Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your ICO experience  (Read 564 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:05:47 PM

I know there are a lot of founders and managers who were launching or working for ICO projects. Could you please share your experience.

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:12:31 PM

I know there are a lot of founders and managers who were launching or working for ICO projects. Could you please share your experience.

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

Sounds interesting, have you created a thread announcement here?

I think you should create a bounty program to introduce your project to investors or crpto users.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

So what about you?

I think you should create a bounty program to introduce your project to investors or crpto users.

Thank you for nice words =)

Yes, we do have a tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2118185.20
We also have telegram chat

Actually, bounty campaign is stopped by now
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:17:44 PM

So what about you?

I participated in the ICO von Air (XID) and I am not happy with that invest.. It was the second ICO that I invested in and it was a big fail... I breaked for a long time with ICO investments, because the most are just shit =/
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:19:41 PM

So what about you?

I participated in the ICO von Air (XID) and I am not happy with that invest.. It was the second ICO that I invested in and it was a big fail... I breaked for a long time with ICO investments, because the most are just shit =/

Were they a scam?
BlackasDay

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

Definitely check out Libracoin, super active dev team that is very communicative with their investors.  Investing with them has been a pleasant experience thus far and their project looks rock solid.  Give it a look.

https://libracoin.io/account/sign-up?i=jakew8379
AlexaSonda

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

Your bounty manager is very good, I know the performance of Sylon. Why stopped?
I see in your roapmap that KickCity App Initial Release in Q4 2016, is it ready to use?
CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

now is not the best time to participate in ico.. any ICO

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

now is not the best time to participate in ico.. any ICO

why do you think so?
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:40:00 PM

Not at this time but going to join GIL ICO soon. 
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:40:12 PM

Invested in Mywish.io
Nice promising project that is eventually growing Smiley
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

Let me start this discussion. My name is Aleksandra, I'm 24, from Saint-Petersburg. I work in KickCity company as a community manager. I do really enjoy my work and I find ICO period pretty exciting. KickCity is decentralized event management & marketing protocol on blockchain. Users will be rewarded for promoting events. Event organizers will save and users will be able to earn cryptocurrency. We have ready-made product. ICO will be launched the 1st of February and we work hard to bring working product right after ICO. Wish us luck!  Smiley

So what about you?

I see in your roapmap that KickCity App Initial Release in Q4 2016, is it ready to use?
Theres no doubt on the performance of Sylon when it comes on handling bounty campaigns and same as you said this manager is good and do know on how to manage people which i do observe that most of the project he handle becomes successful but not all the time because there are still who do failed down. Regarding on their bounty they do stopped since the ICO have been postponed and would continue on February 1,2018 which they would decide to start up again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:19 PM

Invested in Mywish.io
Nice promising project that is eventually growing Smiley
Hey, invested in Mywish as well. Lets hope that the project will have great results and the token price will jump in price  Cheesy
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:56:22 PM

I want to join in your bounty but it is stop for now I hope that it would continue so many investor will get the attention to contribute in your project, if your project became available count me in, I'm looking forward to be part of your project and I want to contribute through social media campaign, My experience in ICO at first it is hard because every one of us became a beginner we didn't know how to start but if you do it everyday you will know how to participate with it.
AlexaSonda

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:58:10 PM

So what about you?

Theres no doubt on the performance of Sylon when it comes on handling bounty campaigns and same as you said this manager is good and do know on how to manage people which i do observe that most of the project he handle becomes successful but not all the time because there are still who do failed down. Regarding on their bounty they do stopped since the ICO have been postponed and would continue on February 1,2018 which they would decide to start up again.
yes, you are right and not all projects will be successful. okay, i'll wait and maybe will join in his campaign later. thanks for your information.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:12:01 PM

I don't participate in many ICOs, but now I'm following the ICO that will be done from the Gilgamesh Platform, they have a top notch team, and a very active community supporting them, this project has all the right cards to become a success
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:18:04 PM

My ICO experience has been great. I was very lucky to buy into ZRx, Kyber and Wabi ICO. Wabi gave me a 44x return over my initial investment as per the price today. But I have also seen people burning their hands trying to flip ICO's.

BTC-Fall

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:19:31 PM

A few ICO and everything is unsuccessful. Almost all tokens are now traded 2-3 times cheaper. The first experience.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

In my history, I participated in only one ICO, it was Polybius.
And a bitter experience came out, the coin costs 10 $ for 1 unit.
Now 5-6 $
After that I decided not to participate in ICO
thinknow11

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:29:39 PM

So what about you?

I have participate in so many ICO's but presently I am an investor in E-Chat Token ICO (ECHT). This project is number one to take the advantage of blockchain technology to revolutionize and decentralised the social media. This project has a working app for Android and iPhone for this purpose.

ANN Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: