Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN] MinerGate - smart-mining multipool for most profitable crypto ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 14576 times)
MinerGate_official (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:13:39 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 09:15:26 AM by MinerGate_official

MinerGate.com
smart-mining multipool for the most profitable crypto

What is MinerGate?

MinerGate is an established smart-mining multipool that allows users to mine the most profitable cryptocurrency at the time.

MinerGate.com allows users to mine coins through a smart-mining option or choosing your favorite cryptocurrency manually. Merged-mining is available for FCN, XDN and MCN, allowing you to mine two currencies at once without the loss of hashrate for the main coin.
Bitcoin BTC and Monero XMR mining is allowed though cloud mining, the outsource mining that can be joined by buying hashing power.

MinerGate has a 1.5% fee for PPS payments and a 1% fee for PPLNS

Miners can also earn extra income through the up to 75% referral program bonus offered by MinerGate. Plus, MinerGate has its own GUI miner to facilitate CryptoNote and Ethereum mining.

Why should you trust us?

Trust is to be build. We operate MinerGate with honesty and integrity and be as transparent as possible when answering your questions.
We believe that's is the only true way to earn trust.

The servers for MinerGate are:

ETH
OpenCL: ethminer -G -S eth.pool.minergate.com:45791 -u mail@mail.com
CUDA: ethminer -U -S eth.pool.minergate.com:45791 -u mail@mail.com

ETC
OpenCL: ethminer -G -S etc.pool.minergate.com:45777 -u mail@mail.com
CUDA: ethminer -U -S etc.pool.minergate.com:45777 -u mail@mail.com

LTC
stratum+tcp://ltc.pool.minergate.com:3336

XMR
stratum+tcp://xmr.pool.minergate.com:45560
stratum+tcp://xmr.pool.minergate.com:45564

BCN
stratum+tcp://bcn.pool.minergate.com:45550
stratum+tcp://bcn.pool.minergate.com:45554

BTG
stratum+tcp://btg.pool.minergate.com:3257

XDN
stratum+tcp://xdn.pool.minergate.com:45620

QCN
stratum+tcp://qcn.pool.minergate.com:45570

FCN
stratum+tcp://fcn.pool.minergate.com:45610

MCN
stratum+tcp://mcn.pool.minergate.com:45640

AEON
stratum+tcp://aeon.pool.minergate.com:45690

DSH
stratum+tcp://dsh.pool.minergate.com:45720

INF8
stratum+tcp://inf8.pool.minergate.com:45750

ZEC
stratum+tcp://zec.pool.minergate.com:3357

Merged mining with FCN
stratum+tcp://fcn-qcn.pool.minergate.com:45600
stratum+tcp://fcn-dsh.pool.minergate.com:45730
stratum+tcp://fcn-inf8.pool.minergate.com:45760
stratum+tcp://fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com:45760
stratum+tcp://fcn-xmr.pool.minergate.com:45594

Merged mining with MCN
stratum+tcp://mcn-qcn.pool.minergate.com:45670
stratum+tcp://mcn-dsh.pool.minergate.com:45740
stratum+tcp://mcn-inf8.pool.minergate.com:45770

Merged mining with XMR
stratum+tcp://xdn-xmr.pool.minergate.com:45790

Mining pool minimum payout
0.1 BTG 0.01 LTC 0.001 ETH 0.001 ETC 0.12 XMR 100 BCN 0.01 FCN 0.01 QCN 1 XDN 0.01 MCN 0.01 AEON 0.01 DSH 0.01 INF8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ollyoreoochi

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

For beginners but for hardcore miners...nah Grin
Claymore
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325

Miners developer

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:46:59 AM

It seems this pool has wonderful level of support - all my tickets hang for two months with no response. Other pools answer my questions much, much faster.

Please read Readme and FAQ in the first post of this thread before asking any questions, probably the answer is already there.
List of my miners: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019607
MinerGate_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:09:45 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 12:21:59 PM by MinerGate_official

It seems this pool has wonderful level of support - all my tickets hang for two months with no response. Other pools answer my questions much, much faster.

Sorry for the inconvenience, what's your ticket number?
Claymore
Donator
Legendary

Miners developer

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:14 PM

Sorry for the inconvenience, what's the number of your request?

The most recent is "Ticket N55965".

Please read Readme and FAQ in the first post of this thread before asking any questions, probably the answer is already there.
MinerGate_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

For beginners but for hardcore miners...nah Grin

You can choose the most suitable option for yourself. We have GUI miners and Console miners https://minergate.com/downloads/gui
So yes, MinerGate provides software for both beginners and hardcore miners  Smiley
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:38:22 PM

On the download page for the Windows 32 bit platform is listed version 5.22 but when downloaded it is version 5.21. For XMR what amount should be that unconfirmed balance becomes confirmed?
MinerGate_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

Unfortunately, due to high volume of requests it may take our support up to a week to reply. I forward your ticket number directly to our technical team. Please kindly wait for them to answer  Smiley
Claymore
Donator
Legendary

Miners developer

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:50:46 PM

Unfortunately, due to high volume of requests it may take our support up to a week to reply. I forward your ticket number directly to our technical team. Please kindly wait for them to answer  Smiley

Don't worry, this ticket was created on September 26 and still no response, so I don't care anymore...

mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:59:21 PM

Minergate .. LOL all noobs start with Minergate and switch over to descent mining software within a week.
MinerGate_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

Minergate .. LOL all noobs start with Minergate and switch over to descent mining software within a week.

There's no need to throw such baseless accusations. We've been operating since 2014 and have already built a strong community of followers. But thanks for your feedback anyway, we're here to grow and improve the quality of our work.  Smiley
Rodzzz

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:19:07 PM

With Nicehash down, you guys are going to pick up a bunch of ''newbie miners'' or ''lazy miners''.
MinerGate_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:47:08 PM

Don't worry, this ticket was created on September 26 and still no response, so I don't care anymore...

Unfortunately, this kind of troubles can happen sometimes. Please accept our sincere apologies, we're working hard to make our service better.
MinerGate_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

Hey folks,

got a quick question

on a secondary machine i have setup an "other pool" for ETN (a while back) and silly me has forgotten what wallet and where I have set it to mine.

I've tried opening the logs but the one for ETN wont open and the only one i could manually find was the bog standard minergate log which is just filled with xmr (no mention of my other pools)

It is connecting and working and hashing just haven't got a clue where and to what wallet. any suggestions on finding out where ?

thanks

With all technical questions please contact our support at support@minergate.com
MinerGate_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:59:38 PM

With Nicehash down, you guys are going to pick up a bunch of ''newbie miners'' or ''lazy miners''.

We welcome all "kinds" of miners  Smiley
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:12:19 PM

That's a while Cheesy Mine only took a month, but the answer was do you still have the issue, I didn't want to wait another month for response so...

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
MinerGate_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:18:24 PM

On the download page for the Windows 32 bit platform is listed version 5.22 but when downloaded it is version 5.21. For XMR what amount should be that unconfirmed balance becomes confirmed?

>>On the download page for the Windows 32 bit platform is listed version 5.22 but when downloaded it is version 5.21.<<

Have you tried downloading version 5.22 once more? We've checked it and everything worked as it should.

>>For XMR what amount should be that unconfirmed balance becomes confirmed?<<

For XMR it should be 0,005
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:56:20 PM

I like Minergate - yes its targeting newbies, but whats wrong with that? Someone has to give newbs support and considering I'm new to mining, and just want to mine on a small scale why would I bother with miner programs that slow my pc to a crawl or trigger AV so I can't even download it.
These might be easily solved problems for 'experienced' miners - but for new people they are headaches.

It doesn't matter how straight forward Minergate makes it program though as everyone interprets the results differently. Jumping into the chat area for 5 minutes is frustrating as a lot of people tend to fire off really really really menial questions without trying to solve the problem themselves. Experienced miners hating on Minergate... grab an energy drink and spend 5 minutes in those chats. When you see the level of knowledge they have to contend with on a daily basis, you have to give them props for the service they are providing. It might seem overly basic to a herioc class miner, but damn, its like running around the level 1-5 zones all over again with 5 year olds.

Also I tried other pools, but I went back to Minergate - for me they had a better return and overall the platform is simplistic but covers nearly everything you need. They should include the confirmation minimum amounts on the Dashboard screen as those questions are always asked (like always...)

Thanks Minergate - keep on moving forward, yes you may have some haters, but you also have a lot of supporters who do appreciate your stuffs Smiley

MinerGate_official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

I like Minergate - yes its targeting newbies, but whats wrong with that? Someone has to give newbs support and considering I'm new to mining, and just want to mine on a small scale why would I bother with miner programs that slow my pc to a crawl or trigger AV so I can't even download it.
These might be easily solved problems for 'experienced' miners - but for new people they are headaches.

It doesn't matter how straight forward Minergate makes it program though as everyone interprets the results differently. Jumping into the chat area for 5 minutes is frustrating as a lot of people tend to fire off really really really menial questions without trying to solve the problem themselves. Experienced miners hating on Minergate... grab an energy drink and spend 5 minutes in those chats. When you see the level of knowledge they have to contend with on a daily basis, you have to give them props for the service they are providing. It might seem overly basic to a herioc class miner, but damn, its like running around the level 1-5 zones all over again with 5 year olds.

Also I tried other pools, but I went back to Minergate - for me they had a better return and overall the platform is simplistic but covers nearly everything you need. They should include the confirmation minimum amounts on the Dashboard screen as those questions are always asked (like always...)

Thanks Minergate - keep on moving forward, yes you may have some haters, but you also have a lot of supporters who do appreciate your stuffs Smiley

Thank you for these kind words, we really appreciate it  Smiley
jasonorme666

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:22:18 PM

I was thinking about installing MinerGate the other day, but many youtube videos put me off it.  But at the same time, many of those channels are very much elitists when it comes to mining (as many people on this board are too).
I mean, I am a "noob".. I only started a week ago.. which was possibly one of the worst possible weeks I could have started.

Testing it for myself is the only real way I can completely form an opinion of it. I'm having no luck with other miners so it's worth the shot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: