Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2208 times)
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:11:19 AM

You need to make in depth follow ups on some coins. First choose the coins you want to buy, monitor is growth and buy and sell simultaneously to make profit. This is not an easy task. Also make sure you buy good coins or it might turn you investor(you would have to wait for some months or years before you'll get profit out of them). Always follow discussions about trading to know which coin is trading better, and dont forget to read a lot about trading. Good luck!!
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:01:44 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
Actually no one can give you the right advice but the person who can give is yourself.Learn about the working and regulation of the market in which you want to trade and keep the regular monitor on the assets or coin in which you want to invest.This thread is asked several times on this forum so you can also take help from them and extract some good points of useness but keep doing research of your own and gain experience and you will become successful with time,experience and skill.
The more fearless you will be, the better you are going to perform in the market. The price of the crypto currency is highly volatile and it can go high and low both ways. First thing is that you must rely on your own research and read the market correctly.

Start from the simulation account and practice your knowledge on that to learn some confidence. Once you are confident, then it will be very easy for you to trade without panic.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:19:47 AM

In order to become a trader, you must first of all prepare yourself psychologically. To study the psychology of the masses. And when you're going to trade, do not panic. For the biggest mistakes are made in a panic mood.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:22:11 AM

if you want to become a good trader then you need to
start your personal trading on some low level to get experience
while doing trading you need to get decision about your trading from big trader
you need to improve your human resources conatacts
you need to improve your patience more and more.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:10:31 PM

In order to become a trader, you must first of all prepare yourself psychologically. To study the psychology of the masses. And when you're going to trade, do not panic. For the biggest mistakes are made in a panic mood.
i agree mate. Must have all of that, to become a trader and the most important is patience and strategy because sometimes we miss the big opportunity because of being  eagerly and of course because of doing trading without strategy and knowledge. So i suggest also to learn first in how to do trading start on basic then soon you will earn more profit.  
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

Buy and hodl - don't trade imho

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

If you want to learn trading you need to learn on you're self study.no one can give you the right advice how to do trading.read the forums on trading topic per topic.then apply it to you're self on a small amount on the first try.its like buy item in a low price then sell it to higher price.its a common if you think but its hard to do in this bitcoin trading.too risky.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:44:09 PM

To became a trade is not a big tinh but to be a perfect trader is a perfect thing for us , so here I would like to suggest you that learn basic things about bitcoin and another altcoins Because to direct enter in this field without knowing the terms and factors that are responsible for profit and loss may leads into big loss for you in starting , so first learn the basic ( like buy and sell at perfect timing and also have lots of patience after inevstment ) .
And finally start your trading with small amount of inevstment and after became a experienced , start trading with big amounts .
As a newbie you can try from yobit.net and bitrex for trading with low price coins .
Xiomara

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:34:30 PM

just buy a crypto  Grin
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:24:49 PM

To become a trader you need to study the basic candlesticks and enhance your patient to become success
Yes, the first thing you need to do to become a trader is to gather information about how it functions. You need to have a knowledge aboutit before you become successful to it. Also, you can't be a trader if you don't have coins so you need to buy a good coins, not just a coin.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

First you need to study how to be trade . And being a trader you need to be wise . And think every moment think what is the best for you to trade .
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:58:33 AM

all you have to do is learn and be brave to try.
do not be afraid of loss. in trade you should be able to understand the price movement of a coin.
please learn here https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/

Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:06:22 AM

I think you should pay a professional to learn the way they earn, other things ain't as good as learning from them directly.
Why to pay some professional when there are many other methods of learning trading? Not everyone has learned trading by taking some classes from professional traders. I believe that you can understand things in a better way simply by reading different articles form authentic sources and watching YouTube videos. There are many traders who discuss basic trading tips in their videos. Even after all this you don’t understand trading, then go for professional.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:09:32 AM

I suggest you to read some book, Book that writen by Brian shanon is good. You have to know about technical and fundamental analysis, momey management and trading psychology. Become trader is need long time and hard work, it is not a game.

justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:24:01 AM

Actually, I am a Forex trader and stock marketer my experience is 4 year. From my point of view, you need to read as much information as possible about trading, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, traditional finance and crypto currencies principles and markets. there are many website has trade related babypips etc. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile. i think, it is best way for you.

Couldn't have advised it any better. I agree that after reading and learning, we have to develop our own way of trading and make a consistent system out of it.
One way cannot even do it all. There are sometimes that an analysis you use on one chart will not work on another, but that is the way the market is.

Nevertheless, once you are good and you have some of those analysis struck there in you, it would be so easy to always know what to use at a particular point in time for any trade. Becoming a trader requires just learning and some practicing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:57:46 AM

Most of the newbie's question is how to double their money and most of the suggestions of other are to deal with trading process. The question "How to become a trader" has been commonly asked by them. For me, if you really don’t have enough knowledge about trading then you should first search on Google about its disadvantages and advantages because for sure it will help you a lot on how to become a good trader in the future. To become a trader, it will need a long time to know the patterns and master the methods.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:00:39 AM

I think firslty you have to start altcoin trading by small amount because no demo account for crypto trading. Make account in bittrex or other exchange and to decide when to buy and selling learn about technical analysis, use some indikator like moving average and bolinger band. Becasue still newbie in crypto trading just take profit about 20-30% and dont forget to use cut loss strategy when wrong signal.
One should have to learn about trading if he  is new in the trading field as one should know the  basics of trading and start may be taken from the minimum amount so that the risk in trading may  be minimized if he is new to the field of trading, he can study literature regarding trading and see videos on YouTube to familiar himself to the trading field. Nowadays it is hard to be day trader as the prices are very high.
We often think that trading is only about buying low and selling price but in order to do that you must learn technical analysis first as it is one of your main weapons in order for you to minimize your risk and have a successful trade. Another thing to add is having a trading plan with of course your contingencies as well if your main plan didn't go well. I would recommend you to stop doing real trades first but rather read books related to technical analysis and try your trading plan on make shift portfolio for you to observe your mistakes.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Don_Juego

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

Hey, Guys, how can I become a trader? What channels on telegram should I check to be in trend and so on
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

Have some money to invest have some attitude like a pro and mostly dont panic sell. Every coin you have must have an ongoing signature or any kind of campaign to ensure the safety of the value on the coin your investing with.
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Trading is not easy. You should start learning first about cryptocurrencies and other markets before starting trading. I suggest you to start  with less amount if you have some knowledge about trading. Trading involves profits and loses. You should bear with this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: