Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was bitcoin created by artificial intelligence?  (Read 813 times)
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

I think that creation of bitcoin was in the end a communal event. Once it got its momentum, lot of people joined in to help it become what it is.
I also thought about the AI ​​involved in creating bitcoin because when it was first announced for bitcoin, it was a very complex coding chain and the blockchain technology was a technological breakthrough to date. hours. Probably the AI's help for the father of the bitcoin satoshi to form it as it is today.
Ninapz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:49:26 PM

I think that creation of bitcoin was in the end a communal event. Once it got its momentum, lot of people joined in to help it become what it is.
I also thought about the AI ​​involved in creating bitcoin because when it was first announced for bitcoin, it was a very complex coding chain and the blockchain technology was a technological breakthrough to date. hours. Probably the AI's help for the father of the bitcoin satoshi to form it as it is today.

Yes, in that sense maybe if the human intelligence was the motor of the project.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

All things created here is from God and he use the human’s intelligence to discover this kind of discovery.
It is pretty amazing that the human’s intelligence has no boundaries if you are dedicated to help and I think from bitcoin man people will change their life and make themselves more version than before.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:18:19 PM

Yes . I think so . This is due to the power of human intelligence. It is built on the basis of many people's investment. You also know its current value. Now it's quite expensive. You have to spend a lot of money to get a bitcoin. it's very eye and precious. It is all created by human wisdom

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:02:20 PM

All things created here is from God and he use the human’s intelligence to discover this kind of discovery.

According to you Satoshi was touched by the creator of mankind and BTC is the fruit of a divine intervention... All fine, I have come across some crazy ideas in my life.

So it seems Bitcoin's blockchain is Skynet is disguise?

Some bankers are afraid of it like it like it had the power to nuke them at any minute. To them it is skynet Cheesy

I doubt AI was sufficiently advanced to emulate somebody like Satoshi and his interactions back in 2009-2011. Satoshi in all likelihood was a human or group of humans.

It wasn't. People still aren't fooled by AI's answers, although they are becoming more witty and humanlike by the day.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tackyforce

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:14:05 AM

It sounds possible, but this also seems less likely. This is due to the need to observe the law of supply and demand. As much as possible, a balance should be established and that is usually better done by humans.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:25:53 AM

It was created because of ideology.
Something AI wouldn't care much about.

Most people have no idea why it was made or the values we had here way back.
They see it as it is now and simply assume it was always like this. (Scammy & greedy)

Let me put it this way..
When Ripple was launched it was scoffed at and ignored.. same with Ethereum.
They were not launched fairly and were manipulated and embraced the enemy.. banks & whales.

Go read posts here from 2013 or earlier people.. you will learn more than any garbage being posted here now.

FUD first & ask questions later™
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

I do not think so that the bitcoin created by artificial intelligence. In fact I was amazed that this brilliant idea will created by human’s intelligence which will bring lots of solution in problems and opportunity as well. Bitcoin help us to become successful in future and live without worrying about all things.
fancypretty

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

It’s an interesting thought, but there is little evidence that it could be created by artificial evidence. In the most part it’s only speculation.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

haha, man the stories of I have seen over the years. This, this I highly doubt.  Roll Eyes

BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

Frankly speaking this option makes absolutely no sense IMHO. We don't have an AI able to do things like that yet, and in 2008 such an AI could even less have existed.

CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

The last couple of days I have been reading a lot of articles that describe the possibility that Bitcoin was created by AI. First I thought this idea was kinda silly, but the more I read about it, the more plausible it sounds. If this is true, we should dare ask the question why an AI would create Bitcoin.
This video describes that very possibility and elaborates on the motivation of that AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2jkkB2yyc

All starts with AI. Artificial Intelligence including the art and logic of cryptography. It is amazing really. How everything started and how the cryptocurrency works... including how beneficial it is right now, that we use it for several things.  Cool Smiley Grin
Lightofheaven

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

nope mate a japanese man who is know as satoshi is the one who made bitcoin
EuphorichamsTer

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

As previously mentioned, it was digi cash and bit gold Satoshi used as reference and ironed out the whole thing with the creation of Bitcoin.
vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

does artificial intelligence even exist?
dachrist

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

I doubt bitcoin was created by AI, it uses a blockchain, which can be thought of as a classical computer. Once we create evolved version of bitcoin, like IOTA, which uses a neural network and structure, similar to AI now, then it would be impossible for AI to break, which ends up with better security.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

Well if that was the case somebody would surely have taken the credit of designing tha AI.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

I do not believe in AI, because I think satoshi all the science, knowledge, ideas and discovery of bitcoin is not just any, requires great intelligence to be like satoshi. a great grace for satoshi, because the creation of the discovery is truly great, beneficial to the people of many countries, being able to unite in a vast network.
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

I highly doubt that Satoshi was actually artificial intelligence. Look back a little futher to things like digi cash and bit gold
and you can see that he smoothed the flaws of existing ideas.
There is still a developers better this good crypto currency because in terms of transaction and investment, there is always a good people behind it. So we could definitely assure that Bitcoin is not just an artificial intelligence product but truly a man made currency that provide us a better form of currency for future.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

That would have to be a pretty stupid AI. The AI would have to know almost nothing about macro economics, nothing about deflation, nothing about governments monetary policies, nothing about the human condition/human motivations/greed/avarice/manipulation, nothing about modern banking, nothing about business, nothing about the ACH/EFT System, and be a poor Coder in C++.  LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: