Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know new ICO campaigns?  (Read 659 times)
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

I do not know uses of the ICO campaign. All the ico campaigns use to be paid in their own tokens and it will be distributed after the ICO has been ended.
Whether it is new or old ICO. it is launched and runs more than a month, that will be a good to join in the any ICO and you do not need to check whether it is new or old. That is my opinion about the participating on the ICO campaign. Prefer to join with the escrow or trusted manager in the project.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

They appear almost every day. The main thing to choose the right company. And it becomes harder and harder midrange every day.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

I really like Gladius, a very good team, everything is very arranged and specific. really like. From the beginning, I realized that the project would be good.

straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

In my opinion, some of the best are:

Luxcess Group
The vision of our investment group, Luxcess, is to help people become a part of a big investment family.

GIFTO
Decentralized Universal Gifting Protocol for Global Content Creators.

Jibrel Network
The jibrel network allows anyone to digitize, list, trade and sell traditional assets, such as currencies, bonds and other instruments, on-chain.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:04:53 PM

There are a lot different ICOs! To be honest Ive tired of them already
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

In my opinion, the following promising ICO:
GoNetwork
Bread Today I got up at 4 am to invest, but the transaction did not pass, I did not have time (
Qlink
Hariz

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:49:13 AM

WePower is promising. Power Ledger (POWR) is already doing great in the markets and I believe green energy has a long way to go in the blockchain technology.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:44:20 AM

New ICO can be seen in this part of the bitcoin marketplace forum altcoin and all the info is already there is complete all of them. search only in that section for more details.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinseedco

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:20:34 AM

Hey guys, checkout Coinseed Pre-sale.
Coinseed invests your spare change in cryptocurrencies and our apps are live in the US. We are doing an pre-sale ICO to scale our app globally.
iOS app
Android app
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:35:19 AM

I am taking a good long look at MeetandGreetMe, they are tokenizing the product with a utility token that can be used as currency or as a store of value. I am mostly looking for real products now that can be adapted to the crypto world.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
YB777

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:45:19 AM

Hello Guys , Kindly check out my steemit post for this ICO Review , u can decide for yourself whether if you want to invest

The 1-st aggregator of crypto liquidity
Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates in one place
100% dividend distribution among token holders

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng

https://imgur.com/a/cYlni -> This picture is the estimated dividends that u will be getting  every month !!!!!
bitlayer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Have you heard about AppCoins (https://appcoins.io/)? It is aimed for the app economy and a rare case of an ICO that already have 200 million users worldwide. The sales started last week and will go on until January 15.
Geila

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:41:35 PM

As I watched the project INS Ecosystem https://ins.world/ I truly was inspired by the idea of such a useful project. I like this project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2411104 I think it is very interesting. An international team of developers.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:59:04 PM

Here are some nice ICOs:
Play2Live
Naga
Raison.ai
Realisto
sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:30:37 PM

There are always a lot of them. Check out icocountdown.com, icoalert.com, and other websites like this and you'll be able to keep up with the situation here.
zafrego

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:53:11 PM

I would said: Appcoins because it has a customer using their app and its managed by established company with a huge backers and advisors. They are working with blockchain technology to provide developers a transparent and efficient way to monetize their apps and build a reputation across app stores.

Silver89

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:48:18 PM

SmartChain is a new promising campaign http://www.smartchain.io.
Its main objective is to make the blockchain technology accessible to everyone.
SmartChain offers a combination of such user-friendly options as native drag-and-drop builder for smart contracts and opportunity to work with any blockchain platform.

You can find more details here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2607162
Neovc

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:07:04 PM

In my opinion, the following promising ICO:
GoNetwork
Bread
ZILLIQA
Qlink

Add mcart to the list. Only 1 I would promote apart from Shipcoin.

mCart protocol is a decentralized influencer marketing attribution platform that addresses the needs of shoppers, influencers, and marketers by leveraging the smart contract capabilities of the Ethereum blockchain. Using these smart contracts, marketers and influencers will be able to transparently and verifiably collaborate while giving each participant the right financial incentives to participate in the ecosystem.

www.mcart.io
ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:21:17 AM

How about Globitex guys? I am doing but I am not really sure! We will see:)

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:41:37 AM

Do you know good projects launching ICO soon? What projects would you invest in? What is your selection criteria?

I would recommend you KickCity - event platform where users are rewarded for tickets promotion. ICO starts February the 1st.

What is your favorite?  Smiley

There are lot of sites of ico that has been appeared in the forum now. You can choose among of this site such as follows,

1. www.icodrops.com
2. www.kicktrend.com
3. www.bountylord.com
4. www.icotrack.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: