Bitcoin Forum
January 26, 2020, 09:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 LLMQ / PoW + PoSe / ChainLocks  (Read 42682 times)
AXEwang

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:55:12 PM

I think it is way to early to talk about replacing Dash. AXE is a more decentralized version of Dash, but by no means stronger at the moment. We need to know where AXE stands before we can talk about where it can go. But in terms of development, community building and price rise, yes, AXE beat 99% of coins in year 2019. 2020 will be only better.
Well, we see it not stronger, but for me AXE is not so weak. The fact is AXE beat many of coins in this year. I hope the development is more stead, so that in the next year AXE can issue the best performance in the crypto market.

Yes, most people just enjoy price increase, but did not see the burden on our dev. I did what I can with promotion, but the key question remains, we need more dev. There is a problem however, the people that can help with AXE most now works for Dash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tperkara

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:12:45 PM

I think it is way to early to talk about replacing Dash. AXE is a more decentralized version of Dash, but by no means stronger at the moment. We need to know where AXE stands before we can talk about where it can go. But in terms of development, community building and price rise, yes, AXE beat 99% of coins in year 2019. 2020 will be only better.
Well, we see it not stronger, but for me AXE is not so weak. The fact is AXE beat many of coins in this year. I hope the development is more stead, so that in the next year AXE can issue the best performance in the crypto market.

Yes, most people just enjoy price increase, but did not see the burden on our dev. I did what I can with promotion, but the key question remains, we need more dev. There is a problem however, the people that can help with AXE most now works for Dash.
because the image of most people is a profit without thinking about how the development of a project and we must believe in the strength of this project because it has been proven by the team with its strengths and hopefully in the future it will be much better and can open the eyes of investors to join this project

2local   [ Sustainability and Prosperity.     pre sale IEO l2l wallet  ]
IEO in Livecoin.net and  Probit and P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
telegram facebook  ❱❱   [ JOIN ]   ❰❰  twitter whitepaper
gembitz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 357

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:33:24 PM

because the image of most people is a profit without thinking about how the development of a project and we must believe in the strength of this project because it has been proven by the team with its strengths and hopefully in the future it will be much better and can open the eyes of investors to join this project

AXE @ 100 satoshi * fair price Wink reeee

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
onyabike

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:24:14 PM

Meanwhile bitcoin instant still below 20 sats once upon a time when it started out at 600 sats in 2018 source code looks like poo as well no development for for over a year +
AXEwang

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:22:22 PM

I dont understand this idiot, if you dont like AXE, ignore it, if you like it, promote it. Only losers with nothing to do have so much time to celebrate even the slightest fluctuation  in other people lives. Our team are all busy doing our things, preparing for Christmas, nobody has so much time to kill.
tperkara

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:23:30 PM

I dont understand this idiot, if you dont like AXE, ignore it, if you like it, promote it. Only losers with nothing to do have so much time to celebrate even the slightest fluctuation  in other people lives. Our team are all busy doing our things, preparing for Christmas, nobody has so much time to kill.
calm down friends every project there is always a hate and we here many believe in this fantastic project and we are here waiting for the latest news from your team

2local   [ Sustainability and Prosperity.     pre sale IEO l2l wallet  ]
IEO in Livecoin.net and  Probit and P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
telegram facebook  ❱❱   [ JOIN ]   ❰❰  twitter whitepaper
charlie137

Activity: 854
Merit: 203

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 05:30:31 PM

new electrum is out https://github.com/AXErunners/electrum-axe/releases/tag/3.3.8.4

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Gash

Activity: 418
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:23:14 PM

its not about the competition on meta. its all about the community. its only about how we are all play together. we could be #2 on cmc tmrw but that would not make zero difference if nobody runs the code..

There is no such thing as fucking community. People converge in groups to take advantage of each other, and 95% of those u know are spiteful pretenders and ego-narcissists who will leave the community once they have gotten what they were longing for. Theres no *we*. The only chance to fix this mentality is by the way of coercion and physical retribution.
AltcoinCash

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 03:01:08 PM

There is no such thing as fucking community. People converge in groups to take advantage of each other, and 95% of those u know are spiteful pretenders and ego-narcissists who will leave the community once they have gotten what they were longing for. Theres no *we*. The only chance to fix this mentality is by the way of coercion and physical retribution.
It's definitively a *we* here in AXE  Smiley
But on yourself you know the rest, I guess?

🔥🔥🔥 Mining pool for NEW cryptocurrencies  ◆◆◆  Altcoins Mining Pool:  https://GpuHot.com  ◆◆◆  Discord: https://discord.gg/FBFVFhv   ◆◆◆   
🔥🔥🔥 Get paid for posting: https://AltcoinCash.xyz new altcoins site  ◆◆◆  get paid in altcoins for posting articles, reviews, news and even good forum posts!  ◆◆◆ 
🔥🔥🔥 http://citex.gpuhot.com   ◆◆◆   http://crex24.gpuhot.com   ◆◆◆   http://graviex.gpuhot.com   ◆◆◆   http://hotbit.gpuhot.com   ◆◆◆   http://mxc.gpuhot.com
AXEwang

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:50:05 AM

There is a community, sure people come and go, but the core remains and gets stronger.
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 04:51:03 AM

good news everyone! new gitian box! https://github.com/AXErunners/axe-gitian

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
AXEwang

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 08:34:35 PM

AXE will have a wonderful 2020
videobitva

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:59:09 PM

AXE Added!
stratum+tcp://pool.nonametrade.com:4000
username: AXE Wallet Address
password: Anything
Example for Cgminer:
Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.nonametrade.com:4000 -u <YOUR_AXE_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p <ANYTHING>
Pool is under development, join our Discord for bug reports and proposals!
gembitz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 357

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:42:03 AM

left hand doesnt know what right is doing Wink haha

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
neerajthakur.

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:19:10 AM

AXE sudden rise making you uncomfortable Smiley you keep buying your shitcoins!! 
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 04:32:16 AM

AXE sudden rise making you uncomfortable Smiley you keep buying your shitcoins!! 

smooth ahaha) i would not call it sudden tho. btc meta is improving like crazy last 19 months

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
pinpins

Activity: 658
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 04:20:37 PM

You can mine Axe at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zergpool.com:3533 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zergpool.com:3533 -u <YOURAXEWALLET> -p c=AXE,mc=AXE

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zergpool.com:3533 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=AXE

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin
bithash.tk

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 05:39:53 PM

0% FEE

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://eu.bithash.ml:3533 -u WALLET -p c=AXE

Payouts every 3 hour, 0% fee
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 08:37:27 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 09:24:41 PM by charlie137

new electrum is out https://github.com/AXErunners/electrum-axe/releases/tag/3.3.8.5 and we are about to reboot the testnet, good times 🍻

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.