Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56375 times)
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Will your platform be focused only on small enterprises or will you be able to provide a large factory with the necessary volume of energy?

In order to answer this, I’ll have to introduce our franchise models:
There are two proposed franchise models. As a Type A “Franchise Owner of a Power Retail Company” .
Type B, or option 2, would be – Reselling / Brokering.
Restart Energy has two choices:
1. To build its own infrastructure from the company’s funds and supply power with the assistance of Type B franchise (Reseller / Broker).
2. To contact a local type A Franchise, in this case Restart Energy would work together with the Master-Franchisee to help set-up his own power retail company, and the Master-Franchisee would be the one to enter into a new market and establish his business. The Master-Franchisee would take on all risk and expenses to create a market, and Restart Energy would provide technical, infrastructural, process automation, marketing and sales support. The Master-Franchisee would need to provide the financial and management capacity for setting up a power retail company.
For a Type A franchise there are several criteria to be met besides owning a minimum amount of tokens, such as a minimum capital and marketing budget that we will discuss case by case depending on the country and market size. In deregulated energy markets, producers, transport company, distribution companies and suppliers are unbundled so each separate entity has a certain role in the system. The distribution companies operate the medium and low voltage network and charge a regulated tariff to energy suppliers that buy energy from the producers, pass it to the grid and sell it to end consumers. In deregulated energy markets, consumers can change their supplier for free without changing the grid or the meters (that belong to the distribution company not to the current supplier).
FreakMighty

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

Forget Bitcoin! Restart Energy Is The Hottest ICO in 2018

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/forget-bitcoin-restart-energy-is-the-hottest-ico-in_us_5a535aa6e4b0cd114bdb34e0
drfugazi

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

Huffington Post is really into shilling coins and ICOs to the max lately. Is it really such an hot topic to mention all ICOs, or are these advertorials? I'll just keep guessing in the dark but hope someone here has an answer.
parkerjumps

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:30:36 AM

Check out this post which discusses why RED stands out from the competition! Useful information. Cheesy

jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Good afternoon. You have written in the WP that all consumers can also be producers. I do not understand how does it work.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

Good afternoon. You have written in the WP that all consumers can also be producers. I do not understand how does it work.
Everything is really simple - you have acquired energy, assuming that you use it all. But the part has remained unused -You can sell it to other consumers.
jager44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

Everything is really simple - you have acquired energy, assuming that you use it all. But the part has remained unused -You can sell it to other consumers.
But after all, as I understand it, it will be more profitable to work with producers directly, isn’t it?
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

Let's say I signed a contract with a certain supplier. I can change it at any time, or is there a minimum mandatory period of cooperation?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

Hello. How many are left before the start of the preliminary sale?
specialAU

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:42:02 AM

But after all, as I understand it, it will be more profitable to work with producers directly, isn’t it?
Restart Energy will not have a rigid price control mechanism. In addition, if the energy is still not used, it can be sold even below the purchase price.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Hello. How many are left before the start of the preliminary sale?
Less than 5 days, so I would advise to go through the registration procedure right now.
jager44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

Restart Energy will not have a rigid price control mechanism. In addition, if the energy is still not used, it can be sold even below the purchase price.
Thank you for your time and explaining everything. And does anyone know if there will be a commission for transactions inside the platform?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

As far as I know, renewable energy in some countries is much more expensive than usual. How do you plan to solve this problem?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

Hello. In parallel to the tokens in your system will be in circulation fiat money? This will help to attract more users at the initial stage.
unkletoken

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

Good afternoon. What are the advantages of the manufacturer who decided to purchase the Restart Energy franchise? I'm talking about terms of cooperation.
rosemarie151212

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Good afternoon. Can I remain anonymous by purchasing tokens on the ICO?

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Good afternoon. Can I remain anonymous by purchasing tokens on the ICO?
The platform uses KYC and AML procedures, but if you are a large investor, try contacting customer support.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Good afternoon. Do you plan to launch really big suppliers on the platform? If so, how can you avoid monopolizing the platform?
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Thank you for your time and explaining everything. And does anyone know if there will be a commission for transactions inside the platform?

Hey there Jager44.
In regards the transactions commission - By moving the transaction logic for both energy and payments onto a blockchain-based architecture along with
state channels, Restart Energy reduces the administrative burden of processing transactions over traditional
payment processors that could typically charge fees of 1.5% - 2.5%.

As far as I know, renewable energy in some countries is much more expensive than usual. How do you plan to solve this problem?

Hey there Ackedy.
Good question.
Restart Energy can't decrease the costs involved in renewable energy producing.
Although, The RED platform can decrease the costs that other energy companies may charge.The RED platform eliminating the intermediates.While using the advantages of the blockchain technology.
Restart Energy empowers customers to make informed decisions about their energy usage. This
reduces their own costs; while increasing the robustness, efficiency, and reliability of the whole electrical grid.
People want freedom: freedom of choice, freedom to breathe unpolluted air, and energy independence.
Blockchain technology has made it possible to freely exchange goods and services from peer to peer through
RED Platform, without the need of central systems.

Good afternoon. What are the advantages of the manufacturer who decided to purchase the Restart Energy franchise? I'm talking about terms of cooperation.

Hey there unkletoken.
In case the manufacturer will decide to become a type -A franchise.
The main advantage is the manufacturer will get 100% support for Restart Energy.
estart Energy would work together with the Master-Franchisee to help set-up his own
power retail company, and the Master-Franchisee would be the one to enter into a new market and establish
his business. The Master-Franchisee would take on all risk and expenses to create a market, and Restart
Energy would provide technical, infrastructural, process automation, marketing and sales support. The Master-
Franchisee would need to provide the financial and management capacity for setting up a power retail
company.
Master Franchise owner would receive a full power retail business in a shell:
Assistance for creation & operation of own power retail company
•Right to use Restart Energy’s brand and business model including software and franchise
infrastructure
•Control over revenues
Technical Training for all staff and employees
Marketing and Branding package
Country Promotion for the months leading up to and after launch, paid for by Restart Energy, in order to
promote the RED ecosystem and franchise business
Access to Complete Energy Supply CRM Software with 100% process automation
Access to Restart Energy specialized personnel and management to assist and fully support the
franchise and its owners
Energy & gas trading, balancing and forecasting technical support
Pros : Higher profits ; ownership of power retail company ; cross selling to existing customer database ; high
process automation to deal with large numbers of low volume consumers with high margins ; unique selling
points and ecosystem ; flexible products and services
Cons : Higher capital requirements ; Franchisee takes the risk of expansion to new markets

Good afternoon. Do you plan to launch really big suppliers on the platform? If so, how can you avoid monopolizing the platform?

The franchises don't exclude each other except if there is a country exclusivity in which case the master franchisee that holds the exclusive rights can create sub-franchisees
In this case, there could be a monopoly only on a county, and even then, the RED Master franchise can decide to run a sub-franchisees.

Sayou1973

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Hi. What's the token bonus or allocation structure for first buyers? Can I do KYC now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: