Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good choice buying Litecoin?  (Read 1342 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:20:33 AM

I also had a sad experience, I was told that the litecoin would cost more than $ 100, but I did not listen -_-

The pace at which it has moved during the last couple of weeks is being phenomenal. I was not expecting that this coin would do have so much demand that the price would start rising so quickly. Its has moved to 250$ and today itself it has risen by 50% approx. I would now stay away for a while and may buy it later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
windsee

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:22:06 AM

LTC is too volatile right now. I expect a huge correction in next couple days (to $190 or so) and up again to $500-600 in 2018

LTC was underperformed BTC for years. I believe it is catching up. Based on the ratio a few years back with 1 BTC ~= 30 LTC, I also think that it may rise up to $500-600 range
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Maybe wait for a little dip and then buy.  Definitely good for long term hold.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

Litecoin just going up recently, I think it is too soon to judge whether its a good choice to buy or not, as I know litecoin has been under radar for quite time and in the past the price and the growth is not too good, so maybe keeping it up for short term is good, but for long term its not recommended
eMotorCoin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:37:23 AM

I have a sad experience since I bought some LTC when the price was less than 5$ and sold them when the price was more than 10$, I though I was good at trading But the result is just as you know.

This all depends on your strategy.. Long term hodler would hold LTC but if looking for short term gains buying at $5 and selling at $10 = x2 .. nothing wrong with doubling your money..
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:40:04 AM

yes good choice to buy litecoin just wait for the dip. i believe it will dip for a moment for the price correction then it will rise again. i wanted also to buy litecoin
bmv143

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

It is said that Litecoin will grow to $ 1000 by mid-2018. And let's hope that everything will be so, because for me it will be the best contribution to the crypto currency in my life
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:41:02 PM

Litecoin was good investment few weeks ago and now whoever invest into it will have the same position as to investing into ETH or BTC where the prices are already too high and we can barely expect the 10x or 100x kinda profits from it in the short period or even int he next few months. So it would be better to get our focus into ETH on the first basis as it is having more market cap and more chances of hiking in few months. As we have already know from various discussions that ETH is gonna hike all above the 1K rates then it puts us into ambiguity whether to invest into that coin or LTC.

The LTC discussion started to take the speed when the coin is hiking now a days otherwise few months ago there was no singe word about it anywhere. This is natural thing to happen and people will start speaking about various coins when they will see that particular coin has started astounding upward movement in the market.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:42:28 PM

I bought mine when it was around $5 each i am holding it until it reaches $1k so i expect to have x10000 profits in the future.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:43:35 PM

It was a good choice somewhere around 2 years ago. Now the price is too high, and wait for large profits is not worth it

ditinhu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:16:49 PM

I would expect a drop of Litecoin to later buy because although it is rising a lot, it always ends up falling pretty much the value then rises again, for that reason would wait a little to buy.
I speak this in values ​​in BTC because if it is in Doláres there is not a bad time to buy because in the last years it comes only raising its values.
But buy other altcoins like Waves, Dash, Monero, Ethereum, that's a good idea too.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:22:00 PM

Yes, I think it's litecoin day. Litecoin has good price for now. I think we must invest in Litecoin and the future we will get many profits Smiley
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:50:54 PM

I bought mine when it was around $5 each i am holding it until it reaches $1k so i expect to have x10000 profits in the future.

Lucky you, I'd consider myself lucky buying at 10x that. How many do you have if you don't mind me asking?

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:04:28 AM

i wont invest in ltc......what are the use cases of ltc? i don't know them......this is more a hyped pump...there will be a correction soon.
Talbot49 (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:31:38 AM

Thank you all for your inputs! I guess I was just mad at myself because I have like 5-6 cryptos in my portfolio and felt stupid for overlooking a coin that got such a big pump.. I have some ETH though and the recent increase feels good even tho it's not 300%. I'll keep the amount I bought at 215$ but will not invest more for now.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:43:54 AM

As what I've checked today, Litecoin is at $300. When my friend told me that he has Litecoins, it was at $50 to $60+ per LTC I think. In the short term, I think it is a good buy. Just be aware of the potential fluctuation risks, especially Litecoin.

I'm impressed of LTC's increase though.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
thr3

Activity: 77
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:49:55 AM

I used to like litecoin because of its transactions fees and its prices were more stable. But now transferring cryptocurrencies is a pain (actual use), you never know what the price will be the next day. Waiting for this speculation to die and actually use cryptocurrency for what it was created for, I hope litecoin goes down in price not up.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:55:20 AM

Hey guys,

Ive been into bitcoin since 2013, sold at 1k but recently got back on the bandwagon when it hit 10k.. I'm really confident that since alot of traders with alot of money now have their eyes on BTC, the value should keep increasing. I think that long term though, some altcoins have better potential for being use for everyday transactions so I invested in a couple of alt as well, including ripple and waves. I remember litecoin from 2013, it always looked like bitcoin junior, following bitcoin price, but never looked into it, didnt think it had an extra value added to it.. But now I'm seeing the value is going up even faster than bitcoin so I decided to buy it at 210$ because I think that since bitcoin is getting alot more exposure, the coin people will fall on if they don't want to buy 0.00X amount of btc, they will go for his little brother Litecoin. Did I buy too high? I sold XMR for Litecoin.. Is that a good decision? I heard alot of great thing about XMR but Litecoin is on alot of top 5 alt list and is just going wild so didnt feel like missing out.

Thanks in advance for your inputs
indeed it might be a good choice to invest in litecoin. for now its means you wanted to play long term with litecoin. it do has a huge potential to develop more than right now. i have same opinion with you that the value will rise significantly in 2018 and i think you buy in the right value for long term investation

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:59:45 AM

Litecoin is in the top 5 of altcoins so buying litecoin is not mistake but it is good idea.
I dont know what happen with litecoin start two days ago, but look like lite will grow much this time.
MakesMe

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:03:02 AM

It's been growing fast for some time. I think now is an ok time to invest. It can potentially grow 2x-3x in the next couple of months.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: