Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Criminal Lawsuit against BFL in Germany [in progress]  (Read 7074 times)
carolstreet444 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:07:29 PM

Official documents of the german prosecutor will be released here soon.

Be patient.

This account was hacked and used to promote a scam ICO. IF the ICO is not scam, they still used a hacked account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:11:28 PM

What you mean ? We can take back our money from bfl
carolstreet444 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:13:14 PM

What you mean ? We can take back our money from bfl

How? As far as I know they dont refund anymore nor do they deliver

This account was hacked and used to promote a scam ICO. IF the ICO is not scam, they still used a hacked account
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:20:25 PM

like that Smiley

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:26:11 PM

34 german customers gave me their identity and order IDs so far. None of them did receive any unit from BFL.

LOL perhaps one of the units reportedly seized by German customs was for one of those customers?
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:39:13 PM

You know you have to wait till your place in line comes up, no? And that you agreed to that, and at the pop-up which you had to click to maintain or cancel your order because changed power usage you chose "agree", like you agreed to the "no more refunds once we start delivering?" Grin

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:54:31 PM

You know you have to wait till your place in line comes up, no? And that you agreed to that, and at the pop-up which you had to click to maintain or cancel your order because changed power usage you chose "agree", like you agreed to the "no more refunds once we start delivering?" Grin

Something something you can't forbid refunds on pre-sale items something something law
pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:59:17 PM

I hate BFL, but I think this is funny.  I have visions of a german guy in an interpol uniform with a little blue light on his car roof knocking on BFL's doors and just being waved away like a mosquito.  It's a US corporation.  Pound sand, Germany.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:01:25 PM

Something something you can't forbid refunds on pre-sale items something something law

If this is actually happening, it should be trivial for the German judiciary to write a polite note to the US FTC and ask them to take some action on BFL. Since BFL violates FTC rules, there won't be issues about enforcement.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 09:05:34 PM

Thats typically for the germans.. They always think their the greatest, the best and they got the law on their side.

If BFL was a german company, the boss would already be in jail and the buyers would lawsuit the shit out of him .. it then does not matter if they get the money or the product, all they want is to be right..

LMAO

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Bigrah

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:06:20 PM

I hate BFL, but I think this is funny.  I have visions of a german guy in an interpol uniform with a little blue light on his car roof knocking on BFL's doors and just being waved away like a mosquito.  It's a US corporation.  Pound sand, Germany.

Its not that funny.. A german court can confiscate every product that BFL ships into the EU.

That people will risk the purchases from everyone who lives in Europe..
iANDROID

Activity: 182

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:06:52 PM

Thats typically for the germansAmericans.. They always think their the greatest, the best and they got the law on their side.

If BFL was a germanan american company, the boss would already be in jail and the buyers would lawsuit the shit out of him .. it then does not matter if they get the money or the product, all they want is to be right..

LMAO
You made some mistakes.
pikeadz

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:08:39 PM

Its not that funny.. A german court can confiscate every product that BFL ships into the EU.

That people will risk the purchases from everyone who lives in Europe..

So that would be the Germans screwing other Germans.  Not prosecuting BFL.  How does that nip the problem in the bud, exactly?
electropyro

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:13:11 PM

I really hope they cancel all the orders going to germany that way many people will move up in the queue who don't mind waiting just a bit longer........
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:17:11 PM

I really really hope BFL tries to use this defense, because it will make it that much easier LOL.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:20:46 PM

Another FUD thread, with things that will NEVER happen.
LMFAO
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:21:02 PM

Lol, this should be good.  Let us know how that turns out for ya.  Wink
pikeadz

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:23:48 PM

I cant release all details yet. BFL got a german version of their website and through  that their german sales apply to german laws. They get busted in germany if they have the ass to fly over to the court.

LOL... good luck with that. 

I really think threads like this do a disservice to their cause.  Yes, we all hate BFL.  Yes, they are a scummy operation.  But false threats like this just make YOU look bad when they never materialize.  Look at Xian's threats which never materialized.  You can't just threaten to sue people or have them arrested in order to effect change.  It has to actually happen.  So again, good luck with that.   Roll Eyes
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Lol the best Germany could do would be ban import, they have no other jurisdiction, BFL are not in the EU. How would that help the customers? It would certainly help other BFL customers around the world as they would move up in the queue.  Wink

I smell another smear thread.
EuroTrash

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:26:48 PM

Thats typically for the germans.. They always think their the greatest, the best and they got the law on their side.

If BFL was a german company, the boss would already be in jail and the buyers would lawsuit the shit out of him .. it then does not matter if they get the money or the product, all they want is to be right..

LMAO

I'm not German and yet I like that attitude. Courts do their job over there. Electors also are less stupid and politicians are held accountable for their actions.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: