Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2197 times)
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

you can be a trader any day, just buy in make few trades, and you can call yourself a trader.
Being a good trader is way harder

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

Of course you have to be calm. need to calm down in this area. If you are hot you will lose everything. Next you need to read a lot of information. learn thoroughly. Learn technical chart analysis. analyze the direction of development. I think to become a businessman should have such elements. because I'm not a businessman. I do not know whether I say it correctly or not
Quantum Mind Flow

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

Study a lot - you can find free courses everywhere - and practice with a forex demo account.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
to learn become trader why don't you try to watch in youtube about the trading tutorial for the beginners they are many videos tutorial for the beginners, trading is very risky so try to watch their tutorial how to trade.

di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

Being a trader is quite different of being an investor. I see trading in a short span of time while investing can run in a longer period. Also, Trading is much more expose to risk factors during  the buying and selling in the market. While in investing, you had the full control whether your going to sell depending on the value of coins you are  holding.

soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
You can join any trading site and send money to there to buy other altcoins meaning you have become a trader Smiley) But you should buy the best altcoin like ETH, NEO, VIEW will help you make a profit.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

to learn become trader why don't you try to watch in youtube about the trading tutorial for the beginners they are many videos tutorial for the beginners, trading is very risky so try to watch their tutorial how to trade.
good advise better to have basic idea before entering the exchange for you to become a trader, since basic knowledge will give you good edge
if you wanted to become a trader you should have enough time and patience for you to become successful.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

you can be a trader any day, just buy in make few trades, and you can call yourself a trader.
Haha! Nicely describe the method of becoming trader! Well we all know that it is not easy at all to become a veteran trader and the reason is very obvious. You cannot have very sound knowledge about the market and all tactics to deal with different market situations. Well with practice and some courage, you may become a good trader with the passage of time. After all, experts are also human beings, not aliens.
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

If you want to be a trader, you should first learn how to trade well, and deep knowledge. because it's an important step before starting trading. if you have studied well, then to start a trade, that is by trading the coins you already have. but in trading there is a risk. therefore in doing trade must be careful. your coins should not be traded all, because it contains a high risk.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

If you want to be a trader, you should first learn how to trade well, and deep knowledge. because it's an important step before starting trading. if you have studied well, then to start a trade, that is by trading the coins you already have. but in trading there is a risk. therefore in doing trade must be careful. your coins should not be traded all, because it contains a high risk.
I would like to add a trade statement for beginners. do not let emotions overwhelm your mind.
Panic, worry and doubt will be the biggest hurdle in trading. it's important to keep emotions and manage your patience. maybe this is the hardest thing for me.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

i think to become a trader is the easiest part, you just need to have money, but to become a good trader is another different way, you must learn how to trade with minimum lost, highest profit, and in perfect time, lucks and a perfect time to trade, combine all of those, you will be a real trader.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Earn money trading is not just enough. Need a large experience in technical analysis. Capital will be needed. It is possible to lose significant money because of volatility, if not to determine the point of entry and exit from trading positions, i.e. we need a trading plan.
But you can get a good monthly profit from trading. You need experience, knowledge and capital. To begin, learn trading indicators and technical analysis. Keep a diary of the trader to analyze the mistakes and good luck. Trading strategy helps to avoid emotional decisions and big mistakes
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

Try to read a lot, that's the best thing to make you a better trader in future. Smiley

Bitcointalk, twitter, slack, telegram, reddit, etc, etc, ...

Learn the basics of technical analysis, that will help.

Also, I made a topic a long time ago about instructive sources and many people helped me back then. Take a look, it's not bad: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1580750
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Earn money trading is not just enough. Need a large experience in technical analysis. Capital will be needed. It is possible to lose significant money because of volatility, if not to determine the point of entry and exit from trading positions, i.e. we need a trading plan.
But you can get a good monthly profit from trading. You need experience, knowledge and capital. To begin, learn trading indicators and technical analysis. Keep a diary of the trader to analyze the mistakes and good luck. Trading strategy helps to avoid emotional decisions and big mistakes
I think that many traders broke their brow on their mistakes. of course, for learning, capital is needed, apart from the initial capital for real trade. We need practical training as well as theoretical knowledge.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

WOW THANK YOU, probably without this explanation he could never know what trading was about! You are a life-changer!

Now, being serious, you can only call yourself a good trader if you are not losing money everytime that you trade, of course.

And it is hard, very hard..

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rbv

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:35:44 PM

try to get your head around algorithmic trading instead of nonsense technical analysis combined with gut feelings and moon phases
danpaz

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

It is easy to became a trader but be a good trader you must learn and grab more knowledge to make your trading experience profitable,
Finding a good online platform must be first,
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:00:26 AM

Not hard to become a trader.

Success in trading is hard.
It is the process of accumulation of knowledge and experience.
Have some time. Wink
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

WOW THANK YOU, probably without this explanation he could never know what trading was about! You are a life-changer!

Now, being serious, you can only call yourself a good trader if you are not losing money everytime that you trade, of course.

And it is hard, very hard..

Even good trader loose money of course because they cannot control the market and they have to cut losses sometime. Being a trader is really hard, it takes a lot sleepless night and you will feel like giving up sometime but you have to be strong because you will learn it on time. Don't rush yourself making money, set your goal and start working for it. There is no easy thing in this market, but being a knowledgeable trader will help you to prevent from loosing money.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

ATM you bought a coin and sold it for profits, you already becomed a trader but it gonna be a success or a fail one, that's the main problem. Becoming an expert with cost you much time on experiencing how the coinmarket works, how the fluctuation turns people into rich bitch or a poor guy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: