Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I know a Good ICO? any tools?  (Read 447 times)
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:47:57 AM

I think there is no 100% perfect tool that can give only genuine and legal ICO but still I am using some useful sites , bellow sites to research and get all information about particular ICO to invest in right ICO and avoid scams.Here is the list:
icoalert.com
crustcrypto.com
ICObench.com
ICORating.com
icobazaar.com
tokenmarket.net
icotracker.net

I will advice you that pls study this all sites well before invest in any ICO because in the all above sites have much accurate and deep information about particular project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

good icos depend on many factors like team behind the project, purpose of the project, use cases of their product and market, after your personal due diligence and discussing with some expert mentor you can classify a good ico.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:07:19 AM

Look at team, stage of product - should be MVP, good when project have working business and clients now
ico-list.me

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:12:51 AM

I think there is no 100% perfect tool that can give only genuine and legal ICO but still I am using some useful sites , bellow sites to research and get all information about particular ICO to invest in right ICO and avoid scams.Here is the list:
icoalert.com
crustcrypto.com
ICObench.com
ICORating.com
icobazaar.com
tokenmarket.net
icotracker.net

I will advice you that pls study this all sites well before invest in any ICO because in the all above sites have much accurate and deep information about particular project.

Any up to date list somewhere on the net with the website that list ico ?
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:14:12 AM

Aside from ICOrating, you can also check ICObench. However, not all ICOs are listed there specifically the fresh ones. You can check their whitepaper and scrutinize any unrealistic or fake information. That's the only way. But if you are not a risk taker and you wait until the ICO is at its 2nd to 3rd week, then maybe you can use the sites mentioned.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:09:34 PM

You are brain is your tool when it comes to investing into ICO. When I started at very first in the crypto world then I was totally confused about where to invest my money. But slowly I grabbed the tricks and tips of the market over the Internet. I came to know many things about the bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The first thing that I hit was scam ICO which ran away with all the investment that I had. Lolz. So after then I started reading lots of posts like you made here, how to invest in ICO etc, and then through the discussion I came to know that one must invest into the ICO projects which are having good backing in terms of funds, in terms of team members. These are core factors which has to be there in crypto ICO. The team members if are well know then it builds up good relation with that ICO and trust score increases automatically. There were many ICO which were sponsored by the Mr. Vitalik the founder of ETH and this drove fire of investment into those specific coins. Thus, it is important to know who is behind that project. Then you should also checkout the advertising and marketing strategies of these ICO project which form the basis of attracting new customers into there projects. Altogether you can find your right spot and invest into them.
CarlosRea

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:26:44 PM

Well, the best tool is your researching skills. Find out if the ICO has a chance to make it. Is the team great enough? Who are the advisors and main investors? Does the roadmap give detailed information about the project? Are they solving a current issue?
Doing all that I found Karma (https://tokensale.karma.red/) a p2p lending ecosystem. The system supports automated scoring: Big Data, Machine learning.
The ICO has reached to 6.5 M USD which is a really good sum. 15% discount is offered when purchasing.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:27:58 PM

Hello Everyone,

Actually I wanna know about good ico,  but how can I know that? any tools or apps to know it? Someone told me a tools named Icorating. But I don't know is that good or not. Please suggest me.
Thank You.

There are no tools, but a lot of people that write and talk about upcoming ICOs. Some pages like ICObech or ICOrating could be interesting for you Wink Maybe there are some more sources, but dont know which is the best of all these sources.
BlackasDay

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

Definitely check out Libracoin, super active dev team that is very communicative with their investors.  Investing with them has been a pleasant experience thus far and their project looks rock solid.  Give it a look.

https://libracoin.io/account/sign-up?i=jakew8379
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

Hello Everyone,

Actually I wanna know about good ico,  but how can I know that? any tools or apps to know it? Someone told me a tools named Icorating. But I don't know is that good or not. Please suggest me.
Thank You.

I think knowledge plays an important role to learn which ico is in degree. knowledge and experience are very supportive in every investigation and investigation on an ico. this will decide whether to invest or not. so my advice, digest knowledge about ico in this forum. there are many great readings for your knowledge and understanding.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:59:03 PM

It's all about research, no tool has been made yet. I personally looking forward to Gilgamesh Platform(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.0) because found they have great team and support system!
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:05:17 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You.

I think knowledge plays an important role to learn which ico is in degree. knowledge and experience are very supportive in every investigation and investigation on an ico. this will decide whether to invest or not. so my advice, digest knowledge about ico in this forum. there are many great readings for your knowledge and understanding.
I do not believe that some knowledge can keep you from in order to get into the hands of fraudsters. ICO is a very risky investment and so I do not recommend to participate in this kind of investment. Until we see the existence of a mechanism which will protect our investment. Without serious guarantees and modernization of this business is doomed to failure.
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:10:11 PM

Check ICO Bench - https://icobench.com/

I found it reasonably good. Nevertheless, the best tool to analyse ICOs is your own brain Smiley

Read the whitepaper, check the team, ask questions on bitcointalk threads. In this way you will be able to get rid off most scam ICOs and those with not realistic business model.
Always be critical, especially if somebody promises you "new bitcoin" or other "revolution on blockchain".There is no free money and if somethings sounds too good to be true... it most likely is Smiley

Long story short: make your own analysis, it is your money and your decision after all.

Regards
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

I reccomend you check through youtube lots of video and learning platform,also do not follow blindlingly any of the advice,ensure you do you own research about the project in terms of the team involve,what they are out to offer and there roadmap.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

I would suggest on you to know a good ico is simple check their website social media their team  and road map of  their projects
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

There are an abundance of ico’s available over the market and which one to trust or which one to not is a difficult task, you have to invest your time to find out if you really trust that ico for your investment for future purpose. Its better to look for the whitepapers of the company for more clearance. No doubt experience and knowledge works great for finding out good ico by checking the team members and projects and even we can check the feasibility of the project and how realistic the project is so that we can be saved from the scams frauds happening all over the market.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

Well for me I always use ico drops, they have many tools to help you know more about icos, also they list good and qilaity projects on their site, so you can check out their site at icodrops.com.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You.

Now the choice of ICO is similar to fortune telling. To find out how good a project is possible only after the ICO. Unfortunately, scammers can prepare for several years and then conduct an ICO and disappear.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

icoalert.com
crustcrypto.com
ICObench.com
ICORating.com
icobazaar.com
tokenmarket.net
icotracker.net

If you think all ICOs listed on such sites are genuine then you are mistaken . bcoz many time i saw zero performance of ICOs after sale which were listed on such sites , team simply don't care of investors after sale and all the promises turn out fake .
these sites only can be used to get a complete list of all upcoming ICOs , their date , country , sofftcap , hardcap etc details easily without reading whitepaper . but ratings are biased on these sites .
FAT_32

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

sadly, there is no way for doing that, the only thing that you can try to do is just to make your own research before investing your money in a project, that is the only thing that you can try
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: