Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC 20 Tokens Wallet?  (Read 757 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:31:56 PM

Which wallet is good to store ERC 20 tokens for long time?

Desktop or Android based?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

Independent from device the first choice is https://www.myetherwallet.com/ All ETH based tokens, that are sent to default wallet address, are automaticly listed.
For android you can use wallets like coinomi. Also here you send tokens to ETH wallet address, but recieved tokens are not listed automaticly. You must go to ETH wallet and swipe two times right and then search for your token. And you must export your private key, to get your tokens recovered, when you need to restore coinomi wallet. Maybe the procedure is on android jaxx wallet better, but I don't know, if they also support tokens.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:43:30 PM

Myetherwallet is the leading wallet for different kinds of erc20 tokens ,  safe and easy to use no doubt about it. Just be careful ,never give your private keys to anybody,dont click any link  that are forcing you to put your pr.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:16:02 PM

Yes the "myetherwallet" is for this coins the one and only in my eyes.
Very easy to use.
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:04:28 PM

My personal opinion: you can't really get a single desktop wallet that can store all. But Myetherwallet is cool and Exodus for desktop is great too.

Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:00:40 PM

Now a lot of ERC-20 wallets, I can suggest you try Zumminer
It's multicurrency and support cloud mining and investing tariffs
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:08:11 AM

to save in a long time better use hardware wallet, you can buy trezor or nano ledger. but I think myetherwallet is pretty safe, if we can keep the private key and other back up files safely.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:19:23 AM

myetherwallet.com is the best choice IMO, with proper precautions and keeping the seed safe you can use myetherwallet.com to store tokens for long time. Other than that for desktop I think exodus is a good alternative, and for Android coinomi is usable.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:06:51 AM

Now there are several new ERC20 token supporting wallet but i can personally suggest myetherwallet.com because i am using it since a year and i can confirm the highest security keeping wallet ever. I usually trade tokens, i have all assets stored in one wallet without issues.
Myetherwallet works smooth on both the desktop and android as well, you can export private key on etherdelta and trade your assets
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

Now a lot of ERC-20 wallets, I can suggest you try Zumminer
It's multicurrency and support cloud mining and investing tariffs
I also know that project, wallet has good security
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

Well there are many good wallets where you can store your tokens for a long time, but of course safety of your tokens is entirely in your own hands (in the form of private keys). For desktop you can go for Myetherwallet or Metamask addon. For Android you can maybe try the new Cipher browser, where you can send and receive tokens and Ether directly on the sites.

anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:24:46 PM

I would not consider an android purse at least because you can always lose your phone. It's harder to repair a phone than a computer. In addition, existing antiviruses are more developed in desktop versions ...
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:11:58 PM

what do you mean by desktop? online or downloadable client? if its online or browser based then i also recommend the most recomended myetherwallet.com because this is so far the best eth/erc20 wallet that supports all kinds of erc20 based tokens and altcoins whether it is new or old however this online wallet is also prone to attacks and attemps like phising, malwares and viruses/trojans and there were many users lately had lost their coins due to their own fault because they are too careless.

if your looking for an android based etherium wallet then i can recomend coinomi wallet for android because ive been usng it for a long time now and i can say that it works verry well and it is also safe because you hold and control your private key privately without exposing or inputting it on public just like mew did in order for you to unluck and open your account. it can also support all kinds of erc20 alts and tokens.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:44:32 PM

It's up to you want to use desktop or android based wallet .. when using desktop I suggest use MEW when using android you have to  download wallet erc 20
Both are good, but I suggest you use the desktop so you can open it on your computer or in android smarfon

dadandandadan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

I gladly recommend myetherwallet or MEW
It is because as my Experience here in Cryptoworld i find MEW a great wallet for ETH and Tokens
My Etherewallet is
easy to use - all you need is your private key and by this you have a full control of your wallet and can use accordingly to your will.
Decentralize - no ones own it thats why its makes your wealth secure from anyone.
ERC20 compatible - most of ERC20 tokens are now listed and can be stored at any amount at myetherwallet
Mostly recommended - most of users world wide are using this wallet.
free wallet - creating such wallet has no payment required.
note: There are lots of pishing site who are trying to mimic MEW so better go to the right site of it and protect your private key from anyone, don't give it to anyone remember that all you need is your private key to have fully control of your wallet so keep it safe.

Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

My personal opinion: you can't really get a single desktop wallet that can store all. But Myetherwallet is cool and Exodus for desktop is great too.

I agree with you.

He can download the myetherwallet and run it locally (Offline) on his computer.

It connects whenever he's online.

felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:24 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:05:08 AM by felipe04

no need for desktop we have adroid only here and that is myetherwallet.com.In desktop you need a lot of current in that and not easy to use not like in mobile phone it's so friendly and low current usage because is really fast to do a transaction just one click then your token is already there.Moreover try to study first the wallet because there's a lot what you need to know in the wallet.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:49 PM

Myetherwallet is the most trusted altcoin wallet now. It holds ERC20 tokens, and the most used wallet for altcoins. Don't just be stupid to give your private key to others and be vigilant on everything.

Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:11:24 AM

I would recommend myethetwallet.I have no problem until now.You can also see tokens.I do not know what is used for Android..
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:00:52 AM

I choose desktop rather than android based, why? It's because if your going to check all the reviews from the app, you will be able to distinguish that there are some bugs that needs to be fixed, while in desktop you are are going to check it wisely and review carefully before getting into it. And you can download all the private keys and files.in short be careful with your valuable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: