Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56375 times)
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

The founders of this project really want to become the largest electricity supplier in the world?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

this project has only just begun its bounty program?
Yes, just recently a bounty program was launched
How much does the project intend to allocate for investors to the total number of tokens?
The description says that about 3% of the total number of tokens will be allocated
3% is quite good. And how much will the bounty last?
Will last until the end of the sale of the tokens
Payouts are instant?
No, you have to wait about 30 days
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

One of peculiarities of your company is that you’re the first in the world who began to accept bitcoins as payment for electrical power and it’s great. But I’m wondering if there’re any other methods of payment.

Hey there nextwalker.
When RED will hit the exchange there would be other payment methods.
During the Tokens sales events, you can purchase the tokens by paying with ETH/BTC.

Greetings! Does anybody know how will MWAT token holders be able to develop their own retail energy trading business?

Hey scifilover.
You can find mor info regarding this on the WP (p.13).
As a reseller or broker, Restart Energy would be the one to enter into a new market and establish the
company. The company would take on all risk and expense to create a market, and franchise owner would
simply act as a retailer with our full support.
Master Franchise owner would receive:
·Right to create and sell sub-franchises
·Part of the revenues from all sub-franchises
·A comprehensive franchise kit, detailing all relevant information to the target market. This is modelling
off our already successful franchise kit provided to European partners.
·Training for all staff and employees
Branding
· Local Promotion for the months leading up to and after launch, paid for by Restart Energy to promote
the RED ecosystem and franchise business
· Access to Agent Module to add new franchises, see energy consumption, and manage clients
· Access to Front Desk Module of RED CRM
· Access to Restart Energy management to assist and fully support the franchise and its owners
As a reseller/broker, you would be entitled to a percentage of all the revenues made by all the other franchises
in the target country (typically 10%) plus the revenues generated from direct sales in the form of signing
premium plus passive consumption commission.
Pros: Very low risk, Restart Energy takes on cost of expansion
Cons: Lower margin compared to full franchise ownership

I’ve seen the info that toy even have your own franchise. Can you specify its cost, please?

Restart Energy developed the first franchise in the European Union energy industry that easily allows any
person to have it’s own power retail business and earn revenues by selling energy & gas to retail consumers.
Owning RED MegaWatt Tokens grants the holder’s access to the RED Franchises and to incomes from selling
energy contracts as follows:
10.000 Tokens - RED City Franchise- allows the token holder to broker the sale of energy in
it’s city of residence
100.000 Tokens - RED Regional Franchise - allows the token holder to broker the sale of
energy in an entire region of it’s country of residence
1.000.000 Tokens - Red Country Franchise - allows the token holder to broker the sale of energy
in the entire country of residence
+10.000.000 Tokens - RED Master Franchise - gives the token holder country exclusivity and the
option to create sub-franchises inside the country (starting from 10.000.000 Tokens up)

Hey lordmick.
You can join the Restart Energy bounty campaign through this Telegram channel ->https://t.me/RestartBounty
Or through this Bitcointalk thread - > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2590713.0

carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

The founders of this project really want to become the largest electricity supplier in the world?
As far as I understand, yes.
And I think they have every chance to occupy this niche!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

How much does the project intend to allocate for investors to the total number of tokens?
The description says that about 3% of the total number of tokens will be allocated
Payouts are instant?
Ah, for a long time (why so long?
lider1971

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

And what if such services in different regions are provided by state-owned companies. And this project has no chance to displace them from this place. What should I do in the event?
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

And what if such services in different regions are provided by state-owned companies. And this project has no chance to displace them from this place. What should I do in the event?
Well, in addition to this field of activity, there are many other prospects for the development of the platform. For example, electric vehicles, this sphere is developing very much now.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

i have submitted KYC for whitelist, how long i must wait for approval?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

Well, in addition to this field of activity, there are many other prospects for the development of the platform. For example, electric vehicles, this sphere is developing very much now.
Well, what exactly do you think the founders of this platform will be able to offer for this field of activity?
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

Well, what exactly do you think the founders of this platform will be able to offer for this field of activity?
A lot of everything. Exclusive petrol stations for electric vehicles, for example.
And besides, the region of electrotransport facilities is actively developing now, so the demand for these services will only increase. So I think this project has great prospects!  Smiley
rlm42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Payouts are instant?
I do not know, such information was indicated by the project itself
rlm42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

Payouts are instant?
I do not know, such information was indicated by the project itself
retrend

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

A lot of everything. Exclusive petrol stations for electric vehicles, for example.
And besides, the region of electrotransport facilities is actively developing now, so the demand for these services will only increase. So I think this project has great prospects!  Smiley
Yes, in a coin it sounds logical, maybe in the future it can become a very profitable service.
It makes sense to contribute to this project!
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

Yes, in a coin it sounds logical, maybe in the future it can become a very profitable service.
It makes sense to contribute to this project!
Moreover, many take direct part in this, becoming the representative of the franchise of this company.
So you can realize all your ideas!  Wink
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Of course it depends, the more readers you have, the more you can get rates for your retweet
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

Of course it depends, the more readers you have, the more you can get rates for your retweet
If I have 1100 readers, then how much maximum will I be able to earn in a week?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

If I have 1100 readers, then how much maximum will I be able to earn in a week?

If you make 20 retweets per week, then about 40 bids
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

Will this token bring me profit in the form of dividends?
Or does it work a little differently? What is its benefit?
lider1971

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

I have not heard about this, but you have at your disposal many other ways to earn money!
retrend

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

I have not heard about this, but you have at your disposal many other ways to earn money!
You mean creating your own sub-franchise, right?
I read about this possibility, it looks very interesting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: