Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ICOs right now?  (Read 558 times)
Roam-man (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

I'm thinking of participating in a good ICO. A week ago I saw an interesting ICO here on Bitcointalk - Zabercoin. First I kinda looked through really quickly. But after I made a little research I got excited about this project. Their idea of backing crypto with real estate seems interesting. Because real estate has been around for many years and its value is growing all the time.
Have anybody heard of them? I think they are undervalued.

Also I would like to hear your opinions on what ICOs you consider the best now. I want to participate at least in 3 projects and see what will come out of this  Smiley
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:17:46 PM

Low key shilling for Zabercoin I see.

What real estate they're supposedly going to invest? Where, in which country/city? It's the dumbest idea.

They won't do shit and just ask for money for themselves as most ICOs do...

Not your keys, not your coins!
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:18:59 PM

Well , there are some very good on going ICO's right now.

HDac - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402330.0

TokenPay - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0

I have invested in both because they fit my investment plan but it's a must check if you ask me.

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:26:43 PM

Hdac and INS are good, you can see them on many people's signature now. Actually there are lots of ICOs now but just some of them are remarkable.
Roam-man (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:28:46 PM

Low key shilling for Zabercoin I see.

What real estate they're supposedly going to invest? Where, in which country/city? It's the dumbest idea.

They won't do shit and just ask for money for themselves as most ICOs do...

yeah, that's what I thought at first. but then read their white paper and changed my mind
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

My plan is to invest in only one ICO at a month. This way i will not invest my money over excitement of all this ICO`s. Also this gives me time to research my next investment. At first i got lost in all this ICO`s because there were so many good projects to chose from. Another thing, i also participate at the bounty for the ICO i invest in. I think that you should promote only projects that you belive in and you are willing to pun youre money in.
So this month my decision is to invest in trade.io . I`ve read theyre whitepaper and they convinced me that they`re project will fill a gap in the needs of the users. Also they have a strong team and allready they managed to raise over 14 mil $ and this is only the first week of the ICO.
You can check they`re ANN here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245
My recommendation is to read the whitepaper and if youre convinced invest. VERY IMPORTANT: the price will increase with every week, so this week is the cheapest time to buy.

Roam-man (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:30:03 PM

Well , there are some very good on going ICO's right now.

HDac - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402330.0

TokenPay - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0

I have invested in both because they fit my investment plan but it's a must check if you ask me.

thanks I'll check them out right now.
MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:30:46 PM

Our ICO sale begins on 15th January and you can check out the ANN thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542718.msg25942517#msg25942517

Gambling is a great real world use on the Ethereum Blockchain and with our branding and product, we aim to take a large market share!

Our erc20 compliant ODDZ Tokens will increase in value and did we mention? You get to claim a share of 99.75% of the profits!

So you'll be able to sell your ODDZ Tokens on (but why would you want to?) or just sit back and get your investment back and more via your share of profits!

You can sign up for our whitelist here! We hope to have you on board!

May the oddz be ever in your favour!

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
DubMatrix

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:38 PM

If we only knew what the best ICO's will be, then we would all be rich ;-) In april this year I thought about BitCoin and thought, hmm I'm late to the party. And look now, at least 10x the value of april. You just need to get in at a certain point and get out when you think you made enough profit. Of course for all coins the step from lets say $0.01 to $0.10 is easier than the step from $0.10 to $1.00. In both cases a 10x value increase, but the second being much harder to achieve than the first.
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:35:05 PM

Can we have a thread that review ICO without sentiments? Putting down fact and research to educate people and investors. Probably we can views to prevent loss of fund. If u also have review links you can also share.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Roam-man (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

Hdac and INS are good, you can see them on many people's signature now. Actually there are lots of ICOs now but just some of them are remarkable.

exactly, there so many that it's hard to find something worthy
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:46:09 PM

I think this month has had a good ICO. You can watch Nebulus. Now ending SmartHoldem. ICO lot to find a good option, is really a problem

portmanbtc

Activity: 144
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:52:13 PM

Look at INS. Now raised 87% from HardCap, guess will reach hardcap. Experienced team, nice concept. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2208591.0

gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:03:00 PM

I'm thinking of participating in a good ICO. A week ago I saw an interesting ICO here on Bitcointalk - Zabercoin. First I kinda looked through really quickly. But after I made a little research I got excited about this project. Their idea of backing crypto with real estate seems interesting. Because real estate has been around for many years and its value is growing all the time.

Also I would like to hear your opinions on what ICOs you consider the best now. I want to participate at least in 3 projects and see what will come out of this  Smiley

real estate business in 2008 makes the crisis in usa and wall street, now bussines properti not legit and bad idea . if you go for ico, look for tokens with the dividend share with high profitable like a edg , or taas fund tokens , anything wetrust is the best token with lending program , is a proven legit than token property business , or you can search in tokenmarket with business trading bot or token deviden sharing for trading crypto.
cryptosbatman

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:06:14 PM

I think Wysker, Swissborg and CanYa is quite amazing projects. You should check them out if you haven't done that yet. I've invested in all of them and will hold long-term.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:34:09 PM

If you're looking into real estate ico's, check out the bee token. They took the airbnb model and added blockchain. I like the fact that they charge zero commissions and have a robust arbitration system. Team comes from facebook, google, and uber
https://www.thebeetoken.com/
wp-https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf

DBerendey

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:39:26 PM

I invested in INS Ecosystem. But there is also such ICOs as "BitClave", "PlayKey" and "Crypterium" - with interesting ideas. I will wait until they will come on exchanges..
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:49:44 PM

Did you hear about C project? I don't know what is this but no one know too!  Grin This is a new trend now - blind invest in something with no whitepaper/website and horde of advisors, but something that could be realy great  Shocked
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:54:30 PM

If you believe in their idea, go for it. I think it's a good project. It has a great team and advisors.
Also you can check RxEAL. They are involved in real estate too
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:20:48 PM

It's ucoincash and unixcoin, if you can buy their token it's already multipled 4 times your assets by selling to the community.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: