Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for a newbie  (Read 914 times)
Bitcoinlady86 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

Hi, As you can tell, I'm new to the world of Bitcoin.

I have learned a lot about the basics of Boitcoin, but there is much more to learn. I hope to get some advices from the pro!
Such how to invested in bitcoins and other ways to buy Bitcoins ( not only exchanges). Also whats' your personal experience using the Bitcoin and what's your journey?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3865

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:23 AM

What sort of bitcoin "advice" do you need?

The only "investing" you should be doing is either holding, trading, and initial coin offerings. Stay away from those investment sites and cloud mining crap.

Found out about bitcoin more a few years ago, because I wanted to sell my RuneScape gold but I didn't have a PayPal account and or a bank account, so I was searching the web for solutions then I stumbled upon bitcoin. Unfortunately I didn't dig much in to it because I found it very complicated (there weren't much easy-to-use bitcoin wallets). Then another few years after I got curious on what happened to this magic internet money, then here I am. Still as interested as the day I went back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:48:14 AM

I have learned a lot about the basics of Boitcoin, but there is much more to learn. I hope to get some advices from the pro!
Such how to invested in bitcoins and other ways to buy Bitcoins ( not only exchanges). Also whats' your personal experience using the Bitcoin and what's your journey?

The main advice to you is to think about how to invest Huh

knacks.knick3

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

You can learn a lot in this forum. For now I'd recommend you reading to this Beginners & Help section. Enjoy  Wink
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:25:45 PM

The best advice that i can give you is that Do your own research bout crytotrading, gambling in case you wanna give it a try, or as simple as you buy and hold. It will depends whether you an investor or a trader. Stay away from HYIps and fraud or schemes that seems to be good or money 10x back guarantee as there is no such things as like that. Don't let others in fully controlled of your money, try harder to educate yourself as there is no such best tool to handle crypto but with knowledge and patience.
Rozcobs

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:38:17 PM

Hi there friend. Same as me, I am new also to these world. My advise to you is to keep learning then applying. Spend some time to read instructions and other experiences. There you can get some benefits and you can follow the steps of the successful ones here. Patience and hardwork mate, it pays you back.  Smiley
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:55:00 PM

to get bitcoin you either need to buy it through an exchange like coinbase

or if you have skills in programming for example you can earn bitcoin as payment.

some example boards to investigate:::

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=4.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:21:53 PM

The best way to learn about Bitcoin is learning by actually doing the things and understanding from the actual experience. However, reading as much as you can is highly recommended before trying any experiment. I read about any new investment if I am completely unaware of it before making putting my money in it. Sometimes some scams feel authentic and genuine that you end up putting your funds and losing it down the road so do your own research as much as you can before blindly doing anything.
onurat

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:06:36 PM

First investigate the metal coins. Read the coin projects. learn the concept of mining. find out which one suits you
Tharun0111

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:40:06 AM

Dear friend, you have to do lot of home works before where to invest and how much to invest. The beginners and help section will answer your most of the questions.
Sall-Mo

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

I think if you have the experience of buying and selling stocks that's the best, because the virtual currency is sometimes just like the stock, being affected by a variety of factors, making the price fluctuate.The simplest is to buy at a low price and sell when the price is high.
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

I look to bitcoin as a stock investment channel, real estate. Can somebody help me distinguish between them?
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:44:21 AM

Hi Everyone!  I'm also a newbie here. I can advice to you is that you need to be open minded and be versatile.  You need to  explore and make use of all the resources that was already given to everyone. 
Hope this advice can help you. 
Thank you.

nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

Learn as much you can from this forum , you wont get bitcoins news and advice from any where apart from here. If you have money, buy Bitcoins from an exchange and hold it for some months before you can start seeing profit.
rainyuu

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:16:00 PM

Hello! I'm also a newbie. One thing that has worked for me so far is to join groups about cryptocurrency on social media. Also, pick between mining or trading. It's better to focus on just one in the beginning than have your attention divided.
CopytrackHQ
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:08:37 PM

Check out the Facebook groups, as well as the servers youll find in chat programs (or groups). Those usually have great information.

Just be sure to search things up first. People dont seem to like answering the same questions over and over, and I am sure most questions you may have are already answered!
ZCashGOLD.net

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:16:07 AM

Another great source is reddit, if you follow r/cryptomarkets.
You can follow DataDash on Youtube who explains things very well.
Otherways to buy bitcoin other than coinbase for example could be other fiat to crypto exchanges, or localbitcoins.
Bitcoin is being massively adopted at the moment. Whether you got in now or before, it's not too late Smiley
Check out Andreas Antonopoulos, one of the most influential bitcoin speakers on the internet!
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:02:24 AM

For us newbie we are not expected to be harsh to our seniors. Sometimes before we post a NEW TOPIC please take a look in bitcoin forum maybe there is a topic as what you looking for. We are expected to do search and read to be learned. Spent time on that. Money will follow after we gain the basics and does and don't of this crypto world. Be involve in forum with constructive word, search for campaign. This is base on what I have learned.
uberproteam
Copper Member

Activity: 60

Decentralized Freelancer Community

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:15:35 AM

ICO & Masternodes is hot in 2017. Most profitable & most risky.

randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

You can do is gain more knowledge about bitcoin it self if you dont know what is bitcoin its hard to learn about the things that soround in bitcoin like the tradings,minings etc. Learn what is bitcoin first before knowing any things.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: