Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔[ANN][EXCHANGE][ICO] APOLLO DAE | THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO TRADING - 📈  (Read 3470 times)
havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

From the information I got the apollo dae exchange project went smoothly. and it seems this place exchangenya very in demand. hopefully this project is successful and the time of expenditure exchange is crowded who use it.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

Guys, where can I find how much funds have been collected? Because I haven't found such information on the site. And as I understand only one week left to the end of ICO.

The main token sale hasn't started yet... It was pushed back a few weeks in order for us to make so awesome changes to the sale :-) More details coming soon

And what about bounty campaign? I'm interesting what will the last day of bounty campaign? Because I thought then campaign will have closed after one week.

SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

Nowadays is not difficult to make up another "number 1 crypto-exchange" cause of github and I'm not sure it's good any more.

osublows

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

Nowadays is not difficult to make up another "number 1 crypto-exchange" cause of github and I'm not sure it's good any more.

Particularly with a sketch af dev team that refuses to answer any questions publicly about themselves as well as providing any proof of their previous claims to success. As shown on the previous page, all claims are dubious and we can't confirm them. When pressed for answers, the dev absolutely refused to answer any questions about their previous experience and not only that, accused of harassment and slander even though the information researched and provided to the thread was accurate and comprehensive. Someone who attended University of Phoenix is not someone you should trust with money as they are incapable of making smart financial decisions for themselves.
The Runbit

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

i just wanna asking, when ico will open?
On feb it is not announce when will open of ico.  I hope of the project will be good and hardcap is reached

apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Guys, where can I find how much funds have been collected? Because I haven't found such information on the site. And as I understand only one week left to the end of ICO.

The main token sale hasn't started yet... It was pushed back a few weeks in order for us to make so awesome changes to the sale :-) More details coming soon

And what about bounty campaign? I'm interesting what will the last day of bounty campaign? Because I thought then campaign will have closed after one week.

Bounty on here ends the 16th this month

ApolloDAE.io - The Future of Crypto Trading
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

On feb it is not announce when will open of ico.  I hope of the project will be good and hardcap is reached

Still no set dates yet. We have a lot of new changes coming that need to be implemented before dates can be picked.

foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Still no set dates yet. We have a lot of new changes coming that need to be implemented before dates can be picked.
Why can't you say ICO date? Your website says that start in the middle of February and the end on the last day of Feb
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Why can't you say ICO date? Your website says that start in the middle of February and the end on the last day of Feb
[/quote

We have a lot of new changes to implement that will improve the sale and community before the sale can start. Hard to chose a date with new information and processes being added daily. Still planning to start soon :-)

NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

To be sure good it or not we can concluse after utilize it for ourtransactions, compare fees price ... So it's too earlie to estimate it, but idea implementation is on high level. I really liked beta version!

NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

for that who is interesting in this project I've recorded short video about beta version anв it's compatibility with mobile browser! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dVpXyzB18M&t=16s
waiting for the iOS application! Nowadays more important to have good mobile app, cause we almost every time with smartphones in our hands!!!

apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

for that who is interesting in this project I've recorded short video about beta version anв it's compatibility with mobile browser! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dVpXyzB18M&t=16s
waiting for the iOS application! Nowadays more important to have good mobile app, cause we almost every time with smartphones in our hands!!!

Thanks Nick.

We are definitely working on mobile apps. It may take some time to get it right. We are focused more on our desktop version right now because we want traders to have the most information at tools at their disposal. Trading on a phone will require more time to implement all the tools and information we want traders to have, without overloading the interface with buttons and junk.

Nocenk

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

Hi;

Where can we track ICO performance (how much money raised, how many tokens sold etc) as a potential investor lokking for information to make investment decision?
osublows

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

Because it's an exit scam.
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:36:32 AM

Hi;

Where can we track ICO performance (how much money raised, how many tokens sold etc) as a potential investor lokking for information to make investment decision?

Token sale hasn't started. Once it does, stats will be on the main website.

osublows

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:54:29 AM by osublows

Look at this list of redflags. Mcdaniel and friends meet many of these red flags.

I'm telling you guys. Exit scam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7p5lzg/discussion_loopx_a_scam_ico/
AnserG

Activity: 103

The Cash Back Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

To me, for example, in order to trust the project it is necessary to know the people who are behind it. Can this information become available?

___C A S H B A G___     │     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY    |    Get it on Google Play
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
●       WHITEPAPER        ●        TWITTER        ●        FACEBOOK        ●        TELEGRAM       ●
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:29:10 PM

To me, for example, in order to trust the project it is necessary to know the people who are behind it. Can this information become available?

Yes. Information is already available. However we are adding more information when our new website gets uploaded by next week.

osublows

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:55:26 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 07:06:32 PM by osublows

Go back two pages. I investigated this and posted my results including telegram conversation. They've made it clear they don't want to be transparent as to who they are, and even lie about their accomplishments.

No information is available other than their first names and dubious claims that they refuse to verify.

Investigation of Mcdaniel's experience as "CEO" yields zero results. The only job history publicly available is as working in construction. Preston's last name is McDaniel's and calling various Google HR numbers reveals he was never an I-9 employee of theirs. That is to say, he never worked directly for them.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

When will ICO start? The second half of February has started but nothing happened  Huh
Ahh ok... You just changed the dates of token sale. But why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: