Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for a newbie  (Read 905 times)
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

im not a pro but i know i can advice you to invest in some project that is worthy in terms of investing. you can study the whole project if it is long tern or not, you can also try something new by joining some ICO or joining bitcoin forum like this to study a lot in the crypto industry

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
twinkle01

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

How can I post my ethereumb address here
kuubaaa15

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

You can also join some airdrops, it may be profitable in long term
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

for the first time i know bitcoin, i search a good wallet and exchanger,
i deposit a little money to buy bitcoin, i'll try to trade day by day
until i have and experience to trade in crypto's
Rashid pk

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:16:52 AM

I am also newbie like you. but I learn many things about Crypto world from this forum. you need to stay active and do some research.
SWONG

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

I am an newbie too,
But before you buy the currency i think you need too learn more about the currency,
For long time invest, you need now the trem, the white paper, program.
If for short invest, you need see more about the trend chart. And if is there any news about the currency,
Any good news or bad news will effect the market.
PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:24:14 AM

My first bit of advice would be.

BACK UP YOUR WALLET AND SEED!

This is the number one issue in bitcoin people "forget" to backup the seed recovery phrase and save it somewhere SAFE. Not in a notepad on your machine..
Then come here and ask "can i get my wallet back i forgot my password I have no phrase and I did not backup my .dat file"

There are over 10,000+ topics here like this..

My 2nd bit of advice would be learn what the SEARCH button is for.. if you use it you will find the answers to many simple questions.

3rd. if you do require help write it in a manner that people can understand with as many details as possible.  Not " yo my wallets not working? help"

What type of wallet?
Did you back up the wallet?
What is the error?

Key things..

It's like watching monkeys use tools for the first time here *face plant*

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

Bitcoiners thank you so much for this wonderful information and idea.Everyday i learned a lot because of your post and sharing knowledge as what you have experienced.It can help me a lot to make me grow soon.
OninLoki

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

Try to Understand first the stock market.. Bitcoin pricing is hard to predict if you understand the stock market strategy 70% of your decision is right 
sanyuanli

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

In fact, you can learn a lot in this forum. For now I'd recommend you reading to this Beginners & Help section. Enjoy btt.
Thomss

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

Welcome, we are all here to learn and discuss. Cryptoworld is immense and majestic, but watch out before you put your own money into it.
xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

How are you I am new I am also not very familiar with COINS The bluetail ticket tracker (BTT) to see the article on my every day, to learn new knowledge I feel I can learn much knowledge from here For our beginners helpful
e5p3r

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Hi, As you can tell, I'm new to the world of Bitcoin.

I have learned a lot about the basics of Boitcoin, but there is much more to learn. I hope to get some advices from the pro!
Such how to invested in bitcoins and other ways to buy Bitcoins ( not only exchanges). Also whats' your personal experience using the Bitcoin and what's your journey?

First, you can invest in bitcoin with your cash, you need to buy some bitcoins if you want to earn money with bitcoin. You can earn free bitcoin with some faucet sites but it will waste your time, I promise. So, I think if you really want to earn money with bitcoin, the best way is buying some bitcoin to hold or trade, just depends on you
bitbong

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

i'm a newbie too and subscribing to this thread
bitzzz

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

It is pleasure to give some advice from my experience. As a newbie, it is very easily to be confused by the fluctuation of all the altcoins. Among the tremendous choices, you need to keep an eye on the potential of this coin so as to avoid lose money. The whitepaper and the status of this project is very critical to whether it could rise up or not. In order to get profit, you need to put efforts on verify those information by your self. A convinience way is look at the ico rating website. However, high rating doesn't necessarily mean the success of your investment. You need be careful.
jrtaboraman

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

You can read through about mining threads here. There's a lot of them and I'm sure it's pretty easy. There are a lot of mining program that has GUI which is user friendly. Spend a lot of time reading.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:28:37 AM

I think in this forum is complete all answers from some beginner questions, it's just that you need to find a question thread similar to your question from sub forum
SerioGiocatore

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:43:27 AM

The best Advice I received was "Keep your coins in a wallet". Cheesy
altGear

Activity: 73

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:15:05 AM

Look into altcoin projects, join a few discord communities like https://discord.gg/jyTXVWz where you can network with other crypto enthusiasts and expand your knowledge! Studied forex for 1/5yrs now I've been trading crypto for a little under a year. I run a Crypto education community, and attend local crypto meet-ups to educate others, I offer hands on help setting up mining rigs, and teaching people how to trade crypto. You can DM me in that community under altGear Cheers!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Cutieepooh

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

Go through the all information about forum. As you are in beginners thread then you get all answers related your queries. All the members are very supportive.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: