Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56371 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:19:49 AM

What is known about the sale of tokens? I would like to join!
Yes, the sale of tokens will begin on February 14 and end on March 14, 2018.
And what about bonuses? Will they be expressed in the form of discounts or additional tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:25:51 AM

Wow, really a very promising project! It is always nice to see that humanity is gradually moving to alternative sources of energy consumption! Quite an important project for the ecology of the planet! Well done, good luck!
Totally agree with you! That's why I chose this project, it's really very important!
What do you think about such a rapid growth of the company?
I think it's fair, they have a lot of advantages, it's no wonder that this is the fastest growing company in Romania, 400% a year is a natural result!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

Tell me please, and for what market will this project be designed? Will certain countries be selected?
I can not tell you exactly, but maybe start from the European market, since there is already a client base in this territory, it would be more logical to start from there!
And what about the rest of the world, I thought that you need scaling options!
And who told you that this will not happen? Of course, in the long term, they can become the number 1 in the world market of electricity supply from environmentally friendly sources of nutrition!
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:36:07 AM

And what about bonuses? Will they be expressed in the form of discounts or additional tokens?
As I understand, during the 1st day of the period of sale of the tokens the discount will be 15%. Every day, the discount is reduced by 1% to a minimum of 0%. In the last 15 days of selling tokens there will be no more discounts.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

Wow, really a very promising project! It is always nice to see that humanity is gradually moving to alternative sources of energy consumption! Quite an important project for the ecology of the planet! Well done, good luck!
Totally agree with you! That's why I chose this project, it's really very important!
I think it's fair, they have a lot of advantages, it's no wonder that this is the fastest growing company in Romania, 400% a year is a natural result!
What are the advantages you say?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:54:40 AM

Tell me please, and for what market will this project be designed? Will certain countries be selected?
I can not tell you exactly, but maybe start from the European market, since there is already a client base in this territory, it would be more logical to start from there!
And who told you that this will not happen? Of course, in the long term, they can become the number 1 in the world market of electricity supply from environmentally friendly sources of nutrition!
What about competition then? Surely there are companies with a similar idea.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

As I understand, during the 1st day of the period of sale of the tokens the discount will be 15%. Every day, the discount is reduced by 1% to a minimum of 0%. In the last 15 days of selling tokens there will be no more discounts.
Yes, the discount is not very large, sometimes large investors are given some more favorable terms, do you know anything about this?
"I can not tell you anything about this, you'd better contact the company's representatives and resolve such issues exclusively with a representative, so as not to be deceived!"
This is from the official website: https://restartenergy.io or write your question to the mail contact@restartenergy.ro
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:49 AM

First, each token is backed by real energy, the value of which will gradually increase as it spreads! Secondly, they will help users save on energy consumption and thirdly, they use blockchain technology for transparency and security!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

What about competition then? Surely there are companies with a similar idea.
I believe that competition is the engine of progress, there is nothing terrible in this! Especially this is a new direction, so even if there are ten such companies, each of them will have a consumer! Only with time and with the right strategy can we talk about superiority over others, and with such a strong team as RED, I have no doubt in their success!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

First, each token is backed by real energy, the value of which will gradually increase as it spreads! Secondly, they will help users save on energy consumption and thirdly, they use blockchain technology for transparency and security!
That's why they have chosen as many large companies as partners, I would not be surprised that they will soon join as a partner of Elon Musk! I wish good luck to the project!                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

Yes, the discount is not very large, sometimes large investors are given some more favorable terms, do you know anything about this?
"I can not tell you anything about this, you'd better contact the company's representatives and resolve such issues exclusively with a representative, so as not to be deceived!"
This is from the official website: https://restartenergy.io or write your question to the mail contact@restartenergy.ro

Many thanks! I will definitely contact them!
parkerjumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

RED will be joining the Bancor network & integrating the Bancor protocol - check out the latest blog post for more information!

romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

Hello! Have I heard right when they told me that the project was going to become a global energy supplier. And the leading ... And this is against the background of the fact that the governments do not release this industry from the hands.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

Hello! Have I heard right when they told me that the project was going to become a global energy supplier. And the leading ... And this is against the background of the fact that the governments do not release this industry from the hands.
Kind time of the day! Yes, the project sets such an ambitious goal. More specifically, RED is going to raise $ 30 million to complete the development of RED and expand operations globally, and expand the retail energy business by including more than 45 countries with liberalized markets in the franchise, representing 70% of global consumption of energy by 2022.
romfish

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

Kind time of the day! Yes, the project sets such an ambitious goal. More specifically, RED is going to raise $ 30 million to complete the development of RED and expand operations globally, and expand the retail energy business by including more than 45 countries with liberalized markets in the franchise, representing 70% of global consumption of energy by 2022.
These are goals and tasks that are feasible for global projects. Does RED have such capabilities? What functions will be available to people in the project?
californybit

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

These are goals and tasks that are feasible for global projects. Does RED have such capabilities? What functions will be available to people in the project?
All participants in the system will be connected to gain access to global energy supply, smart wifi-counters, software for forecasting energy production, P2P energy exchange and other.
romfish

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

All participants in the system will be connected to gain access to global energy supply, smart wifi-counters, software for forecasting energy production, P2P energy exchange and other.
Goals and functions just impress me! These are unique solutions!
californybit

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

You are absolutely right. About such opportunities, as in this project, even to imagine it was impossible earlier. For example, any registered user will be able to buy energy from any other user and sell it to him. And also consumers will be able to automatically switch from their energy supplier every 30 days.
romfish

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

You are absolutely right. About such opportunities, as in this project, even to imagine it was impossible earlier. For example, any registered user will be able to buy energy from any other user and sell it to him. And also consumers will be able to automatically switch from their energy supplier every 30 days.
It needs to be realized ... Are there any developments in the project already, with which you can get acquainted?
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Hello everyone! I'm going to participate in the project, I consider it promising ... How can I buy coins? What is planned for investors in this part?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: