Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHANGELLY WARNING !!!!  (Read 177 times)
larmando-55 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:18:16 AM

On Friday morning (08/12) I changed 1 BTC by 33.05 ETH through CHANGELLY.
They received my BTC but they never paid me back the ETH. Today is 12/12 and my ETH wallet is still empty.
It appears a message containing "Sending to your wallet" but they never send.
I checked the addresses one thousand times and everything is correct.
I have sent several e-mails (support@changelly.com) and tickets but I got no answer at all.
I just wanted to warn you about this exchange because THIS IS NOT NORMAL. My impression is that they may be facing problems or something like that. This never happened to me.
I will update my post if I have some news.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

That's strange. They have noted this in the site "Dear Customers, Bitcoin and Ethereum networks are heavily overloaded. Transactions may be delayed up to a few hours.", few hours but yours is still sending until now for 4 days. Since you have sent emails and haven't got a response, try to message them your transaction details in their twitter account : https://twitter.com/Changelly_team/status/882010425881186304

Ps. You might not get the same conversion rates because of this delay
larmando-55 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:18:26 AM

Thank you my friend
I will try according to your suggestion
larmando-55 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:54:33 PM

I contacted them through Twitter and finally I received a reply from them. Already solved the situation. It took more than 4 days to complete the transaction. It is unusual to take such a long lime. Thanks for your help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: