Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your ICO experience  (Read 566 times)
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:36:08 PM

In my history, I participated in only one ICO, it was Polybius.
And a bitter experience came out, the coin costs 10 $ for 1 unit.
Now 5-6 $
After that I decided not to participate in ICO

It's always risky to buy any ICO coins at any price above $1, I will recommend you buy those ICO with potential and below $1
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:52:58 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 09:15:31 PM by boltz

Waves my one and only ICO investment.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
kerpangan64

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:19:59 PM

there are two projects that enter the investment experiment that I do.
that is :
1 worldcore.eu
2 ico.crowdholding.com
i thing this proyek is good,how about you?
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:29:25 PM

I also follow up for a new ICO, its Oac Coin But now its over already, my friend roar at me to buy.
So i buy it at 0.86$ and then already sell it at 6.xx$  Grin

Of course ICO are the most profitable but it also the most high risk, so if you want to join for the ICO, just pay which you willing to lose

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:59:28 AM

I know there are a lot of founders and managers who were launching or working for ICO projects. Could you please share your experience.

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

Sounds interesting, have you created a thread announcement here?

I think you should create a bounty program to introduce your project to investors or crpto users.

Thank you for nice words =)

Yes, we do have a tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2118185.20
We also have telegram chat

Actually, bounty campaign is stopped by now

Your bounty manager is very good, I know the performance of Sylon. Why stopped?
I see in your roapmap that KickCity App Initial Release in Q4 2016, is it ready to use?

We decided to stop bounty campaign
Yes, the app works, you can find it in app store or google market =)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

I also follow up for a new ICO, its Oac Coin But now its over already, my friend roar at me to buy.
So i buy it at 0.86$ and then already sell it at 6.xx$  Grin

Of course ICO are the most profitable but it also the most high risk, so if you want to join for the ICO, just pay which you willing to lose

In my opinion, the most important thing is that you HAVE to believe in the project
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:05:44 PM

So far so good. I am enjoying being part of ICO campaigns and I am very excited to join more of them. I believe that ICO campaigns are good sources of money and it feels good being part of something successful.

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

So far so good. I am enjoying being part of ICO campaigns and I am very excited to join more of them. I believe that ICO campaigns are good sources of money and it feels good being part of something successful.

I agree. You need to spend some time but you also get a lot
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:25:43 PM

I know there are a lot of founders and managers who were launching or working for ICO projects. Could you please share your experience.

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

Look forward to your project , good luck to you . I will see you product first , maybe I will join your ico . Now I am waiting details from your team .

leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:30:08 PM

This year is not my year: just lost my acc, ban, and now is 2 camp scam, it is unthinkable. That is the biggest failure since I play bitcoin, I believed them, They offer attractive money and I am involved. Currently I am joining a group of bitcoins and ask them to consult, share camps, clean, prestige, etc. I have learned from mistakes. Before going to a camp, do a search first, or find camps on the bitcoin group.

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

Look forward to your project , good luck to you . I will see you product first , maybe I will join your ico . Now I am waiting details from your team .

thanks =)
 you could join the telegram chat to know everything about KickCity https://telegram.me/kickcity_chat
Annie9373

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

I think ICOs still best way to identify new opportunities. even if you do not buy into ico, research you do for them prepares you for future investment. i have found lots of good ones but i am pretty picky.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

I think ICOs still best way to identify new opportunities. even if you do not buy into ico, research you do for them prepares you for future investment. i have found lots of good ones but i am pretty picky.

agree. joining new activity is always a good skill to have
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

I found one ICO very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some ICO's by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

Dear XY!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 174.9220 VIB

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Viberate (VIB)
$0,418734 USD (-3.43%)
0.00002926 BTC (7.23%)
0.00059878 ETH (3.85%)
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

So far I have none experience when is about ICO's but I'm sure that if you search long enough for a good one , you will find it. Some friends of mine , invested into Waves , and look at them now , happy and rich.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:02:16 PM

I have experience in ICO and make profit when I join the popuplous project. because given the current high price of popoulous coins I think it's a success I've achieved.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:16:54 PM

I like ICOs that promise something and actually is put into effect. I've seen that so far with trade.io, its living up to everything its stated. Its following the roadmap, and it will be a successful platform.
I can see this happening with an ICO called DIW token and its introduction to Decentralized Security. Look this one up at https://www.diwtoken.com/
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:13:23 PM

I think ICOs are good if they have a good whitepaper, real roadmap and very very solid team. Otherwise do not bother because they will fail and you will lose money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:15:51 PM

I have only participated in a few ICO's from a "investment" standpoint, and have only worked with one ICO which is currently going on. Being apart of the cryptocurrency in general is a great experience, and even if you dont get involved in a ICO or cryptocurrency company there are so many ways to join the community.

Positivebetting
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:23:57 PM

I participated in 8 ICOs already and should say that it's the easiest and safest way to earn money. I also tried to take part in a few last ICOs like Gifto, but didn't manage to buy the tokens. You can see my statistics below:
Project   Token   X
Viberate   VIB         2,60
BitJob   STU   
PayPie   PPP         1,13
RedPulse   RPX         2,58
Ambrosus   AMB   
ETHLend   LEND      1,35
Bread   BRD         1,87
Singularity   AGI   

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: