Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall we be afraid of bitcoin ?  (Read 802 times)
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

Do you think people understand that it is just money changing hands like if you were making and selling new paintings ?

I wrote an article about it here: https://medium.com/@netcashfx/bitcoins-wealth-is-not-a-threat-152b1a90489d
Why? Afraid of what? Afraid of earning bitcoin? Afraid of having profitable business? Afraid of getting successful in life? I don't think so. We should be lucky and bless for having this in this time because it helps a lot especially to a student like me who can't be hired in some company since I haven't graduate yet. So where I can get all my finances for my school ? And thats ehy I am very thankful for having this even though I am not earning yet.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:12:27 AM

Do you think people understand that it is just money changing hands like if you were making and selling new paintings ?

I wrote an article about it here: https://medium.com/@netcashfx/bitcoins-wealth-is-not-a-threat-152b1a90489d

Why should we afraid in bitcoins?we should afraid if this things can make ruined to us,but if this bitcoin give us fortune to us,we should happy and embrace it,because it can changes in our life.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

yes it seems so, although on the one hand bitcoin promises an extraordinary advantage, because the price is increasing. But on the other hand it is also possible to return to the lowest point and that is what the bitcoin holders fear

]
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

Bitcoin is digital money, it is stored on the internet. I think it is not scary. It can not hurt you. But if you use or invest in bitcoin then you must be careful because your bitcoin may be attacked by hackers.
MadonnaLover

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

Well, after such a huge rise, yes, we should be afraid of a sensible correction. We already had quite some, but it could get much worse before it starts to get better.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

Afraid. This is good one we need to acknowledge bitcoin not fear from it. The only ones who need to fear bitcoin or crytpocurrency at all are banks and government.
There are the ones who are afraid of it in both usage and acceptance of crypto.

We all need to enjoy in crypto not be afraid of someone saying this or that about bitcoin, after all many said bad things but at the end they change the story.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

dachrist

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Why us?

BANKS should fear bitcoin

The banks are not necessarily scared of bitcoin the currency, they are however scared of the potential disruption from the technology used in the Bitcoin infrastructure. Banks see this as a means of improving the efficiency of their cross bank transactions such as remittance of funds. They also see that the block chain can facilitate new transactions that exchange value without the need for a bank (and the resulting loss of fee revenue).

This disintermediation of banks is a threat that the banks are taking seriously – when they first realized the potential threat – they lobbied the authorities to introduce rules that would make it difficult for any new company to enter into their market and now they are actively exploring how the block chain can be used all with the intent of protecting their market share.
tohahamid1

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:06:21 PM

Bitcoin price will again reached above $20000, I hope it's the best time to buy btc.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

I think many people still do not know about the virtual currency because they think it is not real and virtual, so they are afraid. But if it is a reality they will believe. I think so.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

Be wary, but no afraid! High risk and high reward..

This is true.
Always have a back up plan.
In bitcoin or any other investment, risk will always be there. It happened in the United States with the Housing issues.
It can also happen with bitcoin and other investment.
That is why there are many type of it when it comes to mutual funds.
But here in bitcoin it was made more riskier which is really profitable, but you dont know when the run could end.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

why shall we be afraid of such a good investment!
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

You dont need to afraid of bitcoin,always remember that their are many people get rich because of bitcoin so you dont need to be afraid.It is only risky because its value is volatile but all I can say is just be patient at time specially in your investment if you want to earn big so their is no need for you to be afraid.
peterko

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Being afraid will just make us ponder over useless stuffs and hesitant to proceed further which isnt good at all. We should instead try to understand more of bitcoin, its advantages and disadvantages.
Dr. Mouse

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

Paintings are unique, while bitcoins aren't. Paintings are end-user goods, while bitcoins are a means to an end. For example, you could use the latter to buy the former. So no, I don't think we can compare them.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

I see no reason to fear bitcoin. I think that should fear their own greed. This prevents all members of the bitcoin community to reach consensus. For this reason, bitcoin can not time to upgrade. This makes bitcoin uncompetitive in an ever-emerging altcoins. We have not entered the active phase of the struggle with the bankers.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

There is no big reason to afraid on Btc. Every thing has some good and bad site also. Bitcoin is now more popular and well known crypto currency. Price can up or down. If there is high risk but there is big profit. Afraid on Bitcoin is not good thinking.
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

In my opinion there is no reason to be afraid. Such major changes have always happened in the world, we think such major shifts in the economy have always happened in the past, but they definitely can and are happening in our lifetimes as well. We shouldn't be afraid of bitcoin, we should rather try to figure out how we can adapt to it.

Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

maybe fom one side   bitcon can be a reason of  conflicts  between differnt opinions, it will be ok if this conflict is between two friends but what will be if this conflict will be between goverments
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

At the moment bitcoin is pretty risky, it is not going up, and not going down too. it is pretty stable, that is why if you want to make more money you need to consider switching all your bitcoins to other altcoins, and then go back to bitcoin once that it starts going up again.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Dude. Freakin wake up, art is way too different than crypto currencies. Art will always be art. Although bitcoin is an art itself, we cannot compare it to art as a whole since it does not serve or made to be an art. But to be used by lots of people and to solveultiple problems that the world system has currently. Art is complicated, bitcoin isn't, but even bitcoin does only two things which is rise and fall, it is pretty hard to predict what happens next since it doesn't have a fixed time and date for this. If it did, then no one would even lose or gain profits. That's for sure.  But hey, great article though. You should enhance that more since there are lots of jobs there for article writters.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░