Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else wants Bitcoin as their Christmas present?  (Read 900 times)
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

I'd be super excited to get btc for Christmas, but I don't think I know anyone irl tech savvy enough to buy and send btc.

I want bitcoin as a gift but in my country nobody will gift even a single satoshi to anybody because one bitcoin means 2200000 in my local currency and it is a very huge amount. Investment now is out of the reach of average people because of the so much high price. Just in few months it raised about 16500 dollars which is a very huge amount. If someone in my country has only one bitcoin he will be the rich person of his community.
vectorshield

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:51:30 AM

Looking at the hype and profit, I honestly would be the happiest if someone presented me btc this Christmas. Any Santa Claus around?
I would love it but like most people I do not get what I want for Xmas but that is fine I'm fine with the idea of earning my bitcoin myself without the help of anyone.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:27:24 AM

In fact, it is a good idea to have a gift between us, I think we can present a small amount of coin to new beginners on New Year's Day. It does not have to be a huge amount, maybe one drink. It will not be bad idea.
I think every person wants bitcoin as a present although his or her birthday, wedding gift or Christmas gift. But it is not so easy because both the giver and receiver must have bitcoin wallet and they should aware of bitcoin. I am sure that in the near future all the people will use bitcoin as a regular currency because future is that of bitcoin. It will become the mainstream in the future.
No one would really not to recieve bitcoin as a gift because we do know on whats its current value which we can potentially buy up the things that we do like considering on its price but for some people they would rather choose up to hold it for long term than on spending it because we do know the possible profits that it would give even more on future.
Yes, surely it will become mainstream in future, but the problem here is that the super powers are still not talking about how to legalize the bitcoin. The demand of bitcoin in the market is on the rise and in my humble opinion, if the super powers today bring some law to legalize the bitcoin or for that matter any other crypto currency, then the demand will go to sky and a big fluctuation in the price will be seen.
aslamnur28

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

Looks like Santa Claus doesn't use Bitcoin Cheesy
Portgas ace

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:32:19 AM

yes, i want a bitcoin Christmas gift, but Santa does not use bitcoin

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:49:00 PM

In fact, it is a good idea to have a gift between us, I think we can present a small amount of coin to new beginners on New Year's Day. It does not have to be a huge amount, maybe one drink. It will not be bad idea.
I think every person wants bitcoin as a present although his or her birthday, wedding gift or Christmas gift. But it is not so easy because both the giver and receiver must have bitcoin wallet and they should aware of bitcoin. I am sure that in the near future all the people will use bitcoin as a regular currency because future is that of bitcoin. It will become the mainstream in the future.
No one would really not to recieve bitcoin as a gift because we do know on whats its current value which we can potentially buy up the things that we do like considering on its price but for some people they would rather choose up to hold it for long term than on spending it because we do know the possible profits that it would give even more on future.
Yes, surely it will become mainstream in future, but the problem here is that the super powers are still not talking about how to legalize the bitcoin. The demand of bitcoin in the market is on the rise and in my humble opinion, if the super powers today bring some law to legalize the bitcoin or for that matter any other crypto currency, then the demand will go to sky and a big fluctuation in the price will be seen.
Yes I agree with you, I think the super powers you are talking about are having a hard time to fully accept bitcoin since cryptocurrencies have a little conflict with the banks. They maybe still studying ways to regulate and eventually legalize it. Truly bitcoins are a good gift for any occasions, but I think Its hard to let go and convert them just looking at its price.

JanEmil

Activity: 2338
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

I gave myself 0.524 bitcoin @ 11450 euro

Angelliddy

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:21:34 PM

I hope the offer is still available? Its a good one. Am totally ready for the offer. Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905709.msg44176665#msg44176665
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:36:26 PM

i want btc as my Christmas gift, i love bitcoin and try to earn, collect & buy, i need more effective tips if anyone have?
Cynthia Adoma

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:10:05 PM

Taking a look at the rate bitcoin has been appreciating, I would love to have bitcoin as a Christmas present. It's a worthy present.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:40:11 PM

Having Bitcoin as a Christmas gift is highly appreciated with the high price of Bitcoin it's awesome  and every one want it to be their special gift including me.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:49:26 PM

Looking at the hype and profit, I honestly would be the happiest if someone presented me btc this Christmas. Any Santa Claus around?
Bitcoin as a gift wow it is really very amazing and interesting. But how can one give Bitcoin as a gift 🎁 because it is unseen able virtual digit. But if one/any give it as a gift and it would be the best gift for Christmas.
the1world

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

yes bro in are dreams lol
nothing for free now
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:56:59 AM

Grin Cool Cheesy
Yes i also want BTC as Christmas gift. If i take any hard gift it will take place bookself or any other side of my home. But if i receave BTC it will support me financially and i will introduce in the new world.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:09:52 PM

i want a bitcoin as a present. it is great.
I want it too, all of us here want to receive a free bitcoin as a present.

It's like we are receiving a gift that's inside an envelope and it contains cash and with bitcoin this is really a big gift if someone will gift me this.

Did somebody here already received bitcoin as gift from their relatives? wives? friends?
First of all I want bitcoin as a Christmas gift. That will be the luckiest man who gets bitcoin as a Christmas gift because I think it is the most precious gift. In my country one buy a luxury car with one bitcoin. The price is too high and many people can do a lot of things from one bitcoin, so here nobody will give bitcoin as a gift to anybody because of the so much high value. It will be a unique gift if it is on the Christmas day.
bumblefoot02

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

Santa is using Ripple.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:07:23 PM

If you know bitcoin that's already a gift from heaven because it's give hope to anyone people's life,i think also if you give me 1 btc as a present or even a fiat i will accept that even you don't ask me.Moreover let's enjoy crypto world more btc to come godbless always and do hardwork here now for the future with financial safety.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

If you know bitcoin that's already a gift from heaven because it's give hope to anyone people's life,i think also if you give me 1 btc as a present or even a fiat i will accept that even you don't ask me.Moreover let's enjoy crypto world more btc to come godbless always and do hardwork here now for the future with financial safety.

I agree. The best gift for me is it existed and I discovered it and I got early because there are still only few people that knows this and I made a lot profits because if it.
alivebinary

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

Anybody would probably be glad if someone sent them bitcoins as a Christmas present. It’s giving someone something to invest on for the future.
gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

I want that, bitcoin as the Christmas present for me lol. I know it's impossible to happen but i'm sure all people in this thread want that too. 1 bitcoin for a gift is super big for me, just look at the bitcoin price, you can buy anything with it by cash it out first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: