Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:39:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else wants Bitcoin as their Christmas present?  (Read 900 times)
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:07:00 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 03:48:15 AM by Kingofbitcoin12345

Funny but seriously do someone wants to portray Santa Claus this Christmas and I will be glad roaming at night waiting for a transaction confirmation at the 24th of December.. It would be a miracle after a huge increases who will be that man is as serious as looking for who is Satoshi nakamoto.. It’s a waiting time with no end..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:08 AM

Looking at the hype and profit, I honestly would be the happiest if someone presented me btc this Christmas. Any Santa Claus around?
While I love bitcoin, I would not like the idea of getting some bitcoin as a Christmas gift, that is just like giving money and it show no thought or attention to you and your wants and desires so to me that is an easy way out as a gift, it is similar also to giving a gift card, when I give a gift I really try to think about what that person may want and I expect the same when a person gives me a gift.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:08:48 AM

Me of course if i'll receive bitcoin in Christmas i am really grateful to the one who give it, bitcoin is an currency at the same time an asset especially right now that it's price is keep increasing but there really is a big risk if i've got a lot of bitcoin in my hands but still i would love to receive bitcoin as a present.

randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:39:03 AM

Theres no santa in here because many people want bitcoin for christmas and many of us find  job in here .
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:13:36 AM

Obviously, i'm sure many people want bitcoin as their Christmas present lol. 1 bitcoin is worth of $16,500 right now, any people obviously want this but nah no one will give us a Christmas present 1 bitcoin, it's like a dream. Sadly no santa around my friend.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:43:49 AM

I would want an amount of bitcoin as a Christmas gift. But I doubt that anyone would giveaway some of their bitcoins because prices increases fast. And I know they would regret it at a time that they will realize how much it will worth one day.
If there are generous ones out there I am present. Haha
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:46:20 AM

Theres no santa in here because many people want bitcoin for christmas and many of us find  job in here .
That's true there is no santa that will definitely give us bitcoin presents for Christmas. Doing hardwork is needed and effort to earn and received btc anytime. If there is someone absolutely us will be happy in this christmas season.
truecrusader666

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:47:00 AM

Looking at the hype and profit, I honestly would be the happiest if someone presented me btc this Christmas. Any Santa Claus around?

I'd prefer to get an ant miner S9 than bitcoins Cheesy hehe, that's the way of earn daily instead of holding once.
Kingigolo

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:14:01 AM

It would the the best thing that has happened to me in a while if someone sends me some btc. I NEED A SANTA!!!!
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

I would love to have a bitcoin as a chritmas present. Any amount will do. Then i will save it and grow it more. Hope there's someone out there who will send it to me even its very impossible. Hehehe!
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:47:08 PM

That would be a really precious gift if I happen to get it as a gift from someone, but the thing there is– who on Earth is ready to give out 1 Bitcoin to someone free as a gift? I don’t think Good Samaritans like that really exists in this our world as of now lol. Everyone is just hustling fro themselves and their families.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

Everyone wants to increase their stack of bitcoins. Getting btc on christmas would multiply the celebration by a ton.
If you don't get btc as present don't be sad, you can gift your beloved ones bitcoins too, so that their wish gets fulfilled.
If the price of bitcoin increases, then that would be the perfect gift for all !

bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

That could be the most pleasant gift that I might have for my entire life I've been a good boy all day year so Santa might consider to give me some also  Cheesy shouldn't it be so bad if Santa give it to the ones who really needs it should it.

thomassaba

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:43:42 PM

with this fee your gift will arrive after  Christmas end  Tongue Tongue .

it is nice to find someone give me gift using bitcoin
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

What kind of kiddish question is this. Like don't you guys have any other work replying to this spam thread. What has the OP got to do by knowing such useless stupid things. Omg , it would have been better if this would had been some sort of giveaway , but as soon as read the OP , I seriously flipped right there .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:07 PM

That would be a really precious gift if I happen to get it as a gift from someone, but the thing there is– who on Earth is ready to give out 1 Bitcoin to someone free as a gift? I don’t think Good Samaritans like that really exists in this our world as of now lol. Everyone is just hustling fro themselves and their families.
You are right even recieving 0.01 BTC from others would really be already an impossible thing to happen to us because we do know people are accumulating btc as much as they can because of it is a valuable thing. If someone give you 1 BTC then it would really be a good gift for this holiday season and there would be already lots of things to be purchased on that amount.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:11:03 PM

there are no such an Bitcoin BTC user that doesn't want to have received bitcoin as their christmas gift we all want it if you want to give us some just messages us one by one and we will be sure happy about it. price is for christmas.
This will be best because as much as people are getting awareness about bitcoin they are using it for a lot of purposes. I am happy for bitcoin that it is increasing in value and demand that now people are sending bitcoin to each other as presents and gifts. If anyone is ready to give me bitcoin as gift I will say just give me right now because it is spreading all around the world and being famous so I am waiting for this Christmas because I will get a precious gift.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:04:39 AM

Who doesnt want a BTC When he is 17.000 $ ?I think that would be the most beautiful gift. I'm Newbie in crypto currency, blockchains, altcoins .....eccetera I've learned about BTC, ETH, LTC from a friend.From curiosity i made a little research about these coins and about the decentralized system. After a few days I talked to him and I told him that I started to learn about them and that I wanted to start winning from them. In that night he called me and he invited to coffee and I told him that i am busy and i cant come.I told him if he wanted to come to my place to drink coffe because I was learning Smiley . She came to my home to have a cup of coffee and seeing that I was so interested to learn he gave me  1 ETH as gift. I can say that Santa came earlier to me this year.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:11:05 AM

Of course Me bitcoin is too much for present. Im the happiest person if someone give me bitcoin as a present. I will invest it to make a profit and some of the bitcoin i will used it for my family to buy some of their needs.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:03:09 AM

Yeah, all of us wants a christmas gift. But reality no santa claus around the crypto world. No bonus payments given by the companies. Maybe some rich man in here want's to donate BTC as a present. Storing btc now is important maybe its a miracle if someone had a good heart like santa.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: