founder latest interview and I understand him so badly) since had a problem because of a pinched sciatic nerve I suffered for 2 months of. I attended multitude docs and no one helped me until my uncle advised me a good one. Well will revolutionize current healthcare system and open a lowcost instant and round-the-clock access to high quality healthcare survices. What I'm interested in is regulation and insurance questions. Do you need special license for operating under other juridictions and could Well services be covered with med insurance and if yes how it will be swaped to tokens. I'm sorry if you have alreary covered these questions and I missed it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerolty

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

May i know when smart contract for distribution will be finished?
zerolty

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

JoinWell.io (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

Healthcare delivered. WELL

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

Just have watched your founder latest interview and I understand him so badly) since had a problem because of a pinched sciatic nerve I suffered for 2 months of. I attended multitude docs and no one helped me until my uncle advised me a good one. Well will revolutionize current healthcare system and open a lowcost instant and round-the-clock access to high quality healthcare survices. What I'm interested in is regulation and insurance questions. Do you need special license for operating under other juridictions and could Well services be covered with med insurance and if yes how it will be swaped to tokens. I'm sorry if you have alreary covered these questions and I missed it.

That's actually a pity that you had gone through something similar to Ildar situation. Wonderful you finally met a good doctor to help you.
Regarding the questions that's absolutely fine: I'm glad to answer you Wink
Well, of course to operate in other countries rather than US we'll need several documents according to legal specifications and etc. That's a long and challenging procedure to obtain everything, but we'll definitely do it to expand globally. Though that's more about the future: now our task is to expand throughout other US states.
As for insurance, unfortunately right now can't give you a definite answer. We are in negotiations with several insurance companies regarding these issues. But we surely plan to introduce a possibility to cover appointments  with insurance plan.

|  WELL  |  MAKING HEALTHCARE BORDERLESS
● ▬▬  ICO  》  3 January - May 15, 2018  ▬▬ ● (https://joinwell.io/)
JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Our team has already written it, now it's being audited by a 3rd party expect company. We believe that shortly we'll get their opinion and final report. Afterwards, the smart contract will be on Github

JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:32:38 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 08:44:14 PM by JoinWell.io

On the ground and in the sky: WELL aims to gain height with Aeron

As a global telemedicine platform, WELL is reaching for borderless healthcare; when they met with Aeron, blockchain for aviation safety project, the team of WELL had been searching for a way to extend their impact to the most hard-to-reach areas. One of them (you bet!) is the sky — Aeron’s homeland. With the help of aviation experts affiliated with Aeron and clinicians partnered with WELL, we will make the best efforts to assist with safe and healthy flights.

While the use of telemedicine in-flight is still limited by slow or unavailable internet connectivity (or limited bandwidth) in the air, on the ground is another story. Passengers and aviation crews will be able to check their health condition or ask for better ways of preventing travel sickness before the flight, through consultations with WELL doctors.

WELL will provide special benefits for Aeron token holders — with ARN tokens, already available on major cryptocurrency exchanges — unlocking discounts for some services provided within the WELL telemedicine platform. And WELL supporters can use the advantages of Aeron blockchain solution while booking services at aerotrips, Aeron’s web consumer portal.

petushka

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

That's actually a pity that you had gone through something similar to Ildar situation. Wonderful you finally met a good doctor to help you.
Regarding the questions that's absolutely fine: I'm glad to answer you Wink
Well, of course to operate in other countries rather than US we'll need several documents according to legal specifications and etc. That's a long and challenging procedure to obtain everything, but we'll definitely do it to expand globally. Though that's more about the future: now our task is to expand throughout other US states.
As for insurance, unfortunately right now can't give you a definite answer. We are in negotiations with several insurance companies regarding these issues. But we surely plan to introduce a possibility to cover appointments  with insurance plan.
Thanks for your timely and detailed answer. BTW your support is fantastic, especially love your webinars))) I believe it will not be  problem if you determine a legal representetive for each jurisdiction you're going to operate under. Moreower your core team is doing a great marketing work to spread awareness about the project all over the word and I'm sure you'll meet demand and support abroad. As for ensurance companies, it would be a great success to engage with some of them and will benefit both of parties.
hbcenk

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

TÜRKÇE VERSİYON YAYINDA
TURKISH ANN IS LIVE

ANN

crypto_the_river

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1520109271/f881e9bd/20815285_m.jpg

As a global telemedicine platform, WELL is reaching for borderless healthcare; when they met with Aeron, blockchain for aviation safety project, the team of WELL had been searching for a way to extend their impact to the most hard-to-reach areas. One of them (you bet!) is the sky — Aeron’s homeland. With the help of aviation experts affiliated with Aeron and clinicians partnered with WELL, we will make the best efforts to assist with safe and healthy flights.

While the use of telemedicine in-flight is still limited by slow or unavailable internet connectivity (or limited bandwidth) in the air, on the ground is another story. Passengers and aviation crews will be able to check their health condition or ask for better ways of preventing travel sickness before the flight, through consultations with WELL doctors.

WELL will provide special benefits for Aeron token holders — with ARN tokens, already available on major cryptocurrency exchanges — unlocking discounts for some services provided within the WELL telemedicine platform. And WELL supporters can use the advantages of Aeron blockchain solution while booking services at aerotrips, Aeron’s web consumer portal.

Blockchain for the aviation industry, WOW! very serious topic. Once I will use these benefits your offer with this partnership Grin
JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

TÜRKÇE VERSİYON YAYINDA
TURKISH ANN IS LIVE

ANN

Thanks! For our Turkish-speaking people out there, that's good news indeed!

JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

Blockchain for the aviation industry, WOW! very serious topic. Once I will use these benefits your offer with this partnership Grin

Wink we bet you do!
yep, like healthcare, aviation is pretty serious - and it's awesome that just projects like WELL and Aeron pop up!

John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

You have a bounty campaign, can you please give me the link
JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

hello! Yes, we have it. Here is the link for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699257

Join us!

stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

hello! Yes, we have it. Here is the link for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699257

Join us!
I have joined, and I wait for it to continue to develop and provide us with a convenient medical consulting service that will bring us closer to the doctor.
crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Guys, do you have some blockchain or venture funds in your partners? I think it is the good sign if some VC found already decided to invest to project.
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

Join us!
I have joined, and I wait for it to continue to develop and provide us with a convenient medical consulting service that will bring us closer to the doctor.
what are you think about remote consultation with the doctor on the same language with you?
JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

Yes, we would be really glad to hear the feedback from our community about remote medical appointments and Telehealths solutions in general

JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:19:40 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 10:12:55 PM by JoinWell.io

We have another bright mind aboard! Smiley

Akin Sawyerr Joins WELL Advisory Board

Sawyerr is the Chairman of Feleman Limited, an investments and consulting firm focused on deploying financial technology and blockchain solutions to catalyze growth.
He also serves as a Non-Executive Director of Splash Mobile Money, Sierra Leone’s first mobile payment platform, where he supports the development and execution of company wide strategy, and develops and manages key partner relationships. A graduate of Union College and the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, he spent many years in strategic roles at organizations such as The International Monetary Fund, Booz Allen Hamilton, Accenture, and Fannie Mae.
Sawyerr joins WELL’s advisory board with a focus on helping the company develop both its charitable giving arm and its affordable telehealth program in Africa.

WELL’s two-pronged approach to democratizing healthcare, both by providing affordable global telemedicine, and through its social mission that donates a telehealth visit for each one purchased, is an integral part of our business. We couldn’t be happier to have Akin on board to help us make connections to doctors, clinics, and charitable foundations in Africa, and to help guide us as we grow our business.
WELL founder and CEO Ildar Fazulyanov said.

JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

WELL WEEK in a nutshell

No efforts, no results. WELL knows that for sure. All the team members have been working hard to develop the project and seek new opportunities for growth. Days and nights were spent programming, upgrading, and pitching.

As spring comes, the WELL team becomes energetic like never before and has so many exciting events and achievements to share!

You are absolutely welcome to read the full article on Bitcoinist.com

Though if you don't have enough time, here are some major highlights of the previous week:

A BIGGER TEAM FOR THE BRIGHT FUTURE
The team is very glad to announce that the WELL Advisory Board becomes bigger and stronger as Angelo Dodaro and Akin Sawyerr join it.

NEW PARTNERSHIP – NEW HORIZONS
WELL is proud to announce our partnership with Rehab Guru – a comprehensive, multi-platform tool aiding therapists, coaches, athletes, as well as health and medical professionals to prescribe exercises for their clients. WELL and Rehab Guru, both engaged in innovative healthcare practices, saw many synergies between their activities.

QUALITY SMART CONTRACT – FLAWLESS CROWDSALE
As the Crowdsale date is approaching, we want to ensure superior security and flawlessness of the whole process. So, the WELL team has created a smart-contract, now being audited by an expert 3rd party company. After being audited, the WELL smart-contract will be deployed on the official Github repository and be available for everyone to see.

NEXT STOP: SAN FRANCISCO
On 27 February, WELL co-founders attended the Blockchain in Healthcare Conference, held in San Francisco, California.

WELL founders have met many outstanding people there, including Joshua Tobkin, the Founder of The Social Climax Network based out of San Francisco; Dr. Tia Jolie Phillips, a well-known Doctor of Holistic Natural Health & Nutrition (PhD); and Vasja Bočko, CEO of Iryo, a global healthcare blockchain platform focusing on EHR storage and access for patients.

Also, Ildar had a promising conversation with a team member from Loyyal, a blockchain-based loyalty and rewards platform.

SMART DEVICES – SMART WELL
Exciting news, WELL plans to support IoT devices! Whether you have an Apple Watch, Samsung smart devices or something else -you can use it with WELL.
When traveling or being outdoors – anywhere – with WELL it’s easy to monitor your health and have remote consultations via the wearables. Indeed, thanks to projects like WELL, smart wearables will become the ultimate devices for healthy living.

petushka

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Congrats with new advisor! It's a great sign, you met attention of a professional specializes in creating value in under-served communitie especially in emerging markets. His experience will significantly benefit Well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: