Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall we be afraid of bitcoin ?  (Read 800 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:36:00 AM

Do you think people understand that it is just money changing hands like if you were making and selling new paintings ?

I wrote an article about it here: https://medium.com/@netcashfx/bitcoins-wealth-is-not-a-threat-152b1a90489d

Nothing to be afraid just keep on monitoring the market value, news and update so that we could act accordingly if something might happen because making money is not that easy in which the risk are always their even in your own business. Some of this reports are may just FUD of some bitcoin haters but we must always be vigilant and still not to lower your guard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

Do you think people understand that it is just money changing hands like if you were making and selling new paintings ?

I wrote an article about it here: https://medium.com/@netcashfx/bitcoins-wealth-is-not-a-threat-152b1a90489d
Yes, you are right because people should always invest that they can afford to lose. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, anything can happen in the market more especially if you are dealing with the smaller coins. In very business with the chance of exponential growth there must be a high risk involved. people should be careful that's all!
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

Should be cautious in trading because it is a long term investments which poses a lot of risks because the price is not a stable one and the price increase/decrease is not always gonna be in your favor. Also in negotiations with someone here should thread carefully because there are lot of scammers and hackers out here in the internet world.

Roger99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:54:04 AM

Bitcoin is the currency, only that is digital, and in fact you never see the coins you send / receive as they are stored in blockchain.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

No need to fear the bitcoin we must be reckless and courageous but if we play treding must be careful dikarnakan treding is a long-term infestation that cause many problems
Gemma mae

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

We will not affraid in bitcoin because bitcoin has a great help of mine. No need to worry in bitcoin because bitcoin is very secure.
stainedsoot

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

If you are afraid to risk, Bitcoin is not for you. But, if you are willing to sacrifice your investment for bigger returns, you are more than welcome.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

Yes, you are right because people should always invest that they can afford to lose. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, anything can happen in the market more especially if you are dealing with the smaller coins. In very business with the chance of exponential growth there must be a high risk involved. people should be careful that's all!
But that won't be the reason for getting afraid of bitcoins.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and anything can happen with it but the dips and pumps can be studied first with some good research about the coins you are investing in. But if you have low knowledge and yet you are investing into bitcoins than surely you are going to have a major loss.

Bitcoins does not harm to any kind of society and I don't think it can be assumed as harmful coin. So according to me, we should stay safe and not get afraid of bitcoins.
Ronel Magracia

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

We can not afraid of using bitcoin but somehow you need to protect your account on the scam.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

But why? i'm not afraid in the first place if you don't know technology then don't invest in bitcoin.. BItcoin is a great way to transaction money online and base on my opinion its a great currency of the world.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

I see a lot of people in the recent day afraid of bitcoin situation dont be scared if the price of bitcoin being dump this is normal in crypto world. And also bitcoin is a kind of digital cash that kind an opportunity in all over a world if afraid in bitcoin potential then dont invest that simple but dont be blame your self if you miss this one of a kind opportunity because every one in crypto world are happy to see the great potential of bitcoin to shine in the future.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 11:05:33 PM by ivanst776

I've read your article in medium and seems that you are mixing some stuff, if understanding bitcoin is hard then what's the advantage for you? Bitcoin price of course that changes and there are many many factors that affect directly and indirectly the bitcoin price, if people wants more to buying bitcoin and are more interested then of course that the price will increase, but when people will switch to other altcoins then we will see a drop or even a crash.
Buying at this moment is not at the highest risk as we know people have bought in 20k or more in some  exchanges, everytime you invest in bitcoin and you hold them for a long time then you will have a good profit!
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

to be afraid would be an extreme word but for me I would invest and be alerted all the times cuz the risk is high with the profits being high where a bubble can be set.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

No,we should not afraid of bitcoin. Yes it is risky but we are so thankfull that bitcoin exist and it helps us to earn for our financial needs.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

We should be happy that bitcoin exist....
New opportunity come...
We should proud bitcoin and dont be afraid its because you can earn a lot and its a great oppurtunity we understand  bitcoin. Try to invest your money to double your profit.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:24:58 AM

New opportunity come...
We should proud bitcoin and dont be afraid its because you can earn a lot and its a great oppurtunity we understand  bitcoin. Try to invest your money to double your profit.

I agree with that why do we afraid bitcoin? Instead we give thanks to it. Betcoin give us many oppurtunity to change to keep away from being poor. If we make bitcoin part of our life their is nothing to afraid of. It give us money to earn and to invest to double the profit. Let us love bitcoin.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

New opportunity come...

I agree with that why do we afraid bitcoin? Instead we give thanks to it. Betcoin give us many oppurtunity to change to keep away from being poor. If we make bitcoin part of our life their is nothing to afraid of. It give us money to earn and to invest to double the profit. Let us love bitcoin.

Not at all, bitcoin is amazing and this had contributed a lot of advantages to the users as this has low transfer fees compared to conventional banking fees.
Another thing, bitcoin exchange value has been normalized and definitely steadily increasing resulting to a much favorable profit on your investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:52:01 AM

New opportunity come...

Not at all, bitcoin is amazing and this had contributed a lot of advantages to the users as this has low transfer fees compared to conventional banking fees.
Another thing, bitcoin exchange value has been normalized and definitely steadily increasing resulting to a much favorable profit on your investment.

I  would say no, why ? because bitcoin has many good opportunities to the users like having a bitcoin transaction that is done within an hour. Its market price value is always progressing wherein investment made in bitcoin could grow in a short period of time. Lastly, you may able to earn by applying for a signature campaign an work hard for it to come up with the required post per week and that also depends on the ranking of the member.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:59:48 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is the one you should be afraid because after all bitcoin is a currency used for making our lives more comfortable by using an online payment for billings and other purchases that you made online and it also served as our other income in which you are given an opportunity to earn more. The one you should be afraid more is the people you are dealing transaction here because we are all anonymous here it is likely to identify the person you are dealing with.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

nothing to be care about bitcoin's future and i can confirm that people write some arctical is want to

make bitcoin's price dump and then buy some cheap Cool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: