Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will market fall?  (Read 940 times)
john.eck (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:45:15 PM

Guys, I am from May in the crypto world, I have mined 16 ETH since. With 5 of them I have traded successfully during the crisis which appeared the last months. I am expecting a major sell-off for 2 weeks almost and nothing happens. Bitcoin and alts are still there.
When is this going to happen? It looks like it wants to rise and rise.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:47:30 PM

What crisis? Eth is looking the strongest it's ever been. Even all the transaction backlog issues with crypto kitties it's still retaining it's price.

john.eck (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:53:47 PM

I am not talking about eth. I am talking about the crypto market in general. About the correction it didn't have for a long time already
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:57:39 PM

Crypto market is unlike any other market you have ever seen and for that reason and others believe the bubble concept doesn't apply. There will be a correction I think but doubt it will crash and cease to exist.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:05:23 PM

Well if you have that money, why dont you conver those ethereums to bitcoin and start holding them for a while?

that is the best thing that you can do, bitcoin is going up so fast, and that is the only way that you can keep earning more without spending your ethereums.

Ethereum is going down in btc value, so better to convert them all if you want to earn much more than just by holding your eth's.

I have mined 16 ETH since.

It wont fall, everything has been doubled since those two weeks that you have been waiting for.
john.eck (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

Well if you have that money, why dont you conver those ethereums to bitcoin and start holding them for a while?

that is the best thing that you can do, bitcoin is going up so fast, and that is the only way that you can keep earning more without spending your ethereums.

Ethereum is going down in btc value, so better to convert them all if you want to earn much more than just by holding your eth's.

It wont fall, everything has been doubled since those two weeks that you have been waiting for.

Yes, they doubled and I do not know who is buying btc right now. I want to get in but I am waiting for the correction which is not coming to buy btc Smiley
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

I am not talking about eth. I am talking about the crypto market in general. About the correction it didn't have for a long time already

in general? maybe never... it's not secret that BTC for example will become a part of history in some years... but blockchain will be implemented in several projects that are being created right now... so if you are scaried about marker fall, just try to diversificate your investements on top currencies and on hot trends, and everything will be OK  Cool (crysis allow alternatives to raise up)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:21:47 PM

Guys, I am from May in the crypto world, I have mined 16 ETH since. With 5 of them I have traded successfully during the crisis which appeared the last months. I am expecting a major sell-off for 2 weeks almost and nothing happens. Bitcoin and alts are still there.

cryptoeconomics will stay, i rather expect central banksters cartels to dissappear. they will change their form

but also bitcoin will get strong damages with the people holding it getting humiliated, for the garbage that they try to sell to everyone.

John_Slater

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:15 PM

I believe something should when all this futures thing starts. I expect the price to drop cuz "usual" exchanges are more trusted than crypto exchanges
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:41 PM

Like all predictive attempts, it is practically impossible to predict when a large-scale fall in the crypto market will come, because on the contrary, there seems to be a greater consensus among investors every day regarding the convenience of investing in this emerging market.

However one thing is certain: eventually that will happen as a natural part of economic cycles of which no market is immune, but I hope that happens in the distant future.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:52:45 PM

I think when little people invest the market will fall. So, we must explain people about crypto and he want to invest in it Smiley
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:06:20 AM

Yes, they doubled and I do not know who is buying btc right now. I want to get in but I am waiting for the correction which is not coming to buy btc Smiley

The correction already happened back down to 13k. If you're looking for a lower price than that then you're looking for a crash instead of a correction. I don't think that's going to happen soon. I think when we do see a signficant crash the value will be such that the crash will still keep it above 10k.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
john.eck (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:07:46 AM

I was expecting a correction to 10k. It wouldn't have been a crash but a normal correction from a steady rise from 7 k to 17 k.
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:13:54 AM

I think there is still plenty of gas left in the tank for the entire cryptocurrencies market to keep going for a while. We might see a crash eventually, but what if that crash doesn't affect the coins with the best fundamentals? I think a handful of alts will come out as big winners whenever that happens.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:30:39 AM

Like all markets the altcoin market will have periods when the price declines. Thinking you can predict it is a fool's errand.

sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:46:38 AM

Don't expect crisis this year and the next one. Cryptocurrencies are really overhyped as most promising technology of this world, and most of people believe that tendency will last longer. There was already some minor correction for BTC to 13k, it is far enough. Next deep correction will imply probably the death of BTC at all, since the only real usage of BTC for most people is investments/savings.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:52:36 AM

Why do you want the market fall? If market fall seems like it go further down and collapse.
I think as i see in price move, i see bitcoin and altcoin is going to rise but not down.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:06:34 AM

market wont fall.. the alt market is falling right now, but still many coins are at ATH..
dont wait for some hard correction, we expect big movements up in alt coin prices soon
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:12:10 AM

What crisis? Eth is looking the strongest it's ever been. Even all the transaction backlog issues with crypto kitties it's still retaining it's price.
He means that the congestion of ethereum this past days due to cryptokitties application. Developers should do something about this because if this problem continue, it will make the whole network done and its price too.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:37:59 AM

I think it will go down a bit before the cme futures start trading. Why? Because the cboe futures are feally small. Cme is for the big boys. So people will feel uncertainty and some will sell.

I wouldn’t count on a big correction though. Maybe it’ll go back down to $13-14k for a few hours.

If i was you I’d stop trying to time the market and just buy regularly (ie dollar cost averaging). If there’s a big dip, add to your position. You’ll get less grey hairs that way!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: