Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2197 times)
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

To be a trader is very difficult job trading is not accurate job you need to study different candle sticks and all basic needs in trading you need also a big fund to get a big profit every trade..

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

You need much time to gain experience and have your own overview of the market, also trading requires a lot of patience.
There are a lot of trading types, some earn on top coins according to the calendars, positive news,analysis or signals, some earn on pump and dump coins, some are relatively long-term holders. Also there are a lot of situations when you can gain profit, for example situation when coin/token price on one exchange is higher then in another. etc.
All depends on you. Be patient.

Tongue
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

You need much time to gain experience and have your own overview of the market, also trading requires a lot of patience.
There are a lot of trading types, some earn on top coins according to the calendars, positive news,analysis or signals, some earn on pump and dump coins, some are relatively long-term holders. Also there are a lot of situations when you can gain profit, for example situation when coin/token price on one exchange is higher then in another. etc.
All depends on you. Be patient.

do you have any sites on where I could buy some coins and see some market cap? I really have to learn more about trading and gaining high profits

sonico

Activity: 97
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

It's so cliche, but is so much true:

Warren Buffett — 'Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful'

We see this behaviour in every Dump <> Pump
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
The best way to start trading is by learning about it and the good place to start learning about the bitcoin and altcoins trading is YouTube. There are so many good video tutorials about bitcoin and altcoins trading on YouTube. When I was starting out with trading I learned a lot from videos on YouTube and I'll suggest anyone how is new to trading to do the same. 
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

Firstly you have to get a good knowledge about trading, because it is highly needed. Keep reading and learning from traders, to know how to avoid the biggest issues and mistakes. Then you can start trading with small amount, with time you will get good experience and you will learn how to minimize the risks.
boychicks3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck

thankyou for the useful tips. im also new and finding some tips on trading  Smiley
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

without you knowing you actually have often do trading, not from bitcoin trading factor, you actually have often trading when you buy something like a drink or food, with the money you have you can get what you want or you buy by exchanging your money with drinks or food you want.
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

It is impossible to become a good and successful trader in one day. Have to learn a lot and read a lot of literature and view a lot of videos to develop your strategy for trading. When this is very vysyka probability that you will lose a lot during your studies. In the crypto currency, there are no demo accounts for study and will have to act at your own peril and risk.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

It is impossible to become a good and successful trader in one day. Have to learn a lot and read a lot of literature and view a lot of videos to develop your strategy for trading. When this is very vysyka probability that you will lose a lot during your studies. In the crypto currency, there are no demo accounts for study and will have to act at your own peril and risk.

First of all trading in bitcoin forum is an act of exchanging token into another currency. In this procedure there is a risk anytime during transaction especially to newbie it could lose sometimes our coin. To become a better trader you should stick into the plan were most of people here are digging information on how to trade. And continuous learning by reading and collecting some important details that commonly shared by fellow trader in this site.
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

I think you shouldn't . If you really believe you can make some money in this space then just research invest and hold. It is gonna be so hard to ride the swings constantly. You will be right a couple of times but the majority of the people will lose money when they are trading else no one is making money.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

Probably, yes! It is really impossible for a person to learn all you need to learn in trading for just a day. You can't avoid loss in trading especially if you're a newbie in that field. And it's okay when you lose in your first try. There's a saying that "experience is the best teacher". You don't have to rush things. Just take your time in learning trading.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

The best way to start trading is by learning about it and the good place to start learning about the bitcoin and altcoins trading is YouTube. There are so many good video tutorials about bitcoin and altcoins trading on YouTube. When I was starting out with trading I learned a lot from videos on YouTube and I'll suggest anyone how is new to trading to do the same. 
thats true, knowledge is important in trading and you can deepen your knowledge about trading cryptocurrency from many places, one of them from youtube or blog in google i think there are many tutorials and strategies about bitcoin or altcoin trade, but knowledge alone is not enough to earn profit, you should start learning to try trading with it you will sharpen your skills, the longer you are in trading and keep learning, then the experience will lead you more great in trading
choisunam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
Becoming a trader isn't hard,
ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

Yes, it really is not difficult to become a trader, but you need to devote a lot of time to studying coins and the cryptocurrency market as a whole.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

Learn more about trading first. Knowledge is very important before starting. Then you can start choosing some coins and tokens to trade. Start with small amount to minimize the risks. And invest only the amount you afford to lose, because trading is always a bit risky.
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

All the technical stuff and trade setups can be learned!

But were you born to become a good part/full-time trader? These are my top 8 "must have" to be successful

1) Control your self-emotions ==> Be rational, don't be emotional
2) Patience ==> Never chase a trade, let it come to you
3) Anticipation & capacity to read market sentiment ==> Learn to move before the market moves
4) Have a plan i) to enter into your trade, ii) to exit your trade, and iii) to take on the right trade(s) size
5) You make money when you buy ==> Setbacks are "buy opportunities" for you
6) Only trade a maximum handful (1 to 5) of tickers at a time and become an expert at each one of them ==> diversification is a "BAND-AID" against ignorance
7) Trade fewer tickers (point #6), but place more trades within each ticker ==> I place between 5-20 trades on each ticker... sometimes more.
8 ) Look for tickers with a good chart story ==> Lots of big battles between buyers and sellers with lots of bases. You want to buy when sellers make these bases crack, and you want to sell when buyers make the price go back to its base (or above it).

Happy trading

-QBH
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

Becoming a trader today us easier then ever, without any troubles and worries you can register on any exchange site and start to trade. Here on forum you will see that the best way for learning how to trade is with practice. You need mail address and ID verification for some exchange sites. How will you trade depends from you, to improve your trading skills I suggest you to be active here and follow the news on different social platforms, telegram and all those group's, follow what others are saying but make your own decision in the end, good luck my friend.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

Trading is a lucrative business in which if is successful he or she will make a huge amount of money from trading. But it require patient and enough information about the particular coins you want to trade. More so, there is need for you to learn more about technical analysis which you can from babypipschool.com and you can read news about the coins you want to tade to give you direction on when to sell or buy.
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

It's so cliche, but is so much true:

Warren Buffett — 'Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful'

We see this behaviour in every Dump <> Pump

100% Agree!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: